Dr. Kimberly M. McKinnon, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
245 S Gary Ave Ste 100
Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Get Directions

Dr. McKinnon specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Bloomingdale, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McKinnon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McKinnon's Experience

See how Dr. McKinnon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKinnon

Dr. McKinnon accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McKinnon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. McKinnon
Dr. McKinnon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in Bloomingdale, IL |
My doctor is kind, smart and quick in diagnosing and treating my ailments. She replaced Dr.Vosicky when he departed and I am more than pleased with her as I was with him. I am quite satisfied and would recommend her and your office care to my friends and family.
in Manhattan, IL |
I saw Dr. McKinnon for serious back pain, Dr. McKinnon asked questions and allowed me to tell her about the injury and listened first. She then did a great job diagnosing the issue and recommened a prescription and exercises that have really helped. I will continue seeing Dr. McKinnon in the future.
in Bloomingdale, IL |
Dr. McKinnon failed to communicate that she prescribed me a sleeping pill to control nausea during first trimester of pregnancy, I was shocked to see the medication, and called the doctor?s office to confirm if that was the right medication. 2) During my annual physical, she kept asking if I had any other concerns, so I discussed issues that were bothersome during that time. After sometime, I received a bill for copay, and I had noidea that she had also billed me for another visit with physical.
in Carol Stream, IL |
Dr. McKinnon is friendly and great at working through health issues. The staff and wait times are minimal. My last two doctors often made me wait an hour or more. I'm usually in and out within a half hour at Dr. McKinnon's practice.
in Bloomingdale, il |
My previous doctor left this practice so I was reassigned to dr m. Unfortunately she payed more attention to the computer than me. She didn't seem interested in addressing my questions/concerns and referred me out to multiple specialists for all the medical conditions that my previous doctor managed. Very disappointed to say the least.
in Illinois |
I've seen Dr. McKinnon a few times now and couldn't be happier. I stumbled across her and have seen her three times now, each visit feeling the same: warm, attentive and (relief for me) assertive. I left my previous Dr. because he was vague and disinterested. Dr. McKinnon has made me feel heard, but she speaks with a command of what is the best course for me. Despite visits months apart, she made me feel like I was just there, which made me feel like I finally found my family Doc! I'm blessed.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly M. McKinnon, DO?
Are you Dr. McKinnon?

Compare Dr. McKinnon

More Family Practitioners like Dr. McKinnon at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Dr. McKinnon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. McKinnon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKinnon's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. McKinnon does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKinnon and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University

Graduated in 2009

Swedish Covenant Hospital

Completed in 2012

Dr. McKinnon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKinnon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice

Dr. McKinnon does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKinnon and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.