Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD
Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Shaw's Experience

See how Dr. Shaw's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Shaw is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shaw has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends
Dr. Shaw's Performance
Kim is a great doctor and humanitarian. She is sensitive to her patients needs and I would recommend her highly
Dr. Shaw really took the time to go over my current health status. I didn't feel like she was rushing through the appointment. I know if I had any issues to discuss that she would be thorough and helpful. Amy, her nurse is always courteous and efficient. The entire practice is a joy to work with.
Excellent! Dr Shaw is fantastic! Love her personality, her caring and true concern for her patients. I cant say enough great things about her or the entire office staff.
Kimberlee Shaw is the best. She always takes the time to listen & never makes me feel rushed.
Excellent!
ALWAYS A GREAT TRIP TO DR. SHAW
Dr. Shaw was pleasant, and professional.
Kimberlee and Amy really take good care of me. Thanks, Fred
All of my visits to see Dr. Shaw are always very excellent. The staff is very nice and always smiling. Check in and check are always very professional.
It is a outstanding staff from the registration to the physician. You feel like your are important from the time you walk in the door. Dr Shaw is the best Dr I have been to she makes you feel like important. If you have any problems she makes sure it is taken care of.
The staff was courteous and professional with very little wait time. Dr Shaw and Amy were terrific.
Dr. Shaw is a wonderful physician. She is warm, caring and thorough.
It was a wonderful experience as always. Dr. Kimberlee Shaw is a delight!! She is truly concerned about your health. She takes time out always to ask you how things are going. Great bedside manner.
Had my annual physical and as always Dr Shaw was a delight to talk to. Also the young lady who drew blood was very nice and did great in taking the sample.
On Monday, April 10th, I went for a follow-up visit with Dr.Shaw. Amy came to get me in just a few minutes and my waiting time to see Dr. Shaw was minimal and I was pleased about that. She addressed all of my concerns and set up an appointment for me to see a specialist about a lesion that has popped up on forehead. The ladies in your reception area are so nice and it's always a pleasure to see them. And, of course, we think that Amy and Dr. Shaw are special too!
I am so pleased with Dr Shaw, she is pleasant and very caring. She has a great personality and answers all of my questions completely
Experience was positive. Dr. Shaw as always was very professional and answered my questions satisfactorily. I mentioned having a sore shoulder and she testes pain levels from several angles then recommended exercise therapist for more input and possible solution.
in McLeansville, NC |
Excellent doctor with a great personality. Dr. Shaw was very through in the examination and follow up on other doctors work. I am very happy with her work and advice.
Great
Very professional, Took time with me , answered any questions I asked , very pleased with the answer , would recommend her to anyone
Great experience! Everyone is always caring and concerned about me. The follow-up of diagnostic reports is great, and communication could not be better.
6 month check up. Everything fine. Everyone professional and nice. Also when I was sick in January noelle was wonderful.
The visit with Dr. K. Shaw is always professional, and caring. She provides excellent service. She is an outstanding Doctor.
Always pleased with the care given to me by Dr Shaw
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Shaw puts you at ease the minute she walks in the room. She is thorough and really listens to your concerns. She is holistic in the sense that she treats you as a whole person, and while you are with her, she acts as if you are the only patient she has. I don't know if she is accepting new patients now, but if so, I would wholeheartedly recommend her.
Great
My experience with Dr Shaw was excellent as always. She listens and I feel like she really does care about me and my needs for my health. She is very thorough on her exam,
ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED TO ME UNDERSTANDIBLY. I FELT COMFORTABLE. sHE'S A KEEPER.
Dr. Shaw was very professional while remaining approachable and friendly, as usual. We discussed two issues in depth and I was presented with several alternative options we fleshed out thoroughly in an easy conversational manner. I was treated with respect and at no time felt like a 'specimen'being evaluated. I can't help but feel she cares about my well being.
Had a very informative visit with Dr. Shaw concerning medication.....
Great, the best physician in Greensboro. Prompt and precise. Thank you.
fast and quick--only needed blood pressure check and no charge for service
Dr Shaw was thorough, compassionate and asked all the right questions during my visit. She is a terrific doctor. Her PA (I believe she is a PA rather than a nurse) Amy is always so unbelievably great too. She has great follow through with a phone call to answer questions or for lab results. Lastly, the lady who drew my blood got blood on the first stick (I have hard to find veins). I just love your team of health care professionals there!
No problem, Everyone nice. Just can't get into email to get results.
Good experience evert thing was great
As usual, a very pleasant experience. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Shaw. A very knowledgeable and sincere doctor
Dr. Shaw, always take time to ask question or take questions. Her exams are very though, she answers all of my questions. She is an excellent Doctor.
This visit was for my annual physical. I've been and Eagle patient for many years, even before Cassiano started (my previous doctor). Shaw, Amy and staff are fantastic.
As always, Dr Shaw spends adequate time listening to the health concerns and has great diagnostic skills.
First time annual wellness exam with Dr. Shaw. She was very thorough, great listener & took plenty of time. Very personable; felt like I had known her for years.
My visit was great. I didn't have to wait too long to be seen, and that's what I like.
Dr. Shaw was able to help me with my emergency medical needs and send me to the hospital.
I saw Dr. Shaw for an on going pain in my hip area.
My favorite doctor. She is always prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. Wish we could clone her so it is easier to get an appointment!!!
Very through, listens to all questions and gives answers that even I can understand. I am very pleased with the service from check in till check out.
Dr Shaw is extremely insightful and always takes the time to listen to everything I want to discuss. She offers plans for my care and never fails to assure me that she is available should I need anything.
Dr. Kim did as she always dose answer all my questions and help me with my med. so I would have a great time on my vacation to La Romano Dominican Republic.
Dr. Shaw and her staff are always friendly and attentive to my needs.
Dr. Shaw cares about her patients.I am very satisfied with the care she and Amy gives our family.
I got my ears cleanedl. Procedure was done without any problem.
Have you seen Dr. Kimberlee Shaw, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaw?

Compare Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shaw's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Shaw does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shaw does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.