Dr. Kirit Patel, MD

Dr. Kirit Patel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Kirit Patel, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Edison, NJ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

34-36 Progress St Ste A6

Edison, NJ 08820

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy Test
Hysterectomy - Open
high
Cervicitis
high

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervicitis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Urinary Disorders

• Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Edison, NJ |
You are in safe hands !!! Very calm and composed, no matter how nervous and worried you are, after meeting him, you will automatically calm down.
in New Jerey |
Dr Patel is really a God Sent for us & very Sincere on his duty. I got water broke on 30 weeks, Dr Patel immediately took a decision to admit & try for Labor, he answered all our questions without any hesitation considering our situation. He was continuously with us for close to 40 Hrs without even going home until the baby was delivered, such a caring Doctor. He saved both me & the baby from the critical situation, even if we thank him till the end of our life it won't be enough.
in South Plainfield, NJ |
The best there is! Dr. Patel delivered my beautiful baby girl, after a scare of being positive with an Kell Antigen in my blood. His son Meghal and himself have taken extreme measures for my issue. They explained everything to me and made sure i didn't leave their office upset or worried. They care about their patients. If I could tolerate having more kids, I swear these 2 are it for me. They are the best doctors in New Jersey. Dr. Kirit delivered my baby girl on 7-16-2017. We love you
in Somerset, NJ |
We hv recently moved from India and was misguided by a doc in town for sme gynaec issues ,she suggested me to go for unnesseccary procedures whereas alternate soln was trying medicines first and because of which i went into depression . Thankfully I gt a reference of docs Dr.Kirit&Meghal Patel who has treated me without any procedure and I am better now . They listen to every details very carefully and patiently. I wid recommend them to others.
Edison , NJ |
Excellent doctor. Explain each and every condition thoroughly. Staff is very good.
in Edison NJ |
Dr.Patel is a good clinician if you get him uninterrupted for 10 mins,comfortable to talk to Unfortunately, not much can be said of the office staff. waiting room chairs are filthy. Appointments run late on average 2-3 hours. He is constantly interrupted by his staff,you do not have much quality time. He is also more focused on typing into the computer than talking to you. the review will make little difference to them with a roaring practice. dr.patel needs to manage tardiness of this practice
Woodbridge, NJ |
This was my second delivery and i must admit i got the best of attention from Dr Kirit patel and his panel of doctors. I wanted to do c section as was not ready for the normal delivery by inducing so i called doctor and requested for c section but he explained me not to go for c section unless until its really necessary and that normal will be painful in the beginning but after delivery you will recover fast whereas c section takes longer to recover.
in Edison, NJ |
I met Dr Kirit Patel in 2008, when I was already pregnant with my daughter, we did not have insurance and , I wished for this child day and night . When we went to see him and said we do not have insurance, this is my second child and I am already diabetic and almost 34...............I am scared how will this happen.He just said one thing''Do you want this bay?..............''. I replied YES.......than he said ''I will show you the road .... you relax and walk on it''. Trust me it went smooth.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr Patel, probably is a good doctor maybe even better than the competition, but overall experience leaves so much to be desired. The normal wait time is at least 3 hrs before you get in for your weight and stuff, and further 1 hour to actually see him. The front office staff is just okay, they really don't care much about you. They have a job and they do it, which is not to make you comfortable. There is not even water in the facility, where you wait long hrs.
in Media, PA |
Superb doctor cant explain in words very positive someone you can completely trust he handled my second pregnancy soo carefully I m hypertension patient had high risk delivery but whenevr I spoke to or met hom I knew I m in safe hands......a very very nice doctor will never forget him in my life
in Edison NJ |
Dr Kirit Patel and Dr Meghal Patel were very knowledgable & caring. They made me feel very comfortable and nice every step of the way during my pregnancy . I would like to recommend both of them wholeheartedly . Thank you so much Dr Kirit and Dr Meghal !!
in Edison, NJ |
Amazing doctor! Me & my Husband just Love how Dr.Kirit Patel cares about his patients & goes extra miles to help them out.... I can not imagine myself going to other OBGYN anymore.....he is my permenent OBGYN for life.... We highly recommend Him...
in Woodbridge, nj |
Awesome doctor with excellent experience.My situation is very worse during labor where I have to for c section,but Kiriti Patel tried logically and made it vaginal with episiotomy and he did not trouble me .He supported a lot during labor .I would definitely recommend him.
Dr. Patel's and his office service is excellent and very satisfactory.
Iselin |
The first line is we highly recommend Dr Kirit Patel... We had very very satisfied experience with him during my wife's pregnancy and during birth of our baby. Whatever question you have and how many question you have, he will answer all your queations. The Dr has very good patience and always remain calm. Dr Meghal, Dr Atul and other doctors are also very good, all with very good knowledge and nature. The staff is also very good and helpful.
in Edison |
Spends lot of time. Clarifies all doubts. Cool person.dont hesitate to go as he is a male doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Kirit Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?