Dr. Kimberley A. Bourne, MD

Dr. Kimberley A. Bourne, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 52 years old

66 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Bourne specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Orlando, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bourne? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bourne's Experience

See how Dr. Bourne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bourne

Experience with Dr. Bourne
Dr. Bourne's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (59)
in Dr Phillips, FL |
I am so thrilled that my ob/gyn referred me to an all female practice. One day i received a call from one of Dr Bourne's staff that I had been referred for my hyperthyroid and diabetes. I scheduled appointments to see Dr B and the educator on the same day which saves me a co-pay. Since my a1c is not that great... they started me on an injectible medicine on my very first visit. They gave me samples to ensure it would work before sending a 90 day prescription to my mail order pharmacy. I was back
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Bourne is Great. She was recommended to me by a former co-worker who moved away last year. I sure am glad he liked her enough to recommend her. I felt like I was spinning my wheels with the other endo. Dr Bourne and her staff are great compared to my previous 2 Endos. They are nice and very helpful when i need to reschedule appointments due to work travel. The office manager has helped me out a few times when i have had insurance issues. Dr Bourne gives me her undivided attention.
Orlando, FL |
I been her patient for several years. And I would not change her as a doctor. I am healthy and stable thanks to her.
Orlando, FL |
I was switched to dr's because of insurance. I was a bit upset at first, but I LOVE this place. I see Dr. Bourne and her PA and they are both very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and addresses every issue. I will continue to gladly see them.
Orlando, FL |
The best Endocrinologist I have ever been too! Honest, caring, compassionate an all around fantastic doctor. I have been living with Hypothyroidism for most of my life and I have to say the ability to be free from my symptoms has made a huge impact on my life! For those complaining about service and co-pays/co-ins honestly, you wouldn't go to a car mechanic without paying for the service, so why do you think you can go to a place of business and not pay for service? I absolutely recommend!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Bourne is a Great lady. My pcp sent me to a different endo who is an idiot. i had to explain everything about my diabetes to him. On my first visit Dr Bourne let me see her dietitian for free, Silly me thought i knew everything about eating until i talked to the dietitian. I know it probably put her behind schedule but Dr Bourne did not rush me out of there like my other endo. I like Dr Bourne so much i am bringing my daughter and mom for their diabetes. Mom has hypo-thyroid too.
Lake Nona, FL |
Caring, knowledgeable, professional, easy to talk to.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Bourne is excellent! I have been coming to see her for about a year now and each visit is efficient and pleasant. Her staff is always friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Bourne to anyone in need of a new Endo!
in Metro West |
The WORST endocrinologist I have EVER been to! The staff is terrible! I moved to Jax and they will NOT even give me a 30 day refill of my Rx. REFUSED...how unprofessional. I requested my records to be sent to my new Dr. and they told me to send an email with my signature. I followed their instructions exactly and NOW they are REFUSING to release my records to my new Dr., Isn't this illegal?? CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE OR SEE DR KIMBERLY BOURNE, you WILL regret it!!!!!!
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Bourne is wonderful. I have been seeing her for over 6 years, post Thyroid cancer. She always goes over my labs and answers any questions I have and never refers me to anyone but her. I have never seen a PA or NPR. The staff have been there the entire time I have been treating with her for both Diabetes and THCA. They are all very knowledgeable and caring.
Saint cloud FL |
The DR is very good with the patients but the front staff are very incompetent & GREEDY. You need to pay any dues you may have in other to see the doctor. I went to my visit, according to them I need to paid a balance of $69.00 , I don't understood why because the last visit I did a payment of $45.00, however I was willing to paid $50.00 and the remain balance paid it later. And they told me NO. How they refuse to see me because a balance, also I ask to speak with the Dr. and they refuge too.
in orlando fl |
She cares about me.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Bourne talks to you and answers your questions, she doesn't talk at or over you. She enters with a smile and makes you very comfortable as does her entire staff.
Orlando, FL |
She said to my husband You have cancer. I asked a few questions & she turned to me & in a condescending tone said I have no idea why you aren't getting this. You just told me my husband has cancer-I need a minute. Third & FINAL visit-showed up at 1050 for our 11 o'clock appointment & walked out after never having seen her at 1205. We got a call less than 3 minutes later stating she was ready to see us now. We actually laughed & just stated that we would, under no circumstances, return!
in Orlando, FL |
Poor bedside manner. One way communication. Not a good listener. Waited over 45 mins in the exam room for doctor to show up. Did not take symptoms of diagnosis into consideration. Office manager is rude and disrespectful. Would definitely not be recommending her to anyone.
in Orlando, FL |
Have been seeing this Dr Bourne for years, time to find new one!! I have not seen the actual Dr in years! They send me to the nurse practitioner. Which is fine, cause she is really good. But not worth it. Everytime I come to this office I have to wait an hour to an hour 30 minutes to see someone! This has been the same the past two years I have been coming here! Not worth it when I have to drive an hour each way to see these people!!! Whats the point of showing up on time to an appointme
Orlando, FL |
STAY AWAY from this doctor, she is reckless and irresponsible. The first time I met her she was very pleasant and handed me insulin and then I didn't see her again for a long time and every time I called for my next appointment I was pushed to see a registered nurse or a PA. When I asked to see her in person and not a registered nurse, she walked into the office extremely mad and agitated. Because of her neglect and not seen me in person and allowing a PA making decisions I ended up in hospital.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberley A. Bourne, MD?
Are you Dr. Bourne?

Compare Dr. Bourne

Dr. Bourne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Bourne has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bourne's Board Certifications

Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr

Completed in 1993

Geo Wash U Mc

Completed in 1995

Dr. Bourne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bourne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Bourne does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bourne and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.