Dr. Kim Patrick Murray, MD

Dr. Kim Patrick Murray, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Kim Patrick Murray, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in North Miami, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read his story

1801 NE 123rd St Ste 315

North Miami, FL 33181

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Murray

See how frequently Dr. Murray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Dizziness
TMJ

Dr. Murray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Murray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Murray "PROFILE "Not only do I put forth a tremendous amount of passion and pride in my technical work – the results my patients achieve both in the office and from surgery with me – but I try to do so in a friendly, down to earth way, to make people feel comfortable with the process." – Dr Kim Patrick Murray ACCOLADES Dr. Murray is currently rated by RateMDs as the number 1 Otolaryngologist / Head and Neck Surgeon in the state of Florida. PASSION Dr. Kim Patrick Murray has established himself as an ultra-specialist within a very specific niche – nasal breathing, sinus issues, and cosmetic reshaping of the nose. Given that all of these issues are interconnected, truly understanding their complexity requires in depth surgical expertise that very few ENTs or plastic surgeons can say they have achieved. By dedicating his career to unraveling this complex and fascinatingly beautiful structure of the human anatomy, Dr. Murray is establishing himself as a "go-to" doctor within this arena, not only locally in Miami and South Florida, but internationally as well. LANGUAGES Fluent in both English and Spanish. BACKGROUND Relocating to Miami from the NYC area, Dr. Murray graduated Summa Cum Laude from SUNY Brockport and attended medical school at University of Rochester School of Medicine. During medical school, he was selected for and completed a one year Pathology and Laboratory Medicine fellowship. He then went on to complete a full 5 year ACGME accredited Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, where he was elected as Chief Resident during his final year. After residency, he dedicated 3 months in Rochester NY in order to gain specialized Facial Plastics experience with Past President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Vito Quatela. PRACTICE FOCUS Dr. Murray enjoys seeing adult and pediatric patients for all types of ENT and Facial Plastics related conditions. Aside from nasal problems and rhinoplasty, his other specific interests include the use of injectables such Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and Kybella facial augmentation and rejuvenation. ORGANIZATIONS Dr. Murray is currently a member of the following organizations: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery American College of Surgeons DR KIM PATRICK MURRAY, MD – MORE INFORMATION You may view more information about Dr Kim Patrick Murray, MD, including his rhinoplasty before and after photos, at Miami Rhinoplasty Specialist or on Instagram @dr.rhinoplasty."

This content was provided by Dr. Murray "I treat every patient with respect and upmost care. I make an honest attempt to actually listen to what the patient has to say in order to help guide how I can best help them. Whether it be nasal shape, problems with breathing or sinus infections, or combating facial aging, I always try to make the patient happy. I really do consider what I do a service oriented profession."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Facial Fracture
  • Facial Laceration
  • Facial Pain
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Tumor Treatment
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Procedures
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Biopsy

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Umdnj-Njms University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murray to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Murray's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Office staff so accommodating and friendly. Dr. Murray is terrific and I will definitely recommend to family and friends.
quick AND FRIENDLY
Miami, FL |
GREAT DOCTOR. Explains everything in detail and has a professional attitude.
Miami, FL |
Very fast and friendly it was a all around great experience
Thanks always our goal!
in Miami, FL |
Excellent experience all the way, from the medical point of view, to the kindness & professionalism of Doctor Murray. Each appointment was very to the point, taking time to analyze and suggest the best options of treatment. The outcome was very positive, while trusting all the way Dr. Murray's diagnostic. I knew we would be able to tackle one way or the other the problem, having Dr. Murray very supportive and reachable throughout the whole process. Thank you Dr. Murray. Oseiwaninarimashita!
Domo arigato goseimas! That's about the extent of my written Japanese, but either way I do thank you for your kind message!
Rochester, NY |
Dr Murray has such a caring, gentle manner with his patients. I never felt rushed, he was very thorough in his explanations so I could easily understand everything. He is super knowledgeable. They even called to follow up after. Very impressed and will be recommending him to my family and friends. The office was clean and staff were Very friendly and helpful.
Thank you for the kind message. I am here if you need to see me next time you back for the winter :)
Dr. Murray far exceeded my expectations with my rhinoplasty. I was so happy with my results. Dr. Murray is clearly a perfectionist with his work, while being compassionate and patient in his bedside manner. He answered all of my questions and provided great after care as well. He has also done Botox and fillers for me and I have been very happy every time. Very highly recommend!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Extremely happy with this Dr . Very professional . Products are amazing . Thank you Dr Murray
Miami, FL |
My experience at Dr. Murrays office was terrible to say the least. After waiting over an 1 hour to see Dr. Murray, I tired of listening to his phone call regarding his website and acquiring patients while he had 3 patients waiting in offices. I was a new patient interested in balloon sinuplasty, but left and canceled my consultation. The office staff did not even bother to ask me why or attempt to reschedule. Never returning there.
Miami Beach, FL |
Asked for an appointment because I had an ear wax buildup. No pain. No pressure feeling. Just felt as though my left ear was about to get clogged. The procedure on my right ear went fine. The procedure to remove the wax on my left ear was extremely painful. Two days later (a sunday) woke up with a left ear ache. Went to a CVS Minute Clinic and was diagnosed with swelling in left ear and a possible infection. Was put on antibiotic ear drops. Hoping ear drops work. Still in pain & clogged ear
Hi and I do apologize you had a less than pleasant experience in my office, although I would admit having ones' ear cleaned in general is not always the most pleasant experience. I always use the upmost care and do my best to get the job done while still make it as comfortable as possible. Hopefully you will give me another shot in the future should the need arise. - Dr. Murray
in Hilton |
Dr Murray is friendly, honest, caring, gentle and very knowledgeable in his field. I have had several fillers done and some earlobe surgery. He takes his time and is a perfectionist with his work. I highly recommend him.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Murray was incredibly kind. He patiently listened to my concerns and helped me overcome my health issues. He is a very talented doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT
in Jacksonville, FL |
I went to see Dr. Murray for a rhinoplasty consultation.The doctor is extremely honest about what he thinks of my situation and he basically advised me to go to another doctor who specializes in Asian noses. He felt that a doctor who specializes in Asian nose job would be a better fit. I respect his honesty and I can tell that he really cares about his reputation more than money. A lot of plastic surgeons nowadays tell you that they can do certain things but then it doesn't go as planned. Howeve
in Miami, FL |
I had a Rhinoplasty and a Septoplasty performed by Dr. Murray 3 weeks ago. Let me start by saying he is a highly skilled surgeon, an artist and a perfectionist. He's very passionate about what he does and it's clear during the consultations. Dr. Murray was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He nailed the look I was looking for and made it so it looks very natural, complementing my facial features. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and I can finally breathe properly.
Have you seen Dr. Kim Patrick Murray, MD?

Visit Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Murray has admitting privileges