Dr. Kimberly Cockerham, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Dr. Kimberly Cockerham, MD
Kimberly Cockerham grew up in San Mateo, California and pursued her undergraduate degree in Biology at University of California, San Diego and graduated with honors. While in college, she earned her emergency medical technician degree and worked as a phlebotomist (blood drawer) at the local VA hospital. Once accepted to Medical School, Dr. Cockerham enrolled in the US Army Health Scholarship Program. On graduation with honors from George Washington University with her M.D., she was honored by being elected into the medical honors society, alpha omega alpha for graduating at the top of her class. As an active duty physician, Dr. Cockerham completed basic training at Ft Ord, did a tour of duty for a summer at Tripler Hospital in Oahu and competed a general surgery internship at Letterman Army Medical Center at the Presidio of San Francisco. The remainder of Dr. Cockerham's Army experience was primarily at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington D.C. where she completed her residency, one fellowship and then went on to be the Chief of Oculofacial Plastics and Orbital Reconstruction. Dr. Cockerham is married to Glenn Cockerham who is the National Director for Ophthalmology for the Veterans Administration. She has a teenage daughter and son, a big German Shepard and pug named Doug.

Dr. Cockerham's Care Philosophy

I strive to provide the most advanced and least invasive medical therapeutics, laser and surgical approaches to meet your needs. I have been caring for patients for over two decades and am dedicated to providing personalized care in a calm and caring environment. Communicate with me directly and securely using my iphone app Doctorbase PandaHealth. In 2010, I founded the Let's Face it Together Foundation helping over 500 people rebuild their lives - face first. Proceeds from cosmetic products & services help benefit those in need. Please visit: LFITfoundation to learn more about my foundation and how you can help.

Dr. Cockerham's Experience

See how Dr. Cockerham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cockerham

Dr. Cockerham accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Cockerham is now accepting new patients
Cosmetic Practice1826 W Kettleman Ln Ste F3
Lodi, CA 95242
Evening
Saturday
(209) 952-3705Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cockerham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cockerham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cockerham to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cockerham's Performance
in Sonora, CA |
My ‘droopy’ eyelids were causing frustrations with constant rubbing of eyes and minor visual impairment. Dr. Kim performed upper eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty) and the results were wonderful. A few months later she performed Co2 laser resurfacing on eye lid area and forehead, and IPL (pulsed laser treatment) on sunspots and rosacea. I feel better about how I look thanks to Kim. Dr. Cockerham is a positive burst of enthusiasm and an amazing and talented doctor.
Tracy, CA |
This Dr. Is outstanding. If you need eye surgery she is the person to see. The real deal, fast, did a wonderful procedure on me. Eyes look great, vision is vastly improved. Really enjoyed the whole experience. Hank Dasse
in Modesto, CA |
I'm 46 years old and have a few wrinkles developing on my forehead and around my eyes. I never really considered Botox but after talking with Dr. Cockerham and seeing results of some of her work, I was excited to try it. The results are amazing and I recommend her to anyone thinking about getting rid of their wrinkles. There's nothing wrong with growing old gracefully but why not doing it looking your best !!! Thank you Dr. Cockerham.
in Oakdale, CA |
I wanted to have Botox for years and was always to nervous because I have seen friends get it and I didn't like their results. After seeing a friend of mine get Botox from Dr. Cockerham, who's results were amazing, I finally did it! Dr. Cockerham is so informative, friendly and makes you completely relaxed. So glad I finally did it and that I found such a great doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Cockerham, so much so that I took my Mom to Dr. Cockerham for treatments and she is so happy as well!!
Grass Valley, CA |
I have gone to Dr. Cockerham twice for dermal facial fillers. I have been so happy with the results. Dr. Cockerham is knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. I would recommend her to all of my friends.
in Santa Cruz, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Cockerham for some time now, and the care and consideration I receive from her every time has been excellent! I don't generally leave reviews, but sometimes great care needs to be acknowledged. Trusting my doctor is huge, and I do trust Dr Cockerham in the info she gives me and her thoughts on the best procedures.
in San Jose, CA |
I had IPL and C02 laser procedures, and the experience was first rate. From the delightful staff who try to ensure my comfort, to Dr. Cockerham, who is not only a skilled expert in laser procedures, but she takes the time to fully explain the procedure and her recommendations for my particular skin type. Trust is such a big issue when doing something like this. Dr. Cockerham takes away the worry so I can focus on healing and great results. Love how responsive she is post procedure too.
in Santa Cruz, CA |
Dr Cockerham is awesome! She is like a friend and a doctor all at once. And someone I can trust to give me good advice on my "restorative" requests. She won't let me look weird. Myself... only better!
in Lodi, CA |
Excellent!! Detailed and knowledgable!! The best.
in Stockton, CA |
Friendly staff, Dr. Cockerham very good in explaining procedure and answering concerns that her patients have.
in Lodi, CA |
I am extremely happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Cockerham. Her expertise and knowledge of her profession placed me at ease during my procedures and follow up appointments. I will tell everyone I know if they need a great doctor see Dr. Cockerham.
Lodi, CA |
Dr. Cockerham is wonderful. She is incredibly bright, compassionate and thorough. She is also supported by a great medical staff that makes working with her office effortless. Thank you Dr. Cockerham!! I plan on recommending you to all my friends and family!!!
in Lodi, CA |
Dr.Cockerham is truely wonderful. I was really nervous at my first appointment but she set my worries aside. She is professional and warming. I highly recommend her and her staff.
in Lodi ca |
Just had my lips done with filler and boy do I look hot! I had absolutely no bruising, I did have swelling but it went down in 24 hours everyone thinks my lips look really great , Dr. C has a super gentle hand and I did it without numbing just ice she is awesome
in Stockton, CA |
Had a little bump on my eyelid that kept coming back. I was really worried about it because it kept getting bigger. She was very reassuring about what it was and then was quick to remove the bump. So far it hasn't come back. Very happy with my care!
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Cockerham and her staff were very friendly and professional. I came to Dr. Cockerham for laser treatment on my entire face for poor text and fine lines. I was concerned about the pain and the overall outcome, but the staff and the Doctor herself were incredibly reassuring and made me feel comfortable. The procedure went great and the was flawlessly. The recovery was quick and I was back to work within 5 days of the procedure. I love my face!! I recommend Dr. Cockerham to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Cockerham, MD?
Are you Dr. Cockerham?

