Dr. Kiranjeet Gill, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 42

Dr. Gill

Kiran Gill

6610 Willow Park Dr Ste 104 Naples, FL 34109

Dr. Kiranjeet Gill, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Naples, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ medical school in 2007. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as NCH Baker Downtown and NCH North Naples Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gill to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kiranjeet Gill, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill
Goes above and beyond for successful outcome to the surgery, (abdominoplasty) no matter the hour . If follow up or a revisit may be necessary, she is the first to recommend that . Has genuine concern for the patient, checking at night and on weekends post surgery , provided her mobile number . During an initial meeting, she strives to understand what the patient would like to achieve and then provides an honest assessment as to what is possible , never any pressure. Very professional and knowledgeable, surrounds herself with dedicated Staff , I highly recommend Dr Gill .
Feb 09, 2021
I am grateful for Dr. Gill! She is a gifted surgeon with an impeccable practice. In every encounter, from scheduling to answering questions, Dr. Gill and her team treated me as if I were their most important patient. I received excellent care throughout my surgery journey and am thrilled with the results!
Feb 05, 2021
Dr. Gill and her staff are very kind, compassionate ,caring and professional. They always treated me with respect and as a person, not the procedure they were doing on me Mine was a double mastectomy with expanders and eventually implants they were available 24 hours a day if problems/concerns should arise. I would definitely recommend Dr.Gill and her wonderful staff . I will be eternally grateful to Dr.Gill for her wonderful work in making me whole again
ckdondlinger – Feb 02, 2021
At the recommendation of my surgeon, Dr. Sharla Patterson, I first met Dr. Kiran Gill in November, 2017, to discuss a pending mastectomy. Walking into her office, being greeted and cared for by her staff, was both welcoming and calming. Our first meeting was encouraging and informative. She gave me time to go through the impending operation, and there were no questions left unanswered. After the operation and during following visits to her office, Dr. Gill and her staff continued to be supportive and caring, and I looked forward to and comfortable with asking questions. She always made sure I had no questions or uneasiness, and I would leave feeling confident in her care. I still visit her during yearly follow-ups and feel she is a friend as well as a trusted doctor.
Barbara V – Jan 30, 2021
I had a mastectomy and the first part of reconstructive surgery up north and wanted to return to my home in Naples. I called around to find a plastic surgeon willing to complete my process here in Fl. Dr Gill agreed to step in and finish my breast reconstruction. Dr Gill did a wonderful job, I was very happy with the results.
Jan 29, 2021
Recently(May)had abdominal and flank liposuction and knew the day after surgery I would not be satisfied with the results. Expressed my concern at that time and she immediately told me that my concerns were not warranted and to give it time. Nothing changed over 3 months of rehabbing but hoped I could convince Dr Gill to preform touch up surgery. She refused to even consider that even after several visits expressing my dissatisfaction with the results. Decided to find another surgeon and in October had my Lipo touch up surgery. The results are awesome and I’m totally satisfied. Wish I could show u the before and after results....demonstrable difference and I hold Dr Gill responsible for having to go through the time and expense of two surgeries with two different doctors If u want liposuction, Dr Gill is not the surgeon u should go to for the results u will be satisfied with. If u still decide to use her, make sure she agrees to touch up revisions if U r not happy with the results
Nov 21, 2020
I wish that I would have taken the time to get a second opinion before deciding to have Dr Gill do my liposuction. She was not very thorough and had to have a revision of which was difficult to get her to agree to do.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Get a second opinion – Nov 09, 2020
It was absolutely fantastic from the moment I walked in the door and I had my consultation. Dr. Gill and her staff were truly remarkable. I am thrilled with DR. Gill and have showed all my friends and family the results. Perfect and beautiful were the words I heard. The surgery center was a great experience as well. The nurses were caring and very professional. I have already recommended DR Gill to my clients, my friends and family. Thank you DR. Gill ... I will be back!!
Barbara F. – Sep 10, 2020
Dr.Gill and her entire team are amazing! They kept me at ease the entire time leading up to and through my surgery, making the entire process seamless. Dr.Gill is so approachable and is always available for any questions or concerns that came up. And esthetically - WOW - the results and scars (or lack there of) are incredible! I would highly recommend Dr.Gill for anything from fillers to a Breast Reduction.
Jul 14, 2020
Wonderful. Dr. Gill is highly qualified and also a wonderful person. The best of both worlds.
Joe – Jul 14, 2020
Very professional, and makes you feel at ease
Cindy Habighorst – Dec 10, 2019
One word really sums up my experience...WOW! The staff, the facility, the expertise, and of course, Kiran Gill's surgical expertise are all superlative. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking both surgical and non-surgical improvements to their face and body. I have referred several of my friends already who will be proceeding with various procedures. Bravo to all at this medical practice!
Linda Donnelly – Dec 02, 2019
Doris Butchin is amazing and the entire team is so friendly. Had Miradry done today and went very smoothly and made me feel comfortable at all times. Definitely a great experience
Paul K – Nov 27, 2019
She is very compassionate and caring, as is the whole staff. She listens and offers suggestions. She also does amazing work!!! Highly recommend Dr. Gill. Never a long wait for my appointment.
Karen K. – Sep 04, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you to Dr Gill! Your office is beautiful, your staff members are delightful and you could not be more kind—and talented! I am thankful for your amazing skills, which have renewed my confidence when it was most needed.
Sep 02, 2019
Dr. Gill performed my breast reconstruction revision surgery. From the moment I consulted with her to my post-op visit she was absolutely amazing! She is very attentive! She listened and responded to my concerns. The results were more than I expected. Her entire staff are the most courteous & competent group I’ve experienced and are just an compliment to this wonderful skilled surgeon.
Carol V – Jul 26, 2019
Doctor Gill changed my life. She gave me a beautiful breast augmentation that has given me confidence and provided me with the opportunity to expand my modeling career. I can finally fit into clothes properly and I am shocked at how well I recovered. I barely have a scar. She is an absolute artist and I would recommend her practice to anyone looking for an artistic eye and team! Thank you doctor Gill.
Natalie – Jul 02, 2019
Dr. Gill performed my long awaited breast reduction, complicated by a large lipoma. She did a masterful job, no complications, perfect contours and an outstanding results. Her communication with her patients is exemplary, she conveys confidence and knowledge. If you are searching for a plastic surgeon look no further than Dr. Gill
Ann Marie Bianca in Naples, FL – Jun 22, 2019
From the moment I walked into Dr. Karin Gill's office, I knew my experience would be different from the other two plastic surgeons I had consulted with. Beautiful, clean office where I was greeted immediately. I am very impressed with all the staff. All caring and knowledgeable in their positions. Just a couple of minutes into my consultation with Dr. Gill, I knew she was the doctor for me. She listened to me about my concerns and the pain I was having from my implants. I was overwhelmed by her care and compassion. We discussed my options and I was so excited that I was finally going to have my body back again! I had surgery 2 1/2 months ago and I could not be more happier with my results!!! And, best of all, I am pain free! Dr. Gill is an incredibly skilled surgeon and I am so thankful I found her! Thank you Dr. Karin Gill and Staff!!!
Terri K in Naples – Jun 22, 2019
If you are looking to do cosmetic surgery, Dr Gill and her staff will do a fabulous job.They are there for you before and after your procedure. I was very happy with the care I received and the results. Always available for any questions I had.
Naples, FL – Jun 21, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Gill?

Dr. Kiran Gill is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with specialty fellowship training in aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery