Dr. Kimberly Swan, MD

Dr. Kimberly Swan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female
Dr. Kimberly Swan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Overland Park, KS. She graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecologic surgery, and more.

10777 Nall Ave

Overland Park, KS 66211

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Swan

See how frequently Dr. Swan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

C-Section
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum

Dr. Swan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Swan "I strive to be the type of physician that I would want taking care of me or my family members; that includes knowledgeable, skilled, up-to-date with medical information, compassionate and a good communicator. All patients are unique and as a physician, I feel that my job includes educating and directing patients to the correct plan of care specific for them."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecologic Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  • Robotic Surgery

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Exempla St Joseph's Hospital
  • Florida Hospital-Celebration Health
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Swan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swan's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swan to family and friends

Dr. Swan's Performance

Dr. Swan Says:
"

I am disappointed that a patient had a poor experience at my clinic.  I strive to be prompt, knowledgeable, personable and complete in my medical care of patients. I feel strongly about my patients having a full explanation of medical conditions and options for management.  I wish I would have had the opportunity to correct the situation and I apologize to the patient.

"

She's amazing! Direct and to the point, informative, compassionate and VERY understanding of what you're going through. I haven't been THIS happy with a doctor in over a decade, so she is like a breath of fresh air! I give her my HIGHEST recommendation!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She took time to answer all my questions or concerns, provided other alternative but i went with the surgery, it went very well, my scars healed very well, fully recover quick, had 2 follow up, she very knowledgeble and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Zero Bedside Manners. If I could leave negative stars, I would. She wrongly diagnosed me with PCOS, despite not fitting every criteria fully. I believe she didn't know what else to diagnose me with so PCOS just seemed easiest. From the very first visit, she deemed me as 'too healthy' just because I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2