Dr. Kiran Kamat, MD

Dr. Kiran Kamat, MD

Psychiatry  ·

Dr. Kiran Kamat, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northridge, CA. He specializes in psychiatry, adolescent psychiatry, and more.Read his story

PORTER RANCH PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL CORPORATIO

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Magellan Health Services
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Kamat

See how frequently Dr. Kamat performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Suicidal Ideation
Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Kamat's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kamat's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kamat "I appreciate your time in taking the survey. If you were not completely satisfied, for any reason,I would love to hear about it.We are committed to providing you the best care."

This content was provided by Dr. Kamat "I am genuinely interested in listening to you as a person, and help you understand about yourself. Your happiness is my happiness."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Kamat is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kamat has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Indian

Dr. Kamat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kamat's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamat to family and friends

Dr. Kamat's Performance

I was a patient of Dr. Kamat. In that year I never had one medical question asked other than what pills I needed. Then once he got that info our regular visits were less than 2 minutes with me leaving with a highly addictive anti anxiety medicine. When I realized how addicting this medication was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Saw Dr. Kamat for 2 years and only have to leave because his office is too far from my new apartment. A great doctor committed to care BUT you need to speak up and tell him if something is not working for you. He worked with me to determine the correct dosage for my medication and prescribed me the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've never said this about a doctor, but I would give Dr. Kamat zero stars if I could. He was very condescending. One time i left work early to go to an appointment and he canceled on me 15 minutes before it started for no reason! When I told the receptionist I was in a crisis and asked him to at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2
Extremely knowledgeable and consistent with treatment follow-up. I love that there is little to no wait time and his office is always clean.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. kamat is a great listener and his diagnostic abilities are superior. He really makes you feel comfortable and takes his time with you. The office is very inviting and it shows when you walk in the door. I would highly recommend Dr . Kamat should ever need a psychiatrist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0