Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen
Telehealth services available

Colorado Complete Health for Women

1400 S Potomac St Ste 220 Aurora, CO 80012

Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Aurora, CO and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larson-Ohlsen

8.19672131147541%

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen?
Dr. Larson-Ohlsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD
I first met her last year. I always feel if you select a doctor you need to "like" them and not see one "just because"{. i immediately liked Dr. Larson-Ohlsen - She was personable, knowledgeable, did not rush me, took time with me and I totally felt valued and not "just a number" She is awesome and i will continue to see her.
ANN Hession – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr Larson is gentle with doing procedures. She is knowledgeable at treating many female related issues. She has helped me with skin issues, vaginismus, and an issue I had with an IUD. I never want to go to anyone else for my feminine health care. Her staff is always nice, including Marry and Dora. Dr. Larson had made sure was comfortable and safe during an IUD removal and replacement. The doctor that had put the first one in had left the string to small, and Dr. Larson had to remove the IUD the hard way. Dr. Larson cares for her patients. She is the best doctor I've had.
Ariel – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
She is kind, smart, and ahead of her time! She cares about women
Belinda – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr Larson-Olsen treated me as if I am a real person. Professional, kind and a good listener. I am 71 and finding a doctor who will even give me an appointment as a senior female is very difficult. She was wonderful
Carol Meredith in Aurora, CO – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Doctor Kim is the best doctor at Complete health for women. She is precise in her examinations, she does not scares you for little things neither overprescribe medicines. very sensitive. I send all my girlfriends to her!
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's over 10yrs. She is a great doctor!Things was explained in ways that I could understand. From day one I felt comfortable with her because she always treated me with respect.
AMY – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
I have seen Dr. LO since 2013. She has gone above and beyond her duty. She cares about the HEALTH of me and other women, and not just how to make a quick buck. I wanted a major procedure done at 35 (no critical reason) and she spoke to me and told me no because it was not appropriate or right. She knew that long term, I would have more problems. A quick fix is not what she is about. She is professional and personal and funny and has amazing bedside manner. I will follow her wherever she goes.
Nadia – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
She creates a comfortable atmosphere, cares about your overall well being and very personable. Totally enjoy her and her staff
Amk – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
So, I have a huge phobia about gynecology and gynecologist appointments. I literally begin to pass out when the exam is being performed, and it leaves me upset for the rest of the day. This was the first time I actually felt heard when I told the doctor that this happens to me. Not only that, she even explained to me what it most likely was! Forgive the spelling, but something like a venal-vegal response. I cannot explain how nice it was for a doctor to listen to my concerns, and explain a terrible response I have and not just brush me off. She was also super quick with the pap smear an exam. I still had the response, but not as strongly as normal, and I believe that is both due to her speed, and the mental comfort of knowing what was going on. They let me hang out in the office for as long as I needed until my diziness went away, checking on me the whole time. I don't have a love for these appointments anymore than I used to, but I think I will go in fearing them less now.
Nov 09, 2019
Everyone is so friendly.
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
After seeing my gynecologist for over 12 years, I was informed that she no longer took my insurance. I was so upset I went on line and found Colorado Complete Health for Women. From the initial phone call to my first visit, I was impressed with the kind and caring attitude of everyone I came in contact with. I am so glad to be a patient here. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
This woman of God has gifted hands from God up above. She not only a Dr. she's a friend to me. She does her very best to resolve the problem of her patients. She listen about their concerns very well. She was my Dr. from 3years ago and I prayed to God to give me a Dr. that be concerned about their patients and I didn't know God would find Dr. Larson again but He did. I was so happy cause I was a patient of hers before. It's nothing but happiness when you get the same Dr. that knows you and cares for you. I would recommend a whole lot of patients to her.
Shalonda Bowie – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr. Larson-Ohlsen is an excellent OBGYN. I have been having issues related to a nasty reaction to a previous birth control pill. She was the first physician to finally say that the pill can be very flawed depending on someone’s body chemistry and provided me with a multi-pronged approach to managing the crazy hormonal imbalances I’ve been having. I’ve been seeing gradual improvement overall as my estrogen decreases but she gave me excellent additional methods to speed up this process through daily yoga, clean eating, dietary supplements, and possibly some acupuncture. I have had excellent experiences with some front desk staff but rather disorganized experiences with others so it can sometimes be hit or miss in this area. But Dr. KLO herself has always been prompt in answering questions via phone for me. I highly recommend her.
Aug 06, 2019
Thank you for the feedback and the positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
I hate to give 1 star because I really liked Dr. Larson but the office staff is completely incompetent. I asked them to prescribe me birth control a month ago and I still don’t have it. A week after the request, the original birth control they prescribed wasn’t covered by insurance and my pharmacy should be switched due to insurance reason, no big deal I call them to let them know about both. A week later and my new pharmacy has 4 different requests to have the prescription changed to something else that my insurance will cover and haven’t heard anything back. I call the office to see what’s going on and was promised a call back.. a few days later and still haven’t heard anything so I Call again on a Friday and was promised a call Monday because their prescription person wasn’t there after another week and a half later and still no call. I call today for them to tell me they’re going to give me another call back and when I finally do get a call back they leave me a message saying that
Caitlin norton – Jul 30, 2019
Caitlin, please accept our apology and know the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr. Larson-Ohlsen displays compassion and is attentive to the needs of her patients. She explores different options with her patients and I personally felt like she personally understood my health matter. She is attentive, empathetic and exhibits kindness. I can't express how ecstatic I am to have her as by doctor.
Lynn in Aurora, CO – Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Answers your questions as though she had all the time in the world and you were her only patient. Suggests alternative methods for a problem rather than just surgery!
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr. Larson-Ohlsen is amazing! She treats you like a real person and not just a number. She actually takes the time to listen which is so rare these days. I have complete faith in my new Dr.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen is a caring, compassionate professional. Her calm demeanor eases my anxiety when I need to undergo a test or procedure. She answers my many question and addresses my concerns and I never feel she is rushing me out of the office. She is a top notch doctor in her field!
Karen in Centennial, CO – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
In the time that I have been a patient here, I have been consistently satisfied and happy with Dr Larsen-Ohlsen and her staff. The Dr always takes the time to listen and understand my questions and takes care to address them all. I have found the one Dr I will never change from.
Cynthia Jacobs in Centennial, CO – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?
Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen took time to get to know me and worked with me on an effective treatment plan that I was comfortable with. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience, and shows genuine concern for her patients. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is warm and caring, also. Dealing with the whole team was a positive experience.
Sheri White in Aurora, CO – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Larson-Ohlsen?

Her practice is built on a foundation of trust, a philosophy of holistic health practices and a belief that true wellness occurs when you treat the whole patient: body, mind, and spirit.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology