Dr. Kimberly Lerner, MD

Dr. Kimberly Lerner, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kimberly Lerner, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Boulder, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

2750 Broadway St

Boulder, CO 80304

Learn about Dr. Lerner

See how frequently Dr. Lerner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease
Hyperparathyroidism

Dr. Lerner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Lerner does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Denver
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Brown University, Internal Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Stanford University, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Lerner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lerner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lerner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lerner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lerner's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lerner to family and friends

Dr. Lerner's Performance

GOOD

If you want someone that will just write you a prescription she is your person. My husband goes to this Dr and I use that term loosely because all she does is write prescription and every time he goes she suggests a new drug. She must be really stupid if she does not see that he lies to her,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Lerner. She takes the time to listen to you, wants to problem solve, and is very sympathetic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Lerner for several years now. And as you might know if you have diabetes you have to take things a day at a time, and most days don't look like other days if you are moderately active. Dr. Lerner never complains about past attempts at getting the glucose levels under...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lerner is knowledgeable and thorough. I was recently referred to her when my thyroid levels were fluctuating. She carefully considered my medical history, ordered the appropriate tests and helped me feel better by finding the appropriate meds and dosage. I would definitely recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This Dr minimilized my issues and could have cost me my life. I called her to check out an issue with rapid heart rate from what I thought was the result of synthroid. She tested me and told me I was fine. I was not fine and and did not look further into my issues until much later. Should I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Greetings: Thank you for leaving this review. I am disappointed to hear about your experience and hope you are feeling better. If you are concerned about the care that you received at our clinic, I would also like to invite you to contact our patient advocate at (303) 440-3125. All the best to you, Julia at Boulder Medical Center.