Dr. Kirk Ridley, MD

Dr. Kirk Ridley, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kirk Ridley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Belton, MO. He is 64 years old. Dr. Ridley is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center and Research Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Ridley

I am a member of Midwest Physicians , an integrated , multi - specialty group that strives to provide high quality , compassionate healthcare in a caring , affordable , timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients , their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patients individual healthcare needs are met.

Video

Dr. Ridley's Experience

Dr. Ridley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Injuries
  • Otitis Media
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Broadlawns Medical Center

Dr. Ridley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ridley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ridley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Belton Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Ridley is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Ridley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ridley to family and friends
Dr. Ridley's Performance
Belton, MO |
Dr Ridley is a wonderful doctor. Makes you feel like you are very important to him. Takes his time. Very knowledgeable.
in Belton, MO |
DR. Ridley has been my Doctor for years, I trust Him completely.
Pompano Beach, FL |
We love Dr Ridley and LJ they are like family to us as we have been going to Dr Ridley for over 25 years. He always listens to us and wants to help us. He is never in a hurry he always has time for us which means alot. You couldn't ask for a better medical assistance then LJ she is so kind and loving . We will be so SAD the day Dr Ridley retires.
Raymore, MO |
Hands down the best doctor you could possible want. He takes the time to know and understand his patients.
in Belton, Mo |
I would recommend, and have done so, to all my family and friends. He is a real caring doctor that doesn't brush you off when you have concerns. He makes sure you understand what is wrong (or not wrong) and what the plan is to get well.
in Raymore, MO |
Always listens, never in a hurry and just really cares
Belton Mo |
Have been going to Dr Ridley for several years. Am very satisfied with the way he treats me. His nurse and the whole staff are great too.
in Adrian missouri |
Dr Ridley is a very knowledgeable and caring Dr he is never in a hurry and always has time to explain things in terms you can understand. Dr Ridley is not only a great doctor has also a great person and makes going to the doctors even little fun
Belton, MO |
He is very nice and easy to talk with about problems.
in Belton |
I've been going to Dr. Ridley for several years. He is great and caring doctor. I very highly recommend .
Belton, MO |
Dr. Ridley has been an extraordinary care giver for my family and me for many years. He listens to hear, not to respond. He asks clear and concise questions. And in turn, he gives clear and concise answers. If he does not know the answer, he WILL get back with you in a timely manner. We love him!!
in Peculiar, MO |
Dr. Ridley is the finest doctor I know he continually goes above and beyond to provide the best most comprehensive care I know of. He and LJ his nurse care about their patients and are continually striving to provide the best care possible. Dr. Ridley provided an example of this quality care one Sunday morning at 7:30 AM when he review my blood work and became aware of an imbalance that existed in the report for that blood work. He called corrected my meds to fix the problem that Sunday Morning.
Raymore |
Dr. Ridley has been my primary physician since the late 1970's. He has always been friendly and personable while remaining totally professional. I leave his feeling like he was really concerned about me and was able to give treat me for my ailment or refer me to a specialist who can. He does not seem to be bought by the pharmaceutical companies as he is always trying to either give me samples or prescribe the best medication for the least cost.
in Belton |
Dr Ridley is my favorite Dr- he actually listens,answers all my questions and is very professional and caring
Have you seen Dr. Kirk Ridley, MD?
Are you Dr. Ridley?