Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD

Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bala Cynwyd, PA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Saint George's University in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

191 Presidential Blvd Ste 105

Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Brandow's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brandow's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Brandow and his caring staff are confident that the services and facilities offered at the Clinic and Medical Spa are the first steps necessary to carry one through this exciting journey of self-discovery, where an enhanced appearance can awaken your self-appreciation, enthusiasm for life, and inner beauty to give you the confidence to enjoy the opportunities of life.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

1991
Graduate Hospital Cosmetic Surgery At Newman Cosmetic Surgery Center. Philadelphia, Pa
1990

83.72093023255815%

Dr. Brandow?
Dr. Brandow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD
I had the fortuity of working with Dr. Brandow during my elective rotation during my MD residency. Dr. Brandow is a compassionate, meticulous, and amazingly skilled physician. He approaches patients with their needs in mind, a bedside manner that engenders trust, and the technical ability to keep many of his patients coming back to him for 20-30 years. As a teacher, he is patient and committed, with an intrinsic desire to help others learn. It is a pleasure and privilege to work with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr Brandow is a real artist he takes pride and cares about his patients. He and his team are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I was thrilled with Dr. Brandow and his team before I even met them. I got squeezed in for a consult within days and was able to schedule the Boomer lift with plenty of time before my daighter’s wedding. My biggest concern was not wanting to “look like” I had plastic surgery. Nine months later I am still thrilled. If I didn’t tell someone, they didn’t know I had the surgery! Greatest thing I ever did. Dr. Brandow is dedicated to pleasing and he’s a real artist. I sincerely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is hands down the best plastic surgeon around. He is a doctor who is caring, professional, and has experience one definately seeks when choosing a doctor. Once you meet Dr. Brandow, you won't want to go anywhere else. I would recommend him to anyone and trust me, you will be highly satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr Brandow is a real artist, a doctor with integrity and honesty.. He is able to achieve the best results for you without anyone recognizing that anything was done to your face or body. . He is a real Maestro. . Did facelift, etc and continue to maintain great results. Highly recommend. Izabella B
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I cannot thank this genius enough ! SO many people think my 10 year old granddaughter is my daughter and I will be 70 years old in 2 months !!! He is an amazing doctor with an amazing personality that listens to every concern you have and tells you if you do not need it ! Love the whole experience and love the kind and caring staff. Recommend him to many people. You will not be sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Brandow since I turned 40 and I am now 55. I have had liposuction, a tummy tuck, breasts done and recently had a brow lift and my eyes done too. I have never looked better in my whole life. He is absolutely wonderful. The work is so natural and people would never know I would have anything done. I feel great and never had any complications. He has a wonderful bedside manner. There would never be anybody I would ever go to or trust more than him, and I definitely w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is an excellent "artist" when it comes to knowing the human anatomy. His eye for perfection is impeccable ! I trust him to do the best he can with what I have. If you expect to look like some movie star then your expectations are too unachievable. He enhances YOUR looks. Your friends and relatives will only know that you look more rested and relaxed. The fact that I get asked to prove my age when I ask for a Senior Citizen discount proves this fact ! He is a genius !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is an amazing surgeon! He is nothing but compassionate and I felt extremely comfortable with him from the moment I stepped into his office. I felt like I could ask Dr. Brandow anything and he would give me an honest, professional answer, which he did every time. I must also point out his amazing staff. Allie was one of the most genuine people I've ever met and always made me feel welcome while Kathleen helped move the entire process along. Give him a shot and you wont regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
When I made the decision to have my face refreshed, I chose Dr. Brandow without hesitation. I explained to him my concerns that I didn't want to look pulled or like a carbon copy of so many women who get facelifts. This being my first priority, he more than assured me, that I would never have those results from any procedure that he would perform. My goal was just to be a better version of myself. This goal has been achieved and after only two weeks I am more than pleased, I am thrilled!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I was extremely nervous and hesitant when considering breast augmentation as i have a very small frame and was afraid of looking "fake". There was absolutely no pressure from Dr. Brandow or his staff during my consult - they just listened to my "wants" and provided education about the procedure. I decided to have the surgery and could not be happier. My breasts are a perfect fit for my body. Dr. Brandow and his staff are absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about my positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Terrible experience. I got my tummy tuck with Dr. Brandow, and following my surgery got an infection. Healing took much longer than anticipated. To this day I'm convinced I got the infection from the surgery center or the doctors office. The staff is great and very friendly, however I will not refer this doctor to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
He's very considerate of what you want done and he spends a lot of time explaining what is best both look wise and health wise to his patients. He's a perfectionist and that's what's great about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
He takes a lot of time to explain what you want to have done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Very long wait. Botox and fillers needed to be touched up because they weren't done properly the first time around. Very expensive for treatment and it's not worth the money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brandow?

Brandow Clinic