Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD

Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Mezera promotes a comprehensive approach to the treatment of patients from diagnosis through treatment including directing a customized therapy and rehabilitation program designed to return patients to the activities they love.

Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Mezera is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dr. Mezera's Experience

See how Dr. Mezera's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mezera

Dr. Mezera accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mezera has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mezera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mezera to family and friends
Dr. Mezera's Performance
in Plano, TX |
I was having a great deal of problems with my hands and arms going numb, and not just when sleeping but all of the time. I made an appointment with Dr. Mezera. Upon arriving at her office, I was taken back to meet Dr. Mezera, she was extremely interested with my hand problems, and had great empathy for me. The moment that I met her, I felt that I chose the best Doctor out there. Surgery was a breeze, and my hands actually work! I highly recommend Dr. Mezera, she's awesome!
in Dallas, T |
Dr. Mezera,from the beginning of my journey with my hand surgery has included me in every step. Her explanations have been thorough and easy to understand. My progress is on schedule. She has never made me feel like she is in a hurry but rather that whatever time I need she is willing to provide. Highly recommend her!
in Wylie, TX |
Dr. Mezera is the best. She took care of my situation when I was beginning to believe no one could. I would recommend her to everyone. I was a little scared and she was very caring and compassionate. Great Doctor!!!!
Mckinney, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mezera for about 5 years. Unlike other physicians she always gives you whatever time you need, actually listens to you then answers each question carefully and thoroughly, gives you complete explanations for any conditions or procedures and makes sure you know what to expect in the near term and in the future.
Plano, TX |
I saw Dr. Mezera with a hand issue that was more bothersome than an emergency. I was still able to be seen in her office in a reasonable time frame. She spent an appropriate amount of time with me, showing me the x-rays and explaining my injury to me. I was fully satisfied with my office visit and follow up treatment.
in Dallas, TX |
Very little wait time, office receptionist most helpful on finishing my paper work, x-ray tech most pleasant and making one feel at ease, Dr. Mezera delightful. She was very thorough in describing what we saw on the x-ray, how things work and what the next step(s) could be.Ala in all, a very good office experience.
in Denton, TX |
I just completed my second surgery with Dr Mezera, who has been very generous with her time to advise me of my two procedures and to answer my questions. I would not have returned for #2, if #1 had not been successful. I obtained her name after reviewing D - Magazines article on Dallas' Best Doctors. I also wish to comment on the staff's willingness to go the extra mile: Brenda came in to the office to treat my wound on her day off when it required attention from swelling.
in Dallas, TX |
My appointment was superlative. I was admitted to the Examining room as scheduled. Dr.Mezera's nurse was cordial & efficient. Dr. Mezera was excellent in all respects. A shot was administered without incident.
in Rockwall, TX |
I have had a couple surgeries with Dr Mezera. Her manner as a Dr is very personal but professional with your care. Her staff is also amazing always there to help.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mezera is compassionate, knowledgeable and spends as much time as the patient needs. She's who I have now trusted with major hand surgery on both hands.
Plano, TX |
Dr Mezera is an outstanding doctor that takes the time to explain the situation and care plan. She is an excellent communicator to adolescents as well.
in Irving, TX |
Very impressed with the personal attention to detail and care by Dr. Mezera. She went out of her way to make sure to take the time to explain everything to us and made my son feel comfortable . She was highly recommended by the other doctor my son was seeing so her skills and abilities were never a question. It was her endearing personality that made her a highly recommended expert for extremity care.
in Frisco, TX |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mezera. She is compassionate, explains medical details and procedures in a manner that you can understand, and she has a great bedside manner; always wanting the best results for you. Extremely knowledgeable and trust her with all that she recommends.
in Emory, TX |
I was very pleased to meet with Dr. Mezera. She very carefully explained what was going on with my hand and agreed with a previous diagnosis. I feel confident in her abilities as my surgery date approaches. I so appreciated the time she spent with me.
in Allen, TX |
I'm an RN who has a good idea about how doctors treat patients by working with quite a view as a floor nurse. When seeing Dr Mezera for my ongoing hand and arm pain her personal interaction with me as a new patient left me needing to comment for other patients. I would consider her abilities as a doctor exemplary, her table side manners professional with a warm humorous & kind twist and her communication ability r/t diagnosis and treatment top notch. It was one of my best appts to date. A+
in Dallas, TX |
I have seen Dr. Mezera for the last year for pain in a thumb joint. I find her to be very patient in her manner of caring for patients; she never rushed me to consider surgery. She did all she could to address my pain as well as any questions that I had. She has a unique ability to respond to questions in a manner that is easy to understand. I am now about 4 weeks post surgery and feeling well. Any pain issues have been addressed in a timely manner and I have no regrets about surgery
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD?
Are you Dr. Mezera?

Compare Dr. Mezera

Dr. Mezera's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mezera's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Mezera has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mezera's Board Certifications

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Forearm Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

Nyp/Cornell Medical Center

Completed in 1997

University of North Texas

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Mezera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mezera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics