Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Brandow

Brandow Clinic

191 Presidential Blvd Ste 105 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bala Cynwyd, PA. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mercy Philadelphia Hospital and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brandow to book an appointment.

Dr. Brandow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brandow

4.3

Dr. Brandow?
What People Say About Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD
There are not enough words to thank Dr Brandow & his wonderful, warm, caring staff for all their care & attention. From the time of making my initial appointment, to the consult up until the surgery & every post op appointment the staff and Dr Brandow has made me feel extremely comfortable & cared for. I'm grateful for Dr Brandow's approach towards breast implant illness(BII) when many doctors today do not believe in it. He listened, was laser focused on me, my symptoms & he didn't discard me like many other doctors had. Following the explant surgery, ( 1 week post op) I can honestly say I feel 90% better; the bulk of my BII symptoms are GONE!! If you are looking for a doctor that LISTENS, CARES & believes in breast implant illness, if you want a caring staff and a clean environment ,this is the practice to call. You will LOVE it, I DO !!!!!
S. Fleitas – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I am so impressed with the whole experience with the Brandow Clinic.
Dash – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
To become the best, you must learn from the best. With this mantra in mind, I certainly feel blessed that I am learning from, without embellishment, the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in the Philadelphia area. Dr Brandow is an empathetic and compassionate teacher, with the wisdom and bedside manner that ought to be modeled after by aesthetic medicine practitioners both near and far. His meticulousness, attention to detail, and honest appraisals of his patients' needs is something I feel is unique to both his practice and his personality. As his student, I feel lucky to participate under his tutelage, and I am certain his patients feel very lucky to have found him as well!
Eric Wong, MD – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow performed a mid and lower face lift and chin implant on me in August 2018. I cannot express how PLEASED I am with the results. They are incredible. He and his staff told me my face would continue to improve as the healing progressed. 10 months post surgery and the results only continue to improve and amaze me. I have not shared with many that I had a face lift and I must say I Iove the stares and gazes by friends who are trying to understand why I look so rested and try to figure out why I look so damned good. I owe it all to Dr. Brandow. My humble appreciation to him and his staff!
Havertown, PA – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr Brandow is a real artist he takes pride and cares about his patients. He and his team are great.
Steve b in Newtown , PA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I was thrilled with Dr. Brandow and his team before I even met them. I got squeezed in for a consult within days and was able to schedule the Boomer lift with plenty of time before my daighter’s wedding. My biggest concern was not wanting to “look like” I had plastic surgery. Nine months later I am still thrilled. If I didn’t tell someone, they didn’t know I had the surgery! Greatest thing I ever did. Dr. Brandow is dedicated to pleasing and he’s a real artist. I sincerely recommend him!
Bala Cynwyd, PA – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is hands down the best plastic surgeon around. He is a doctor who is caring, professional, and has experience one definately seeks when choosing a doctor. Once you meet Dr. Brandow, you won't want to go anywhere else. I would recommend him to anyone and trust me, you will be highly satisfied.
Raquel Raso in Griffin, GA – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr Brandow is a real artist, a doctor with integrity and honesty.. He is able to achieve the best results for you without anyone recognizing that anything was done to your face or body. . He is a real Maestro. . Did facelift, etc and continue to maintain great results. Highly recommend. Izabella B
Izabella Berman in Absecon, NJ – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I cannot thank this genius enough ! SO many people think my 10 year old granddaughter is my daughter and I will be 70 years old in 2 months !!! He is an amazing doctor with an amazing personality that listens to every concern you have and tells you if you do not need it ! Love the whole experience and love the kind and caring staff. Recommend him to many people. You will not be sorry.
Kenylady in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Brandow since I turned 40 and I am now 55. I have had liposuction, a tummy tuck, breasts done and recently had a brow lift and my eyes done too. I have never looked better in my whole life. He is absolutely wonderful. The work is so natural and people would never know I would have anything done. I feel great and never had any complications. He has a wonderful bedside manner. There would never be anybody I would ever go to or trust more than him, and I definitely w
Barbara W in Narberth, PA – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is an excellent "artist" when it comes to knowing the human anatomy. His eye for perfection is impeccable ! I trust him to do the best he can with what I have. If you expect to look like some movie star then your expectations are too unachievable. He enhances YOUR looks. Your friends and relatives will only know that you look more rested and relaxed. The fact that I get asked to prove my age when I ask for a Senior Citizen discount proves this fact ! He is a genius !
Lorraine in New Castle , DE – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Dr. Brandow is an amazing surgeon! He is nothing but compassionate and I felt extremely comfortable with him from the moment I stepped into his office. I felt like I could ask Dr. Brandow anything and he would give me an honest, professional answer, which he did every time. I must also point out his amazing staff. Allie was one of the most genuine people I've ever met and always made me feel welcome while Kathleen helped move the entire process along. Give him a shot and you wont regret it!
Joe P in Philadelphia, PA – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
When I made the decision to have my face refreshed, I chose Dr. Brandow without hesitation. I explained to him my concerns that I didn't want to look pulled or like a carbon copy of so many women who get facelifts. This being my first priority, he more than assured me, that I would never have those results from any procedure that he would perform. My goal was just to be a better version of myself. This goal has been achieved and after only two weeks I am more than pleased, I am thrilled!
Joy DiAntonio in Wildwood, NJ – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
I was extremely nervous and hesitant when considering breast augmentation as i have a very small frame and was afraid of looking "fake". There was absolutely no pressure from Dr. Brandow or his staff during my consult - they just listened to my "wants" and provided education about the procedure. I decided to have the surgery and could not be happier. My breasts are a perfect fit for my body. Dr. Brandow and his staff are absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about my positive experience.
Janine in Magnolia, NJ – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Terrible experience. I got my tummy tuck with Dr. Brandow, and following my surgery got an infection. Healing took much longer than anticipated. To this day I'm convinced I got the infection from the surgery center or the doctors office. The staff is great and very friendly, however I will not refer this doctor to anyone.
Cathy in Haverford, PA – May 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
He's very considerate of what you want done and he spends a lot of time explaining what is best both look wise and health wise to his patients. He's a perfectionist and that's what's great about him.
Larissa Martins in Stamford, CT – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
He takes a lot of time to explain what you want to have done.
Morgan Herman in Haddonfield, NJ – Apr 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?
Very long wait. Botox and fillers needed to be touched up because they weren't done properly the first time around. Very expensive for treatment and it's not worth the money.
Nancy in Bryn Mawr – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Brandow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brandow?

Dr. Brandow and his caring staff are confident that the services and facilities offered at the Clinic and Medical Spa are the first steps necessary to carry one through this exciting journey of self-discovery, where an enhanced appearance can awaken your self-appreciation, enthusiasm for life, and inner beauty to give you the confidence to enjoy the opportunities of life.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1991
Graduate Hospital Cosmetic Surgery At Newman Cosmetic Surgery Center. Philadelphia, Pa
1990