Dr. Kimberly Adams, MD

Dr. Kimberly Adams, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Kimberly Adams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Adams is affiliated with MountainView Hospital.

Total Wellness Family Medicine

9640 W Tropicana Ave Ste 116

Las Vegas, NV 89147

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • Teachers Health Trust

Learn about Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams believes Medicine is a unique practice, every individual and every medical problem is different.  She practices medicine one patient at a time.   Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.

Dr. Adams' Experience

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Aurora Health Care

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Adams' Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
She's the best ,shes my primary,easy to talk to,caring very thorough! I highly recommend her .there is not too many Drs Like her anymore, and I have met and worked for alot.
Las Vegas, NV |
I was there for the first time recently. I did have a short wait. The staff was busy, but kind. The Doc was great. She was definitely going room to room but I felt as though I had been given plenty of time to discuss anything I needed to. I would describe this as efficient. If she spends her time with mindless chatter it would increase wait times, right? Do everyone a favor and have your questions ready for her. I'm sure you will find she will address anything you need addressed.
Las Vegas, NV |
I wish there were two rating scales, one for Dr. Adams and one for the front desk staff's efficiency and attitude. Let's start with Dr. Adams. She is wonderful! Both as a physician and as a human being. Knowledgable, caring, compassionate, and respectful - 5 starts!!! Unfortunately one cannot get to Dr. Adams without enduring the front desk staff. They are rude, condescending, totally inefficient, and in some cases down right abusive. Previous reviews already discussed the wait time, but the f
Las Vegas, NV |
This clinic is the most unprofessional clinic I have ever have been to in all my days! The staff is negligent and careless. They do not return phone calls and very hard to get in contact with. The doctor is rude, money hungry, pushy, and rushed to get you out of her office even when you have not dealt with all the issues you came in for. This place needs to be shut down. The wait even with a set appointment is always at least two hours late! The despicable clinic I have ever experienced!
Happy Valley, OR |
She is a good doctor but I can't wait 4 hours to see her anymore. Her staff rarely gets it right and no one here seems to care that the office is the worst run medical office in Las Vegas. I won't go back.
Las Vegas, NV |
The office staff is so awful! There are no words for the rude and disrespectful behavior. While the Dr. Adams is thougrough the wait to see her is ridiculous, time appointments better and fire your entire staff if you want to continue practicing. I was trying to schedule an appointment for a medication refill and was told I had to wait 6 weeks, even after explaining that I would not have my medication they said that is unfortunate you should have planned better. I am done they need to be kind.
in Las Vegas, NV |
After reading reviews - The wait time is quite strenuous, I've learned to bring a book. With that said Dr. Adams is constantly going room to room giving each patient ample time while never being flustered or short tempered with you. As far as the office staff, I have only experienced smiles, help and knowledge. Dr. Adams is for sure a very thorough holistic doctor and I love that. Dr. Adams is not a 3 star doctor at all. Unfortunately people have rated her poorly based on wait time. Obscure.
Thank you for your kind review. I am passionate about my work and we always strive for a high standard of excellence at our office.
Las Vegas, NV |
I had to have to write this but after four years Doctor Adams has completely neglected me refusing to give me a strep throat test and write a doctor's note for me getting a credit with Virgin America Airline and then telling me I need to go see another doctor who does that? Waiting for hours with an appointment after waiting a month just to get an appointment she needs to switch her ways nobody answers the phone returns calls and then they just say the answering service isn't working ????
in Las Vegas Nevada, CA |
Waited two hours.
in Las Vegas, NV |
A totally disrespect from office staff. Wrong test results and doctor do not want to take this in consideration. If you do not respect yourself, stop by please.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Unable to schedule an appointment. Great Doctor, but how can I see her if nobody picks up the phone at the office... Do I have to find a new doctor?
Las Vegas, NV |
always at least 2 hour wait. i have waited 3 hours before. last appointment, they left me a voicemail that my test results were in, appointment time was 7:45am. i arrived at 7:30 was taken back at 10:00. Kimberly came in and started asking if i had my tests done. i had them all weeks and months before. then they told me they didn't have my test results and a nurse came to tell me they would refund my copay. they also lost my urine sample that i did in their office. there is more but won't fit
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was taken of an anti depressant cold turkey by Dr. Adams. I call many times and even walked into the office in hopes to see or speak to her, the front desk lady would not help me. She said I had to wait for 2 weeks for the next appt. The front desk lady said, "if you think you will feel bad, you will feel bad." Wow!!! Weeks later I got to see the doc(after waiting 2 hours), she gave me a quick apology and had to leave. 2 wks cold turkey = quick sorry!! Worst thing I have gone through.
We never take people off meds cold turkey. Obviously patients need to schedule appointments in a appropriate and anticipatory fashion before their prescriptions run out, in an effort to take ownership of their own healthcare. This was an unfortunate situation that may be avoided in the future with some advanced planning and scheduling of appointments. If you need assistance in doing so, please let us know, and we will help you plan the timing of your future appointments.
in las vegas |
Dr. Adam's has good bedside manner, courteous, and pleasant. However her staff requires training on how to handle patients. I was treated like I had a deadly disease and pose as a public threat. My chest X-rays turned out to be clear and healthy. It was a horrible experience being discriminated and diminished as person just because of a false positive lab result.
Las Vegas, NV |
Wow, I cannot say enough about the care I received from Dr. Adams. I have never had a doctor truly give me the time and attention during an appointment, like Dr. Adams did. She was probably the most thorough doctor I have ever visited since moving to Las Vegas 11 years ago, and gave me the time and attention required to get to the root of my issues. Dr. Adams was extremely knowledgeable and showed caring bedside manner. Her staff was amazing as well, and I never felt rushed during my appointment
in Las Vegas nv |
Wait is long just to see the Dr. At least 2 hrs. This Dr has way to many patients. Should be laws for this
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Adam's and her Staff always went out of there way for my Family. Moving to NV from WI/TX and experiencing horrible Dr's before seeing Dr. Adam's Las Vegas. She came highly recommended from the WI Medical School, which means Dr. Adam's is way more skilled then NV Medical School Grads. My Family never had a Wait time longer then 30 minute's to see her and her staff where very outgoing and helpful. Anytime someone ask me for a Dr Recommendation in Las Vegas, I always recommend Dr. Adam's first.
in Las Vegas, NV |
So you need to see your doctor? Please be sure to complete the following prior to your arrival: Customer Service - Throw your concern for being treated like a person out the window, you won't find anyone who cares about patients at this office. Wait Time - Have somewhere to be? Not today, your going to see doctor Adams. Expect wait times in excess of 1.5-2 hours (no joke) - Plan on taking the day off. Phone Skills-Not a skill tthis office possesses Prescription Refills - Bahahha!
Wait is very long 45-1.5 hrs
in Las Vegas, NV |
You will wait hours before your even called into the patient rooms then you will wait even longer. Refills that are called in by your pharmacy are ignored. Horrible practice
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Adams, MD?

Visit Dr. Adams