Dr. Kimberly Evans, MD

Dr. Kimberly Evans, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Kimberly Evans, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read her story

1429 Highway 6 Ste 201

Sugar Land, TX 77478

Learn about Dr. Evans

See how frequently Dr. Evans performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Uterine Fibroids
high
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Evans's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Evans' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Evans " Dr. Kimberly L. Evans graduated medical school in 2002 from MCP- Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. She was trained at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, OH and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She provides experienced and compassionate care to all of her patients. This includes basic Obstetrical and Gynecological services. As well as, minimally invasive Gynecological surgery using: the Novasure Ablation, Essure tubal ligation, and the Davinci Robot. She has expanded her practice to include some of the most sought after aesthetics services. This includes the Clean Start Weight Loss Program and body contouring/fat reduction using the Vanquish ME and Cellutone. She also offers the O-Shot for women with sexual dysfunction/ urinary incontinence, and hormone balancing with Biote. She offers anti-aging procedures which includes: Botox, PCA skincare peels and products, Exilis Elite for non-invasive facelifts/neck lifts, Microdermabrasion and Dermaplanning for skin resurfacing, and the Eclipse Micro Needling with PRP for collagen production. She is part of a wonderful team of doctors providing excellent care at Hillcroft Medical Clinic Association and she operates out of Methodist Sugarland Hospital and Memorial Herman Sugarland Hospital. She is currently residing in Sugarland, TX with her husband and two children. She is currently seeing new patients. Please feel to contact the office at for your appointment."

This content was provided by Dr. Evans ""Passion. It is the reason for choosing this field and loving the fact that I can care for women throughout all facets of life.""

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Medical College Of Ohio
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Good Samaritian Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Evans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evans to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Evans' Performance
Richmond, TX |
Love love! Smart funny and so helpful! I got the feminine rejuvenation package and I can feel the difference!!! I no longer leak when I sneeze and I feel tighter! My husband noticed right away!!!! Highly recommend!!!
in Katy, TX |
Love Dr. Evans and her nurse Kayla. Dr. Evans is so smooth with her pap smears she's done with in a second and you don't feel anything! She went over and Beyond to help me with the beginning of my pregnancy even though she didn't take my insurance. I had to find another doctor but if it wasn't for her I don't know what I would have done.
Missouri City, TX |
Not personable. Hour long wait. First time visit and she didn't discuss previous med history, if I had any concerns. Spent 5 minutes and was out.
First time appointments can be long due to insurance verification, paperwork that you fill out, data entry and of course whatever unexpected emergencies that can arise before you. Your appointment time can also vary depending on what is being addressed. And, of course I review your history because I'm literally holding it in my hand as we are talking. If you need any further clarification, feel free to call 713-273-5804
in Houston,Tx |
Makes you feel very comfortable, has a nice personality. Answers all the questions you may have with no fuss. Made c-section an easy process and helped to calm everyone down. Definitely recommended
Lagos, LA |
She's really good at her practice, but I think she's recently bitting more than she can chew. Too many patients, so she isn't giving the due concentration she used to give patients in the past. Mayb its cz shes that good they visit. But I love her, very warm and understanding.
in Clear Lake Shores, TX |
Well I'm glad I did not listen to the previous review prior to seeing Dr Evans. She caught my cancer diagnosis! So obviously people must have other 'issues' if they have to wait 3 years to post a grudge comment. 400+ reviews of 5/5 stars speaks for itself. She is diligent, smart and try has helped me. She delivered my sister and I have been seeing her since 2012. I recently moved to Clear Lake and I would not trust anyone else. Love her!
in Houston, TX |
I saw this Dr. end of 2013. Would NOT recommend. After a sonogram, she told me over the phone my RT ovary was not there, which according to her meant it was removed at a prior surgery & that I needed a new surgery based on a hyperechoic area she saw in my LT ovary. I did research & asked if her findings could have another interpretation - she said no. Went to new Dr. & it turned out I was right - hyperechoic area was a scar (as I had suggester to her) and new Dr. found RT ovary in 5 min.
I'm sorry we couldn't meet your expectations but I cannot locate you as a patient in our system. I encourage you to call us for clarification to address any misunderstanding
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Evans, MD?

Visit Dr. Evans