Dr. Kirit Patel, MD

Dr. Kirit Patel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

KIRIT PATEL, M.D. PA 34-36 Progress St Ste A6, Edison, NJ 08820 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Patel specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Edison, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Patel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (64)
Woodbridge, NJ |
This was my second delivery and i must admit i got the best of attention from Dr Kirit patel and his panel of doctors. I wanted to do c section as was not ready for the normal delivery by inducing so i called doctor and requested for c section but he explained me not to go for c section unless until its really necessary and that normal will be painful in the beginning but after delivery you will recover fast whereas c section takes longer to recover.
in Edison, NJ |
I met Dr Kirit Patel in 2008, when I was already pregnant with my daughter, we did not have insurance and , I wished for this child day and night . When we went to see him and said we do not have insurance, this is my second child and I am already diabetic and almost 34...............I am scared how will this happen.He just said one thing''Do you want this bay?..............''. I replied YES.......than he said ''I will show you the road .... you relax and walk on it''. Trust me it went smooth.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr Patel, probably is a good doctor maybe even better than the competition, but overall experience leaves so much to be desired. The normal wait time is at least 3 hrs before you get in for your weight and stuff, and further 1 hour to actually see him. The front office staff is just okay, they really don't care much about you. They have a job and they do it, which is not to make you comfortable. There is not even water in the facility, where you wait long hrs.
in Media, PA |
Superb doctor cant explain in words very positive someone you can completely trust he handled my second pregnancy soo carefully I m hypertension patient had high risk delivery but whenevr I spoke to or met hom I knew I m in safe hands......a very very nice doctor will never forget him in my life
in Edison NJ |
Dr Kirit Patel and Dr Meghal Patel were very knowledgable & caring. They made me feel very comfortable and nice every step of the way during my pregnancy . I would like to recommend both of them wholeheartedly . Thank you so much Dr Kirit and Dr Meghal !!
in Edison, NJ |
Amazing doctor! Me & my Husband just Love how Dr.Kirit Patel cares about his patients & goes extra miles to help them out.... I can not imagine myself going to other OBGYN anymore.....he is my permenent OBGYN for life.... We highly recommend Him...
in Woodbridge, nj |
Awesome doctor with excellent experience.My situation is very worse during labor where I have to for c section,but Kiriti Patel tried logically and made it vaginal with episiotomy and he did not trouble me .He supported a lot during labor .I would definitely recommend him.
Dr. Patel's and his office service is excellent and very satisfactory.
Iselin |
The first line is we highly recommend Dr Kirit Patel... We had very very satisfied experience with him during my wife's pregnancy and during birth of our baby. Whatever question you have and how many question you have, he will answer all your queations. The Dr has very good patience and always remain calm. Dr Meghal, Dr Atul and other doctors are also very good, all with very good knowledge and nature. The staff is also very good and helpful.
in Edison |
Spends lot of time. Clarifies all doubts. Cool person.dont hesitate to go as he is a male doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Kirit Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Edison, NJ 08820

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology