Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD

Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Enfield, CT. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

47 Palomba Dr Ste 201

Enfield, CT 06082

• Connecticare
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Lucey

See how frequently Dr. Lucey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lazy Eye
Drusen
Glaucoma

Dr. Lucey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Visual Field Defects

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Excision of Chalazion
  • Glaucoma Surgery

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Georgetown University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Lucey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lucey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lucey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lucey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucey to family and friends
Dr. Lucey's Performance
in South Windsor, CT |
I have been to Dr. Lucey's office several times and had 2 surgeries in hospitals and 2 follow up laser surgeries in her office more than a year later. I have been to her office about 6 or 8 times. Every time I go I am treated with the utmost respect and with the highest level of professionalism. The appointments and procedures have all been on time and all done with the latest technology. I believe that Dr. Lucey can discover and correct any problems that come up. She is just a great perso
Suffield, CT |
Dr. Lucey is an excellent eye surgeon. She has precise expertise, a fine sense of humor, incredible listening skills, and blessed patience. I can see color again and everything is now beautifully clear! Thank you, Dr. Lucey.
in Enfield, CT |
I have seen Dr. Lucey for years and would never consider a change of physician. She has performed 2 surgeries to remove cataracts with great results. She is professional, personable, and skilled.
in Enfield, CT |
Had cataracts removed from both eyes. The results were great DR Lucey is very professional and easy to work with.
in Enfield, CT |
Dr. Lucey was particularly helpful with my husband who had serious issues with his eyesight. She always made time to see my husband when there was an emergency situation. We felt like we were in good hands with Dr. Lucey. I had cataract surgery with Dr. Lucey and she is now treating my glaucoma. I am very happy with the care I am receiving.
in Suffield |
I went to Dr Lucey for cataract surgery. Dr. Lucey was exceptional in her care for me, She took the time to answer all my questions. Over a period of 50 yrs my prescription was -12 in both eyes, she has restored my vision to 20/20 in both eyes and I have no need for glasses anymore. This is a life changer for me! I have already recommended her to my friends and family.
Enfield, CT |
Excellent doctor, very professional, very caring. Goes the extra mile for her patients.
Windsor Locks, CT |
I would recommend Dr. Lucey to family and friends. First, her staff is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Lucey is professional in her work in the office and in the operating room. But what is even more important to me is her warm and caring personality that comes across in her bedside manners. She will always take the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I have a high level of trust in Dr. Lucey and her decisions to have her operate on both my eyes.
WINDSOR CT |
SHE WAS A WONDERFUL KIND AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR.SHE WAS NEVER IN A RUSH AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. SHE TRULY LOVES HER JOB
Office was able to squeeze me in given a tough time constraint on my part. They were on-time and the staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Lucey is very competent. Will be recommending to friends and family
in Somers, CT |
Dr. Lucey is the best. She has done several procedures and always explains everything to me and my husband. She really cares and her staff is always professional and attentive. I have recommended her to several people and they all love her. I have confidence that she will take care of eyesight as if it were her own.
in Enfield, CT |
I have been a patient for MANY years. Dr. Lucey is the tops. Professional, friendly, explains things in easy-to-understand terms. I wish all my doctors were as good as she is - in all ways. Absolutely recommend her to all my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD?
Are you Dr. Lucey?

• Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance