Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kim Maale, MD
Dr. Kim Maale, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Maale is affiliated with Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery.

Plano Office

3108 Midway Rd Ste 106

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Maale

Dr. Maale's Experience

Dr. Maale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Blepharitis
  • Blindness
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Maale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maale to family and friends
Dr. Maale's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Saw Dr. Maale about a potential cosmetic procedure on my eyelids and she indicated I might have a thyroid issue and should be checked by an endocrinologist. I got tested and sent results back to her - which were normal. Endocrinologist indicated I should see Dr. Maale again to see if there might be something else wrong with my eyes. I sent all the information to Dr. Maale and was basically met with indifference by her staff. She didn't even call me back personally. Horrible bedside manner.
in Plano, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Maale and her office to anyone considering eye surgery!! Not only was her work and results outstanding, but her staff was knowledgeable, friendly and proactive with all I information needed to help!! I hope I don't need her services again, but if I do, I know that I will be in great hands!
in Argyle, TX |
Dr. Maale gained my trust and confidence the moment I met her. It has been 4 weeks since I had upper and lower blepharoplasty. During my first visit she told me, "We don't want to change your looks, we just want to freshen you up". That is exactly what I wanted to hear and that is what she did. Dr. Maale is professional, kind, caring and pays attention to detail. She is such an extraordinary and truly gifted surgeon. I had a most rewarding experience and an amazing outcome! Glad I chose her!
in Dallas, TX |
I could not be happier with my results (upper and lower eyelids). Dr. Maale gave me very realistic expectations, and I am even happier with the outcome than I expected. Her staff is so caring and they always answered any questions with professionalism and real human concern.
in Plano, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Maale and her staff! The experience was great from the initial visit to the two week post-surgical follow-up! In two weeks, the difference in my eyes is incredible (I had lower and upper done). And I was told that they will continue to improve over the next six months. If you're hesitant about having this done or uncertain who to choose, I can say, go for it and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Maale!
Plano, TX |
I want to thank Kim Maale and her staff for their personal/professional care. I highly recommend her for any care that you may be considering that her practice encompasses. Extremely caring!!!
Dr. Maale gave me my confidence back. I am extremely pleased with my experiences at Dr. Maale's office, all of my questions were answered. I had consulted several surgeons prior to selecting Dr. Maale. For me, Dr. Maale and her staff met all of my criteria. I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery, I know I made the right decision in choosing her to make my eyes beautiful again.
Mckinney, TX |
I have had a recurring problem due to scarring on my eyelids 30 years ago. Dr. Maale worked with me to come up with a solution and my eyes feel and look 100% better. I would highly recommend her.
in Wylie, TX |
Surgery Droopy Eyelids - Excellent Doctor and office personnel & nurses at surgery / recovery were all amongst the best.
in Carrollton, TX |
I have recommended this doctor already, and my release from care is still a couple of weeks away. I was referred by my optometrist. A close friend (and patient) said emphatically: "You MUST go to Dr. Maale!". After my consult, I realized I was "an accident about to happen" (obstructed vision). Dr. Maale scheduled me almost immediately. I have never known better care, or deeper caring, from an M.D. I am 71. One word to describe her? Meticulous.
in Argyle, TX |
Dr Maale is a brilliant surgeon with gifted hands and compassionate spirit. Her staff are warm, caring and very professional. My surgery went exactly as they explained. I had no pain and quick recovery. Best decision I've made in quite some time.
in Dallas, TX |
DR Maale has a wonderful beside manner. She makes you feel very comfortable, gets to know you a bit & then we get down to business. She explains all the pre-op testing needed for any surgeries she'll be doing, the pain expectation & how to treat it. She's open to all questions you may have & her office makes all the arrangements for you. She also gives you a scrip for pain killers to make you comfortable for the next few days & gives you all the info you need for your home care.
in Dallas, TX |
This office is very good at up selling cosmetic surgery. They will tell you your insurance will not cover a certain procedure then try to sell it to you cosmetically at a cost of $8000.00. It costs you to get an evaluation and then nothing is ever covered by insurance according to their expertise. The Doctor is very smooth in her technique of allowing her staff to start the sale then she comes in as closer. Be prepared to wait on her: 90 min average. She is never on time.
Have you seen Dr. Kim Maale, MD?
Are you Dr. Maale?