Dr. Kirby Bunel Jr, DDS

Dr. Kirby Bunel Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Kirby Bunel Jr, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Texarkana, TX. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1701 Moores Ln

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bunel Jr

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Education data for Dr. Bunel Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bunel Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bunel Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bunel Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bunel Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bunel Jr's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bunel Jr to family and friends

Dr. Bunel Jr's Performance

GOOD

my family and I have been patients of Dr.Bunel since the early 90’s. From day One Dr. Bunel and his staff have been professional in every way. The great thing about the Doctor and his staff is that, although they are professional they also treat and care for you and you family as if you were their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wouldn’t go to any body else for my complicated dental surgery needs, now spanning 10 years and many implants. I highly recommend Dr Bunel. Thanks, Kirby, for taking such good care of me!!!??????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Before meeting Dr. Bunel, I had suffered persistent tooth and gum pain. I had spent years traveling from doctor to doctor, and my dilemma was never resolved. My specific case was quite arduous and required the utmost expertise. All of my teeth had previously been crowned and had to be removed....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Bunel was very unprofessional in the manner in which he treated me. He was arrogant about my diagnosis from my regular dentist. Furthermore, he made jokes about the treatment and the pain I was in. He belittled me and my problems. I would never recommend him.
Are you Dr. Bunel Jr?