Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

4500 Cascade Rd SE Ste 208 Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Get Directions

Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS is an dentist who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 65 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erickson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Erickson's Performance
in Grand Rapids, MI |
It pays to go to someone with lots of experience. Dr. Erickson has been doing this for a long time and is excellent at it. The staff is efficient and pleasant to work with. My tooth extraction was a piece of cake! 5 stars!
Grand Rapids, MI |
I have used Dr Erickson's services several times ... Tooth extraction and evaluation for implants. His willingness to explain everything and answer questions is wonderful. Should the need arise, I would return in a heartbeat.
Novi, MI |
The staff were all friendly and professional. Dr. Erickson was very thorough in explaining the procedure to me and my daughter. He did an excellent job with the surgery and was very caring throughout our visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Erickson and his staff.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
You have options. I was referred to Dr. Erickson by Spectrum Heath TVAR Clinic. After a 45 minute wait, Dr. Erickson spent 5 seconds in my mouth, 10 seconds looking at an X-ray, then told me I needed 16 teeth extracted. He basically told me I would die if I didn't. Today I went to another oral surgeon who told me I didn't need any teeth extracted for my heart surgery. One look at the shabby office and malcontented staff will show that this practice exists to make one person lot of money.
Very friendly and accomodating staff. Dr. Erickson was reassuring, and I appreciated it due to my initial nervousness. I paid far less than I expected to looking at the worst case financial scenario. I went in to have an impacted wisdom tooth removed, and if I had known it would be that easy I would have done it years ago!
Dr. Erickson is very disrespectful
in grand rapids, mi |
Rude office staff and dentist
in grand rapids, mi |
Rude office
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I think he might be hard of hearing, But very knowledgeable and efficient.
unable to open jaw fully without pain a month after wisdom tooth extraction. never had a problem with other three wisdom tooth extractions.
Have you seen Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Erickson?

Compare Dr. Erickson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Erickson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Erickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery