Dr. Kimberly Buckman, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Kimberly Buckman, MD
Dr. Kimberly Buckman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Southborough, MA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Buckman is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital and MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital.

Dr. Buckman's Experience

See how Dr. Buckman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buckman

Dr. Buckman accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Buckman is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Buckman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buckman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buckman to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Buckman's Performance
in Blackstone, MA |
Dr. Buckman has been a positive part of my life. She has seen me through cancer 10 years ago and takes wonderful care of me. She is the first one to remind me to schedule a follow-up and seems genuinely concerned.
in Foxboro, MA |
Negative reviews, i can not understand that. Dr Buckman is a very knowledgeable doctor. She has been working with me on getting my diabetes under control. Without her help I would not be were I am today. I have had a few setbacks, love my carbs. She is always extremely supportive and understanding. Not making me feel bad but gives support with referrals to a dietitian. I would highly recommend her! As for her rejecting drugs options based on her opinion, is that not her JOB!
South Grafton, MA |
I too will be looking for a new primary care. While I wouldn't say she is quick to write prescriptions, I often feel judged in my appointments. I also found her to give medical advise off her own biases and not medical fact. (jumping to conclusions when I asked about something, saying she wouldn't give me medication because she didn't 'like' it for 'that'- completely derailing me. I haven't felt comfortable since.)
in Southborough, MA |
I have found Dr. Buckman to be an excellent resource for my medical needs. When I saw less than stellar reviews for her on this site I felt I had to write this endorsement on her behalf. She earnestly cares about my health. Her referrals are spot on. Her knowledge and instincts lead me to consider her a highly intelligent and skilled doctor. My health is generally decent but I would not hesitate to trust her with more complicated concerns...UNEQUIVOCALLY.
Framingham, MA |
Dr. Buckman is as thorough and skilled as any physician I've ever had. She most assuredly does NOT give prescriptions in a cavalier fashion. In this respect she is far more cautious and careful than other reviews might suggest. I've never had any problems following her medical advice, and my resulting outcomes have always been good. I would trust her with my life and in a sense, I do just that.
in Shrewsbury, MA |
Dr. Buckman is extremely thorough and spends a lot of time going over things with me. She also uses a well-rounded approach to health issues that don't just entail writing a prescription. I could see Dr. Buckman coming across as tough (not sugar coating anything) but that is something that I value in a PCP. Instead of just sweeping things under the rug, I'm more aware of my health than I ever was after switching over to Dr. Buckman. For me, it has been a very positive experience.
Needham, MA |
I am now in the process of looking for a new primary care provide. I am not exactly sure what I did wrong but each time I go into her office, I always feel like I am being judged for being there. to the point where I am afraid to make an appointment when I know something is wrong. she is very quick to write prescriptions for anything, instead of figuring what is wrong first. if you have a choice STAY AWAY. I wish I researched her first before going to her. lesson learned.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Buckman, MD?
Are you Dr. Buckman?

Compare Dr. Buckman

Dr. Buckman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Buckman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buckman's Board Certifications

Dr. Buckman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buckman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Boston City Hospital Boston University

Completed in 1994

Boston City Hospital Boston University

Completed in 1996

Dr. Buckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buckman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buckman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.