Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kirsten Bunce, MD
Dr. Kirsten Bunce, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Smyrna, TN. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Bunce is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 100

Smyrna, TN 37167

Dr. Kirsten Bunce, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • NovaNet
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Bunce

Our group of Board Certified Family Physicians specializes in your entire family's healthcare needs. Our highly skilled physicians and staff are committed to helping families improve their over-all health while providing first class patient care and satisfaction. We believe your family deserves a family physician!

Dr. Bunce's Experience

Dr. Bunce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Mole Removal
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Western Michigan University

• Dean's Annual Scholarship, University of Michigan Medical School, 2005
  • Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities Award, 2000, 2001
  • WMU Female Student-Athlete of the Year, 1995-1996
  • WMU Physics Departmental Award, 2000, 2001

Dr. Bunce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bunce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bunce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Bunce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bunce to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bunce's Performance
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bunce for about 3 years now. I like her very much. She is always courteous and sensitive to my needs and welfare. She is patient listening to my concerns and discusses thoroughly what options are needed to help me. I would gladly recommend Dr. Bunce to anyone needing a doctor.
Smyrna TN |
I'm very pleased with Dr. Bunce. She always takes time to listen and gives advice.
Smyrna, TN |
I feel that I receive excellent care. I have all concerns and issues solved.
in Antioch, TN |
Dr Bunce is the best.!
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr Bunce is very good. She listens to what you have to say. Then she acts on your problems.
in Murfreesboro , TN |
Dr. Bunce is kind, gentle and generous with her appointment time. I feel lucky to have her as my primary caregiver.
in LA VERGNE, TN |
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH EVER THING.
Durham, NC |
Dr Bunce used to be good, but she doesn't have time for her patients anymore. She doesn't take the time to listen or help with real medical concerns, when she is off you can't see another doctor in her practice, and her schedule is months out from actually seeing her. You aren't allowed to see anyone else in the same office - EVER. Can't even switch inside the office.
Thank you for making us aware of this experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused. Patient experience is important to us, and we will make every effort to your concerns. Please reach out to our office and ask to speak to the manager so that we can help resolve this issue.
in Smyrna, TN |
I have seen Dr. Bunce for years. Now, both my adult children see her too. Excellent bedside manner. She listens to your health concerns providing appropriate treatment. If necessary will refer you to the care you need.
in La Vergne TN |
We appreciate Dr.Bunce, she is a very caring Dr. We are very happy with her.
Antioch, TN |
Have recommended people to the practice, but they were told she wasn't accepting new patients. She is very friendly and easy to talk too. She listens to our concerns and refers us to different doctors if needed. Love dealing with her.
Smyrna, TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bunce. She is very thorough and caring.
Murfreesboro, TN |
I have had several primary care Physicians through the years, but Dr Bunce is is by far the best. I recommend Dr Bunce to all my friends and family.
Murfreesboro, TN |
I went to her for some very personal illnesses and she seemed to be judging me. She is also IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment with. I had bronchitis for two months and couldn't get in to see her. I ended having to go to a walk in clinic. I haven't seen her in months and have to keep scheduling with the nurse practitioner. Don't recommend.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at StoneCrest Family Physicians, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the Practice Manager Katrina. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 615-223-9502. We are also pleased to announce that Dr. Bunce gave birth to an beautiful baby girl and has just returned to work.
in Smyrna, TN |
She is very good about explaining things to me and making suggestions for me to change.
in Brentwood, TN |
Very personable, and direct.
Smyrna, TN |
One of the worst providers I have ever encountered. I, nor any of my family, will return to see her.
in Smyrna, TN |
on more than one occasion she just did not listen to me ,came in and just walked out maybe it was to get rid off me or something else do not know ,she does not surround herself with great doctors you know the ones they send you too the ones she sends you too she even admitted they were bad then why send a patient too them unless under contract too poor , will never return , and waited alotta times 45 minutes to 1 hr includes wait time in room she then started to tell me that the only appointnent
Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Bunce, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bunce

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Bunce accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card