Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery  |

Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD is an urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Kenton is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Northwestern Medical Group

676 N Saint Clair St Ste 950

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Kenton

"Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives."

Video

Dr. Kenton's Experience

Dr. Kenton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery

• Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Bladder Surgery
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kenton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kenton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kenton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kenton to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kenton's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I felt very little confidence in working with Dr Kenton. She's too busy to listen and no options were given to me. She has students each visit without even asking me if this is OK. NO Personalized care at all. . She is not friendly or warm. When a sensitive woman's issue is why your there it should be handled with more care and compassion. I had many after surgery issues which were not there before and they were always dismissed as nothing. I felt like number at Northwestern not a valued patient
chicago, il |
I felt waiting time was exceptional long, and she did not look at my information before seeing me. I was called to come for another visit several times, mainly to gather information for research, not because she was interested in seeing me.
Chicago |
I had an appointment with her the morning of the last snowstorm. Dr. Kenton wasn't able to make it in and I had serious doubts myself, so I was glad when her office gave me the choice or rescheduling or seeing another doctor. We rescheduled at the optimum time for me. When I came for my appointment, I was so impressed with the whole interview with the "fellow" and exam and the thoroughness of the discussion of treatment. I left feeling hopeful and relieved.
Chicago, IL |
I saw her over a year ago and I still get angry thinking about it. I had post-operative pain and she dismissed me like it was my imagination and said it had nothing to do with the surgery. She gave me about two minutes of her precious time. She nevertheless did manage to recommend physical therapy, which did help. The physical therapist confirmed that the pain was from scar tissue resulting from the surgery.
in Chicago, IL |
Great Doc! Staff and all practitioners are very skilled and knowledgeable. Make you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Kenton took time to explain my condition and options other than surgery.
in Champaign, IL |
I saw Dr. Kenton for a consult prior to surgery I had scheduled at Mayo Clinic. Although I have had excellent care at Mayo, Dr. Kenton was more thorough in her examination of me, was patient in explaining the surgery she recommended & addressing all of my questions. I opted to have her do my very extensive surgery & the recovery & results far exceeded my expectations & we're nothing short of amazing! Her team of fellows, nurses & other providers were just as competent & caring as she was.
in Rockford, IL |
She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled.
in Chicago, Illinois |
I have plenty of time to tell you about Dr. Kenton because I've been sitting her without my underpants on waiting for her for the last TWO hours.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kenton and her team were amazing for a complicated procedure I had done. They were incredibly professional, listened to my concerns, and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome for my surgery. She's an expert in ... and a proponent of ... minimally invasive procedures, and even though mine wasn't, because of her skills, my body healed like it was. Both pre-op and post-op care from her nursing staff and residents was top notch. Highly recommended.
in Lake Forest, Il |
Dr. kenton has expertise in her field and doesn't hesitate to share her knowlege and opinion on the best practices you should proceed with when consulting her about your prolapse condition. Her staff is fabulous and she takes the time to read your chart and know your story before she comes into the room. She is compassionate about yout treatment and condition. I experienced a complication after surgery and team Kenton was there to insure my complete recovery .
New York, NY |
Dr. Kenton is one of the very best in the country in her field. She is an expert in robotic surgery. She strives to make things better for patients. Her manner may sometimes seem a bit brusque, but that should not put a patient off because her judgment and skill level are tops.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Kenton, MD?
Are you Dr. Kenton?

Visit Dr. Kenton

Dr. Kenton accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Advantage PPO

Geneva, IL 60134
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kenton at Northwestern Medical Group

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery Specialist