Dr. Kimberly Farry, MD

Dr. Kimberly Farry, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kimberly Farry, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Buckhannon, WV and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Temple University in 1991 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

100 W Main St

Buckhannon, WV 26201

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Farry

See how frequently Dr. Farry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Rh Incompatibility Screening
high

Dr. Farry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Farry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farry "I am very excited to have recently joined WVU Medicine in Buckhannon. WVU Medicine has offices in multiple locations allowing us to serve women where they live. Working with the primary care providers of ST Joseph Hospital and Community Care of WV allows us to provide more complete care. We have a great team of Physicians, Certified Nurse Midwives, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners that work very close together. Patients can choose the kind of care they would like knowing that it is a supportive environment. We provide Ultrasonography and in office procedures in a comfortable environment. Working in central WV for greater than 20 years has given me a good understanding of the needs of the patients in this area. It has always been important to provide the most up to date care and support for our patients. We still deliver and provide surgical care at St. Joseph's Hospital of Buckhannon."

This content was provided by Dr. Farry "We believe that Health is not just a sound body but also involves interactions with the mind and spirit. Health education is a very important part of every visit and allows patients to make good healthcare decisions. I believe that every patient is unique and that health care should be tailored to meet each patient's needs. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Amount or Range: $80,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: Obstetrics - Not otherwise coded
    State: West Virginia

1 Board Action
  • Falsifying license renewal form (3/19/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: West Virginia

• The Reading Hospital and Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Temple University Medical School
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Farry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farry's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farry to family and friends

Dr. Farry's Performance

Dr. Farry Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. Your opinion matters. If you were happy with your care please tell others. If there are areas where I or my staff could do better please let us know. We strive very hard to make your care the best that it could be.

"

I have been going to Dr. Farry for over 16 years. SHE IS THE GREATEST! Very personable and have recommend to everyone I know over the years. Best OB/GYN out there. Highly recommended!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had Dr. Farry for my last pregnancy and the experience was wonderful! Love her! I am pregnant again and will be going back to see her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
IT TOOK A FEW MONTHS TO SEE HER BECAUSE SHE KEPT RESCHEDULING MY VISIT FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER . {that was never explained} SHORTLY AFTER MY VISIT I RECEIVED A SHOCKER OF A BILL from her business partner ? (COMMUNITY CARE ) ALL I GOT FROM MY $555.00 VISIT WAS EMPTY POCKETS AND TO...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I can understand your disappointment. Could you please call the office manager to discuss this, It is important for every patient to have a good experience with our services. Please help us correct this.

Been a patient for years with Dr. Farry. Haven't seen her in awhile, which is my fault. Just because I haven't been there for a few years, I am now considered a new patient. In my opinion, a new patient is someone who has never been seen. Totally unhappy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Vickie, I am sorry you feel this way - it really is a technicality - the whole medical profession has made a decision that in 3 or more years time, the health of patients may have changed significantly enough that it is important to spend the extra time getting everything up to date. It is like this in every medical office or hospital setting. If you have any other questions please call the office and speak with the manager.

I recommended dr farry because I found her and her staff to be veey generous kind and gentle in all attributes. I seen her as a teenager while I was pregnant, she never failed to answer a question and never once degraded me for my concern. She joked with me to ease my worry and to make me feel more...more