Dr. Kimberly Henry, MD

Dr. Kimberly Henry, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Female

Dr. Kimberly A. Henry offers premier plastic surgery in the San Francisco area characterized by the highest standards of medical excellence and professionalism combined with personal warmth and a genuine, caring attitude. She is highly educated, well trained, and active in the medical and plastic surgery community in San Francisco and California. Dr. Kimberly A. Henry belongs to a number of prestigious medical and honor societies, including the American Medical Association, American Board of Plastic Surgery, and the California Plastic Surgery Society. Dr. Henry received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Southern California and her Medical Doctorate from UC Davis School of Medicine. She completed her general surgery training at the Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital and her plastic surgery training at the Rush Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago. She earned a second fellowship in aesthetic and breast surgery at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Portland. She now has four locations, providing cosmetic plastic surgery to Marin County, as well as much of Northern California. A frequent guest speaker for local organizations and a best selling author of two helpful guides to cosmetic surgery, Dr. Henry boasts ample qualifications and a reputation for artistry and honesty. Our cosmetic and plastic surgery facilities in Marin and the Bay Area are spacious and elegant, featuring state-of-the-art surgical suites, the most up-to-date equipment, and the special privacy cosmetic surgery patients often seek. The luxurious atmosphere accents a relaxing, comfortable environment that also allows us to monitor each patient closely through every stage, from pre-surgery to post-operative care. The entire staff of our plastic and cosmetic surgery offices in Marin, Sacramento, and Sonoma County is fully trained and thoroughly committed to the care and comfort of our patients. Our entire practice is devoted to plastic surgery services and caters exclusively to the unique needs of our patients. Dr. Henry has been a guest on numerous national and local television and radio news shows and is a frequent guest speaker for local community organizations discussing plastic surgery advancements in San Francisco. She is the author of The Plastic Surgery Sourcebook (Lowell House, 1999) and The Facelift Sourcebook (Lowell House, December 2000).

Kimberly A Henry MD

350 Bon Air Rd Ste 1

Greenbrae, CA 94904

Learn about Dr. Henry

For beautiful plastic surgery, breast implants, a tummy tuck, injectables and more, San Francisco Bay Area residents rely on Dr. Kimberly A. Henry. A valued member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Henry has a masterful, gentle and meticulous touch to perform all cosmetic surgery procedures with precision and delicacy. Dr. Henry is an expert and gives wonderful advice to patients looking for a mommy makeover.

Video

Dr. Henry's Experience

Dr. Henry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Facial Lesions
  • Facial Palsy
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Facial Trauma
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Ligament Rupture

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Arthritic Hand Reconstruction
  • Asian Eyelid Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Titan Skin Tightening
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Weight Loss Revisional Surgery
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
  • Rush Presbyn St Luke's
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • St Vincent'S Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Henry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henry to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Henry's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Petaluma, CA |
I had liposuction and the results were not good. Went to other plastic surgeons and they told me that a corrective surgery is needed. She pushes unneeded procedures and is very pricey. She messed up on me and wants me to pay her more to correct what she did . Not happening! Go elsewhere save yourself
in Petaluma, CA |
I saw Dr. Henry for a rhinoplasty correction after being unhappy with the original result from a different doctor. Dr. Henry was helpful in the initial consult in helping me articulate what I was unhappy with and even offered additional insight into other tweaks that could help me love my nose more. The office and surgery staff all have a very warm manner great bedside. I love the way my nose turned out and wish I went to Dr. Henry the first time around
in Fairfax |
Very happy with my natural results and care. I would highly recommend Dr. Henry for both surgical and non surgical options.
in Greenbrae, CA |
Dr. Henry has a great bedside manner and is so caring and compassionate. My results were beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone.
Surrey, BC |
It's been almost 10 months since my major tummy tuck and liposuction. I am so, so pleased with my results! I am a runner, it feels great to be able to run long distances without my body getting tired from all the extra flab! Dr. Henry was very excited to help me through this transition in my life, and I can't thank her enough! Her caring nature, yet professional manner, is like no other that I have experienced! Also, her continued support through my healing process is monumental to my success!
in Vallejo, CA |
Everybody in Dr. Henry's office is very helpful and supportive. Dr. Henry has gone well beyond expectations in trying to create the body I had in my imagination.
Mcclellan, CA |
I've had several small procedures done by Dr Henry and I think she is great. She is very caring and attentive to my concerns. The procedures she has done have been easy, pain free and look fantastic once I healed up. When the time comes I will not hesitate to have her do my major procedures.
in Davis, CA |
She preformed my breast augmentation. I followed all care directions EXACTLY. I'm young and healthy. My scars are very bad, and my left breast is misshapen due to internal scar tissue. I have also developed capsular contracture in the right breast -- which she told me was likely caused by a routine teeth cleaning I had done several months after my surgery. I really trusted her, but my results are not at all what I had expected. Please, go elsewhere.
in Napa |
I had a facelift by Dr. Henry. The purpose was rejuvenation but it resulted in greatly altering my appearance. My eyes appear smaller, my cheeks are amorphous, and my pretty smile is gone forever. My upper lip permanently droops on one side when I smile. I have large scars on the back of my neck, which pre-operatively she said would be hidden. Had I known the procedure involved a subperiosteal approach I would not have proceeded. For me, what is done is done, but hopefully not for you.
in San Rafael, CA |
Dr. Henry has given me and my family the absolute best of care! I love my results and am always able to speak with either her or her staff if I had any questions during my recovery.
Santa Rosa, CA |
Expensive, overly aggressive sales pitch for having work done, not very informative about procedure outcome.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Henry, MD?

Hospitals where Dr. Henry has admitting privileges