Dr. Kimberly Walker, MD

Dr. Kimberly Walker, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 44 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Walker feels that listening to her patients is what allows for her to customize their care in a way that will help them take care of their health better over the years.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Walker has been practicing in Mechanicsville for over 15 years and enjoys the relationships she has developed with her...Read more

Dr. Walker's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Walker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Walker has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Walker
Dr. Walker's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
Dr. Walker Says:

Dr. Walker appreciates the long-term relationships she has developed with her patients over the years.  She feels that treating her patients and their families over a long period of time allows her to understand their current issues better, using the context of their past care.

in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Walker is the Best! She's warm, truly caring & understanding. She listens as well as expresses & explains concerns. I've been with her for years now & I wouldn't trade her for anything. I'm sorry she has left HFP. There will never be another Dr. Kimberly Walker. I hope to find her or someone that will compare to her.
Richmond, VA |
I have been a patient for 5 years. The last few years I have not felt supported by Dr. Walker. I have felt judged. Her tone has been more condescending and I felt embarrassed to talk to her about what is going on and to ask questions. I have gained weight in last few years and this is something I feel she has shamed me for. Lately, I have stopped asking questions because I feel stupid by the tone she using to answer me. After my last appointment, I have decided to find a new doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Walker, MD?
Are you Dr. Walker?

Compare Dr. Walker

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.