Dr. Kipp Chillag, DO

Dr. Kipp Chillag, DO

Neurology  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Kipp Chillag, DO is a neurology specialist in Wyoming, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. He specializes in neurology and pediatric neurology.Read his story

Metro Health Neurology

• Health Net Federal Services
  • Meridian Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health
  • Priority Health Choice, Inc.
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Chillag

See how frequently Dr. Chillag performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache

Dr. Chillag's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chillag's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chillag "I provide care for a full spectrum of adult and pediatric neurologic conditions. I am passionate about providing great care to my patients and taking the time to listen to each patient’s concerns. I strive to provide personalized, compassionate care to each patient and promote overall well being."

This content was provided by Dr. Chillag "I use thorough exams and spend time speaking with patients to understand their health history and ensure proper diagnosis and treatment. As an osteopathic physician, I understand there is a connection between overall health and neurologic conditions and use that approach when treating patients."

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology

• Child & Adolescent Neurology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • St Luke's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Detroit Rec Hospital and University Health Center
  • Children's Hospital Of Michigan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Chillag has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chillag does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chillag and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chillag's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chillag to family and friends

Dr. Chillag's Performance

Dr. Chillag Says:
"

I welcome any positive or constructive feedback on how I am doing. This helps me continue to provide the best care for my patients.

"

Dr. Chillag is great to work with. Provided me full explanation about my condition, took time to listen to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Chillag.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter was MISDIAGNOSED by this doctor! He treated her like she was a psych patient and even put that in her chart. He would not listen and spent about 5 minutes of his time with us and basically threw her to the curb. After going out of state, we found she has a rare disease that causes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Chillag has been taking care of my son Jakob ever since he was a tot and Jakob is 20 years of age this year,DR Chillag is truly a passionate and exstordinary Dr.he has always taken great care of my son... And if l or anyone in my family ever need a neurologist he will most certainly be the one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chillag is one of our son's favorite Doctors. When most people (Doctors) are dealing with someone with special needs they address the parent, Dr. Chillag takes the time to listen to his patients and makes direct contact with them all while including the parents. We are truly grateful for Dr....more
Are you Dr. Chillag?