Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 37 years old

Dr. Shaw specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Shaw? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Shaw's Experience

See how Dr. Shaw's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shaw has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shaw
Dr. Shaw's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
Dr. Shaw, always take time to ask question or take questions. Her exams are very though, she answers all of my questions. She is an excellent Doctor.
This visit was for my annual physical. I've been and Eagle patient for many years, even before Cassiano started (my previous doctor). Shaw, Amy and staff are fantastic.
As always, Dr Shaw spends adequate time listening to the health concerns and has great diagnostic skills.
Very courteous and professional. Did not keep me waiting. Great Dr.
First time annual wellness exam with Dr. Shaw. She was very thorough, great listener & took plenty of time. Very personable; felt like I had known her for years.
My visit was great. I didn't have to wait too long to be seen, and that's what I like.
Dr. Shaw was able to help me with my emergency medical needs and send me to the hospital.
I saw Dr. Shaw for an on going pain in my hip area.
My favorite doctor. She is always prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. Wish we could clone her so it is easier to get an appointment!!!
Very through, listens to all questions and gives answers that even I can understand. I am very pleased with the service from check in till check out.
Dr Shaw is extremely insightful and always takes the time to listen to everything I want to discuss. She offers plans for my care and never fails to assure me that she is available should I need anything.
It was wonderful as always love my doctor she is friendly and alway has time to answer any questions I have . Joy to have a doctor that cares.
Dr. Kim did as she always dose answer all my questions and help me with my med. so I would have a great time on my vacation to La Romano Dominican Republic.
Dr. Shaw and her staff are always friendly and attentive to my needs.
Dr. Shaw cares about her patients.I am very satisfied with the care she and Amy gives our family.
I got my ears cleanedl. Procedure was done without any problem.
Pleasant and takes time to listen and also takes time to explain her thoughts on treatments. Very professional !
Dr. Shaw does a great job and listens intently. The diagnosis seemed to speed the healing.
It was awesome and I felt like family and I would recommend them to all my friends and family
EXCELLENT!!! Dr. K. Shaw is the best.
Great checkup.
Dr. Shaw is always professional, listens to me when I explain my symptoms, and prescribes the best treatment! A
Dr Shaw , her nurse Amy and all the staff are always great . Love Dr Shaw
Excellent
DR. Shaw LISTENS to her patients!
All was well. Dr. Shaw is very caring and professional. The staff was courteous and helpful. The lab was courteous and painless. Thank you.
They always take care of my medical concers
No problems. Dr Shaw listens and seems concerned
My appointment was for my annual physical. Everyone was very nice & attentive & all my health concerns were addressed
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Shaw is very friendly and takes the time to listen to your concerns and any questions you may have. I like her very much as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaw?

Compare Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shaw's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Shaw does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shaw does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.