Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery  |
23 reviews

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Dr. Kenton specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery and practices in Chicago, IL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kenton? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kenton's Experience

See how Dr. Kenton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kenton

Dr. Kenton accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kenton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kenton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kenton to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kenton's Performance
chicago, il |
I felt waiting time was exceptional long, and she did not look at my information before seeing me. I was called to come for another visit several times, mainly to gather information for research, not because she was interested in seeing me.
Chicago |
I had an appointment with her the morning of the last snowstorm. Dr. Kenton wasn't able to make it in and I had serious doubts myself, so I was glad when her office gave me the choice or rescheduling or seeing another doctor. We rescheduled at the optimum time for me. When I came for my appointment, I was so impressed with the whole interview with the "fellow" and exam and the thoroughness of the discussion of treatment. I left feeling hopeful and relieved.
Chicago, IL |
I saw her over a year ago and I still get angry thinking about it. I had post-operative pain and she dismissed me like it was my imagination and said it had nothing to do with the surgery. She gave me about two minutes of her precious time. She nevertheless did manage to recommend physical therapy, which did help. The physical therapist confirmed that the pain was from scar tissue resulting from the surgery.
in Chicago, IL |
Great Doc! Staff and all practitioners are very skilled and knowledgeable. Make you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Kenton took time to explain my condition and options other than surgery.
in Champaign, IL |
I saw Dr. Kenton for a consult prior to surgery I had scheduled at Mayo Clinic. Although I have had excellent care at Mayo, Dr. Kenton was more thorough in her examination of me, was patient in explaining the surgery she recommended & addressing all of my questions. I opted to have her do my very extensive surgery & the recovery & results far exceeded my expectations & we're nothing short of amazing! Her team of fellows, nurses & other providers were just as competent & caring as she was.
in Rockford, IL |
She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled.
in Chicago, Illinois |
I have plenty of time to tell you about Dr. Kenton because I've been sitting her without my underpants on waiting for her for the last TWO hours.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kenton and her team were amazing for a complicated procedure I had done. They were incredibly professional, listened to my concerns, and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome for my surgery. She's an expert in ... and a proponent of ... minimally invasive procedures, and even though mine wasn't, because of her skills, my body healed like it was. Both pre-op and post-op care from her nursing staff and residents was top notch. Highly recommended.
Niles, IL |
I have had several appointments and had surgery with Dr Kenton. Dr Kenton always seems in a hurry. Doesn't like when I ask questions, being I had to undergo surgery I did have questions about options. There is usually a medical student or resident who spends most of the time with the you which i did not like. Personally I would not have seen her if I was able to get in with another Dr but she was the only one available. Truly in my opinion she seems burned out most of the time.
in Lake Forest, Il |
Dr. kenton has expertise in her field and doesn't hesitate to share her knowlege and opinion on the best practices you should proceed with when consulting her about your prolapse condition. Her staff is fabulous and she takes the time to read your chart and know your story before she comes into the room. She is compassionate about yout treatment and condition. I experienced a complication after surgery and team Kenton was there to insure my complete recovery .
New York, NY |
Dr. Kenton is one of the very best in the country in her field. She is an expert in robotic surgery. She strives to make things better for patients. Her manner may sometimes seem a bit brusque, but that should not put a patient off because her judgment and skill level are tops.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD?
Are you Dr. Kenton?

Compare Dr. Kenton

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kenton at Northwestern Medical Group

Dr. Kenton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kenton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kenton's Board Certifications

Completed in 1999

Loyola University Medical Center
    Rush University Medical Center

Completed in 2000

Dr. Kenton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery