Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD

Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Danbury, CT. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

73 Sand Pit Rd Ste 207

Danbury, CT 06810

• American Republic
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Eickhorst

See how frequently Dr. Eickhorst performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Skin Infections
Warts

Dr. Eickhorst's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Eickhorst "I pursued medicine because of my thirst for knowledge and my love of people.  My hope is to impart my medical knowledge and deliver exception care to my patients, so that they too can then have the "power" to make the best decisions with regard to their health."

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Pennsylvania Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Columbia-St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Eickhorst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eickhorst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eickhorst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eickhorst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eickhorst to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Eickhorst's Performance
NJ |
"Dr. Kim Eickhorst came highly recommended from a close friend who has flawless skin. My procedure delivered results beyond my expections. This was my first "beauty treatment" so I was a bit nervous beforehand. Her bedside manner made me feel right at home. She walked me through every step so I felt comfortable right away. She was extremely gentle as well. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an experienced doctor with bedside manner. Can't wait for my next appointment!
Ct |
Recently had 2 MOHS surgery visits. Dr. Eickhorst made me feel right at home as soon as I met her. She is friendly and kind. But more importantly she is quite skilled at stitching especially since my areas were on my face.
in Redding, CT |
Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD is an excellent MOHS surgeon. I was lucky enough to have her perform the surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma on my nose. She explained everything, answered all of my questions and the results are amazing. I am very pleased with the outcome. I am very grateful to have benefited from her amazing surgical skills. I highly recommend Dr. Eickhorst.
in RIDGEFIELD CT |
Dr Eickorst is an excellent Dermatologist who is very intelligent, talented, and caring. I would recommend her to anyone. She is extremely talented, prfms state of the art derm/cosmetic procedures in ofc. I am an RN, relocated from NJ, found her on my own, first doc to help me with lifelong rosacea! She is highly skilled in all areas, as well as staff! I was in wtg room, two pts were tlkg w/me abt their + experience w/nasal skin ca surgery (Mohs) Dr E performed, beautiful results, no scars.
in Morris, CT |
Dr. Eickhorst was terrific from the beginning consult through my two surgeries. The detail and care were above my expectations. The outcome has been more than I had hoped for. She is positive, confident and kind.
in Brookfield, CT |
I recently had a visit with Dr. Eickhorst for Botox. She took the time to explain the procedure thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable. I absolutely love my results and would highly recommend her!
Danbury, CT |
Dr. Eickhorst is my dermatologist who has taken excellent care of me through many basal cell surgeries. I would highly recommend her and her staff to others with dermatological needs.
in Ridgefield, CT |
Started going to Dr. Eickhorst for Mohs surgery. She did an excellent job. Have been seeing her for a number of years and she is knowledgeable and always explains everything fully. Her staff is always pleasant and efficient.
in CT |
I recently seen Dr Eickhorst for a cosmetic consult, after explaining all my concerns with aging she recommended what she thought would enhance my features. I was very reluctant to do it before my event that I had to attend but I decided to do it anyway. She used Juvederm filler and Juvederm ultra to chase away all this pesky fine lines.She was very gentle and explained everything to me. I am SO happy that I did this. It looks great. Botox will be next. I would highly recommend this doctor
in Bethel ct |
Dr. Eickhorst is a skilled dermatologist in all regards, but my review is for her cosmetic expertise! She used a filler called Voluma and injected my chin to give it length, I had NO bruising and no pain. She was so sweet, understood all my cosmetic concerns and walked me thru the procedure! She also did my Botox which turned out perfect! She did not rush me, answered all of questions and concerns with a smile on her face! I sincerely recommend her!!
in Boston, MA |
I love Dr. Eickhorst, she is my favorite and I would highly recommend seeing her.
in Kent |
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Eickhorst. Our experiences have been consistently excellent. We have both had multiple MOHs procedures, some of which have been on our face. Wait time is minimal for consultations, at little longer for surgical procedures which is to be expected. The waiting room is comfortable. The staff is kind and understanding. Dr. Eickhost's work is excellent with little scarring. The staff explains post surgical care clearly. This is a most professional practise.
in Falls Village, CT |
Lucky me. I have lots of friends. One of them, Dr. Alison, saw a suspicious mole on my face and suggested I see her own dermatologist, Dr. Eickhorst. Sure enough, that pesky mole led to a diagnosis of squamous cell skin cancer. Surgery was scheduled quickly. Upon entering Dr. E's office, I felt very comfortable and received excellent care. This is a young, highly skilled doctor with a sure hand. You will not be disappointed. I have been back several times. Always a good experience.
in Falls Village, CT |
Absolutely top-notch doctor. I have gone to her for several procedures and every time, she's made me feel at ease and has skillfully performed the surgeries. You instantly get a sense that, on top of being an incredibly competent and knowledgeable doctor, she's also a really kind and good person. It makes going through sometimes scary and difficult procedures so much less stressful when you have someone like this managing your care. Highly recommend her!
in Falls village, CT |
Such a great doctor! Dr. Eickhorst is clearly so knowledgeable about her profession and conveys information with such warmth and friendliness that going to the appointment is actually a pleasure. She has a calm, steady hand (which I haven't always found to be the case with doctors wielding needles) and answers every question thoroughly and with not even a hint of condescension (also not something to take for granted). I can't recommend her enough.
in Bernardsville |
Great experience! She was so gentle. I didn't have any bruising from my injections. She made me feel at ease. I am so happy with the results. It looks so natural and has taken years off my face. She delivered exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend !
in Monroe, CT |
Who doesn’t want an awesome doctor? I just had the best experience with Dr. Kim Eickhorst, a local dermatologist. Dr. Eickhorst has such a fun, exuberant personality, I felt comfortable the minute I met with her (which thankfully due to no wait in the waiting room was immediately). Dr. Eickhorst immediately had a plan of action in place for my aging issues and explained everything in detail on the procedures and expectations during and after. I would totally recommend making an appointment. Y
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Eickhorst, MD?
Are you Dr. Eickhorst?