Dr. Kimberly Silloway, DDS

Dr. Kimberly Silloway, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Kimberly Silloway, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Silloway is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

10530 Rosehaven St Ste 111

Fairfax, VA 22030

• Ameritas
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Silloway has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silloway has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silloway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silloway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silloway's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silloway to family and friends
Dr. Silloway's Performance
in Centreville, VA |
Dr. Silloway has a very comforting manner on top of superior technical knowledge. She did a great job of answering my questions, and more importantly answering the questions I did not know I should have asked.
Vienna, VA |
Dr. Silloway was very calming and I felt I was in good hands with her taking care of a complicated emergency tooth extraction. She explained what was going on during the extraction and ensured I was doing ok during the process.
in Southport, NC |
Dr. Silloway gave an excellent description of the problem with my tooth and required treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Silloway to family members and friends.
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Silloway did an excellent job of explaining my procedure and the different options to me. She made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I feel I received the best care possible and I highly recommend her.
in Oakton Va |
Her confidence and experience have me great solace. Her explanation of procedure and follow up clear and concise.
in Clifton, VA |
My son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Silloway. This was our first visit to the office and first experience with her. The whole experience was very positive. Office staff is very courteous and thorough and Dr. Silloway is just amazing. We have nothing but great things to say about her and this practice. Highly recommend!
Centreville, VA |
Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and kind.
in Centreville, VA |
Although I wasn't happy about having to have my tooth removed, Dr Silloway made the experience as good as it could be. I had no pain and the entire procedure was quick. She made sure that I was comfortable. I would highly recommend her to others seeking an oral surgeon.
in Bristow, VA |
Let me start by saying my family has been in dentistry for 40 years. So it was a no brainier when my wisdom teeth came in which practice or surgeon to see. Dr. Silloway calmed all my fears about being awake during the extraction. The procedure itself was very quick and painless. I didn't have any swelling at all and very minimal pain. Best experience ever. I had my procedure on friday and was back to work on monday!
in Alexandria, VA |
I have already recommended Dr. Silloway to several friends. She is just awesome. Professional, friendly, direct, personable -- and, of course, and excellent oral surgeon. She took excellent care of both of my daughters and went above and beyond answering questions and explaining the procedures. The follow-up care was excellent as well.
in Bristow, Virginia |
Dr Silloway was very concerned about my overall health. She noticed something on my x-ray that she felt required further investigation so a letter was sent to my family physician. Due to that, I discovered a problem with my thyroid that otherwise would have gone undetected. I could not be happier with the care I received from Dr Silloway.
in Centreville, VA |
Bottom line .... She is a great a doctor and I am thoroughly impressed by her. I was concerned about a potential anesthesia she was going to use for my extraction because I'm allergic to certain types of anesthesia. She gave me a sample of it so my allergist could test it on me before my extraction. She never even charged me for that sample. Dr. Silloway answered all questions; never made me feel like she was in a rush. She treated me with respect, and she has earned mine. LOVE her!
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Silloway, DDS?
Are you Dr. Silloway?

Visit Dr. Silloway

Dr. Silloway accepts 9 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO