Dr. Kim Maale, MD

Dr. Kim Maale, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kim Maale, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med in 1986 and specializes in ophthalmology and other.

3108 Midway Rd Ste 106

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Maale

See how frequently Dr. Maale performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eyelid Surgery
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Blepharoplasty

Dr. Maale's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Maale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maale to family and friends

Dr. Maale's Performance

Dr. Maale is amazing. She is extremely caring and talented. Her office staff is positive and caring also. My surgery was the best gift to myself.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Saw Dr. Maale about a potential cosmetic procedure on my eyelids and she indicated I might have a thyroid issue and should be checked by an endocrinologist. I got tested and sent results back to her - which were normal. Endocrinologist indicated I should see Dr. Maale again to see if there might be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Maale and her office to anyone considering eye surgery!! Not only was her work and results outstanding, but her staff was knowledgeable, friendly and proactive with all I information needed to help!! I hope I don't need her services again, but if I do, I know that I will be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Maale gained my trust and confidence the moment I met her. It has been 4 weeks since I had upper and lower blepharoplasty. During my first visit she told me, "We don't want to change your looks, we just want to freshen you up". That is exactly what I wanted to hear and that is what she did. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I could not be happier with my results (upper and lower eyelids). Dr. Maale gave me very realistic expectations, and I am even happier with the outcome than I expected. Her staff is so caring and they always answered any questions with professionalism and real human concern.
Are you Dr. Maale?