Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD is an urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 19 years. She specializes in urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery.

Northwestern Medical Group

676 N Saint Clair St Ste 950

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Kenton

Video

See how frequently Dr. Kenton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Prolapse
Uterine Diseases
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Kenton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kenton ""Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives." "

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kenton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kenton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kenton's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kenton to family and friends

Dr. Kenton's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Kenton was friendly, knowledgeable and comforting. She put my mind at ease about having surgery to fix my issue. Would definitely recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I felt very little confidence in working with Dr Kenton. She's too busy to listen and no options were given to me. She has students each visit without even asking me if this is OK. NO Personalized care at all. . She is not friendly or warm. When a sensitive woman's issue is why your there it should...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I felt waiting time was exceptional long, and she did not look at my information before seeing me. I was called to come for another visit several times, mainly to gather information for research, not because she was interested in seeing me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had an appointment with her the morning of the last snowstorm. Dr. Kenton wasn't able to make it in and I had serious doubts myself, so I was glad when her office gave me the choice or rescheduling or seeing another doctor. We rescheduled at the optimum time for me. When I came for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw her over a year ago and I still get angry thinking about it. I had post-operative pain and she dismissed me like it was my imagination and said it had nothing to do with the surgery. She gave me about two minutes of her precious time. She nevertheless did manage to recommend physical...more
Are you Dr. Kenton?

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kenton at Northwestern Medical Group

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery Specialist