Dr. Kirit Bhatt, MD

Dr. Kirit Bhatt, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Kirit Bhatt, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in McLean, VA. He graduated from Boston University and specializes in plastic surgery.

6801 Whittier Ave Ste 301

McLean, VA 22101

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bhatt

See how frequently Dr. Bhatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Excision of Skin Lesion
Second-Degree Burns

Dr. Bhatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipedema
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Chicago
  • Buncke/UCSF Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bhatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhatt to family and friends

Dr. Bhatt's Performance

Dr. Bhatt was part of my cancer surgery team. From the moment I first met Dr. Bhatt, I knew that I was in good hands. The plastic surgery went extremely well and the post-surgical care that Dr. Bhatt provided was outstanding. He's the best of the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with Dr. Bhatt because I'm an A cup and have always been unhappy about the size of my breasts. He put me at ease right from the beginning and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed during the consultation and he listened to what my goals were. I am absolutely thrilled about the breast...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to see Dr. Bhatt for a tummy tuck after meeting with several plastic surgeons. I was very pleased with his bedside manner and knowledge-- he put me at ease right from the beginning. We discussed my goals and he was able to meet them 100%! I am very happy that I chose Dr. Bhatt as my cosmetic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After 5 months of unsuccessful surgeries to close a leg wound that only became larger, I began to lose hope that it would heal. Fortunately, I made an appointment with Dr. Bhatt. My husband and I couldn't believe how he explained everything, how he listened to us and gave his prognosis. He is a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bhatt explained the procedure, possible adverse effects and invited any questions I might have. He has a soft spoken demeanor and is a good listener. I would not hesitate to have a member of my family treated by Dr. Bhatt and I plan to have more procedures with him.
Are you Dr. Bhatt?