Dr. Kimberly S. Kenton, MD

Northwestern Medical Group
676 N Saint Clair St Ste 950
Chicago, IL 60611 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kenton specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery and practices in Chicago, IL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kenton? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kenton's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kenton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kenton

Dr. Kenton accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kenton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kenton
Dr. Kenton's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Champaign, IL |
I saw Dr. Kenton for a consult prior to surgery I had scheduled at Mayo Clinic. Although I have had excellent care at Mayo, Dr. Kenton was more thorough in her examination of me, was patient in explaining the surgery she recommended & addressing all of my questions. I opted to have her do my very extensive surgery & the recovery & results far exceeded my expectations & we're nothing short of amazing! Her team of fellows, nurses & other providers were just as competent & caring as she was.
in Rockford, IL |
She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled.
in Chicago, Illinois |
I have plenty of time to tell you about Dr. Kenton because I've been sitting her without my underpants on waiting for her for the last TWO hours.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kenton and her team were amazing for a complicated procedure I had done. They were incredibly professional, listened to my concerns, and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome for my surgery. She's an expert in ... and a proponent of ... minimally invasive procedures, and even though mine wasn't, because of her skills, my body healed like it was. Both pre-op and post-op care from her nursing staff and residents was top notch. Highly recommended.
Niles, IL |
I have had several appointments and had surgery with Dr Kenton. Dr Kenton always seems in a hurry. Doesn't like when I ask questions, being I had to undergo surgery I did have questions about options. There is usually a medical student or resident who spends most of the time with the you which i did not like. Personally I would not have seen her if I was able to get in with another Dr but she was the only one available. Truly in my opinion she seems burned out most of the time.
in Lake Forest, Il |
Dr. kenton has expertise in her field and doesn't hesitate to share her knowlege and opinion on the best practices you should proceed with when consulting her about your prolapse condition. Her staff is fabulous and she takes the time to read your chart and know your story before she comes into the room. She is compassionate about yout treatment and condition. I experienced a complication after surgery and team Kenton was there to insure my complete recovery .
New York, NY |
Dr. Kenton is one of the very best in the country in her field. She is an expert in robotic surgery. She strives to make things better for patients. Her manner may sometimes seem a bit brusque, but that should not put a patient off because her judgment and skill level are tops.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly S. Kenton, MD?
Are you Dr. Kenton?

Compare Dr. Kenton

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kenton at Northwestern Medical Group