Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD

Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kimberly Larson-Ohlsen, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Aurora, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, acupuncture, and more.

Colorado Complete Health for Women

1400 S Potomac St Ste 220

Aurora, CO 80012

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Colorado Access
  • Connecticare
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)

Learn about Dr. Larson-Ohlsen

See how frequently Dr. Larson-Ohlsen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Pregnancy Test
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Larson-Ohlsen "Her practice is built on a foundation of trust, a philosophy of holistic health practices and a belief that true wellness occurs when you treat the whole patient: body, mind, and spirit."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Pepperdine University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Co Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larson-Ohlsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larson-Ohlsen to family and friends

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen's Performance

Dr. Larson-Ohlsen has changed my life for the better. I have suffered with chronic interstitial cystitis for years. She introduced me to the procedure called the Mona Lisa which helps with vaginal dryness and bladder infections and so many other things. As a result I am medication free and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. We value your time and input. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

Dr. Larson and her staff have a way of making you feel very comfortable. I feel I my concerns were addressed and needs met. I had the Mona Lisa Procedure and I am so glad I did. I have no more dryness, have great sensation. There is no more pain with intimacy and no surprise leaks. The staff and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been with Dr. Larson-Ohlsen for almost 10 years between her current patrice and the previous practice. She is amazing and easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable and she has a great staff backing her up. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will be sure to pass it along!

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Lasron-Ohlsen! She is very kind and caring and listens well. She takes the time to really find out what the issue is, and tries her hardest to address it. Her staff; in particular; Mary, is also fantastic! I had the Mona Lisa Touch Laser done due to extreme vaginal dryness...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We couldn't agree more on how fantastic Mary and Dr Larson-Ohlsen are. We value you and your patronage and look forward to continuing to be your provider of choice.

In looking for a gynecologist, my referral to Dr. Larson-Ohlsen was very positive, from scheduling an appointment with friendly, courteous and helpful staff, giving me a sense of confidence. On my initial visit I was impressed by the office environment, process in providing my health history,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Larson-Ohlsen at Colorado Complete Health for Women