Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD

Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD is a dermatologist in Danbury, CT and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2003 and specializes in dermatology, mohs micrographic surgery, and more.

73 Sand Pit Rd Ste 207

Danbury, CT 06810

• American Republic
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Eickhorst

See how frequently Dr. Eickhorst performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Skin Infections
Warts

Dr. Eickhorst's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Eickhorst "I pursued medicine because of my thirst for knowledge and my love of people.  My hope is to impart my medical knowledge and deliver exception care to my patients, so that they too can then have the "power" to make the best decisions with regard to their health."

• Dermatology

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Pennsylvania Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Columbia-St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Eickhorst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eickhorst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eickhorst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eickhorst's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eickhorst to family and friends

Dr. Eickhorst's Performance

I was recommended to Dr. Eickhorst by a friend for cosmetic procedures and she did a fantastic job. Her work is better than any other results I have gotten elsewhere. She knows exactly what will work best for you and ensures that you are happy with the results. She is friendly, personable, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Eickhorst is a fantastic dermatologist. She is knowledgeable, professional, and has a kind and caring demeanor. She easily explains procedures and answers all questions patiently. She was very gentle when working with my daughter, who was very hesitant and nervous about a procedure she had to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a basal cell spot on my neck removed by Dr. Eickhorst. I was nervous at the time of the procedure and Dr. Eickhorst put me at ease. She sensed my nervousness and so engaged me in a conversation about TV shows and that was it. The surgery was over before I realized what was happening. I can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the best experience during my recent Mohs surgery with Dr. Kim.... her and Nicole where so bubbly and made me feel very relaxed with their conversations through my whole procedure! I was very nervous because whoever I spoke to before to schedule my surgery did not seem all that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Eickhorst is personable as well as brilliant. She follows through on every detail, is open and collaborative, and has a keen eye for aesthetics. . Most of all, her kindness shines through---enthusiastically recommend Dr Eickhorst!
Are you Dr. Eickhorst?