Compare Dr. Cockerham

Dr. Cockerham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cockerham says...

Dr. KImberly Cockerham is a board certified ophthalmologist with fellowship training in cosmetic injections, lasers and reconstructive surgery. She has two decades of experience, is a decorated Veteran (National Service Ribbon, two Superior Unit Awards, Army Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal and Meritorious Service Medal) and is former chief of Oculofacial Plastics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. After serving her country, she excelled as a clinician and surgeon earning national recognition including Who's Who in American Women, Who's Who in Medicine, Best Doctors in America, Star Awards for Excellence at UCSF, four American Academy of Ophthalmology Awards and recognition by Newsweek magazine for her cancer expertise.

After serving as Chief of Oculofacial Plastics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Allegheny Hospital and University of California, San Francisco, Dr. Cockerham pursued private practice and an academic affiliation with Stanford University.

Dr. Cockerham says...

Dr. Kimberly Cockerham is fellowship trained and has over two decades of experience providing medical and surgical care for disorders of the eyelids, eye muscles, and area behind the eye (orbit). Typical plastic surgical concerns include aging changes of the eyelid and face, tearing, infections, inflammations, tumors and cancers. In addition, Dr. Cockerham cares for fractures of the bones around the eye (the orbital walls and floor). As a neuro-ophthalmologist, she has expertise in caring for patients with double vision, decreased vision and eye pain. Common systemic diseases that affect vision include thyroid disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, and lupus.

As a surgeon with a focus on the eyelids and face, she has performed thousands of procedures including botox, dermal fillers, lasers and surgical repair over the last twenty years. Dr. Cockerham looks forward to meeting you and designing a medical and/or surgical plan that meets your needs.

Dr. Cockerham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Cockerham has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cockerham's Board Certifications

• Blindness
      • Blocked Tear Duct
      • Dacryoadenitis
      • Diplopia
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Dry Eyes

Walter Reed Army Med Center

Completed in 1993

University Of California At San Diego

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Cockerham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cockerham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery