Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS

Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 66 years old.

4500 Cascade Rd SE Ste 208

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Erickson

See how frequently Dr. Erickson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Erickson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Erickson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Erickson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erickson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erickson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Erickson's Performance
in Redford, MI |
Dr Erickson was able to help me on the same day that my dentist told me I needed to have my molar extracted. He was patient, gentle, professional and thorough.
Allendale, MI |
Excellent, caring doctor and staff!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
For me it started with a bad tooth ache, my dentist thought it was being caused by my wisdom tooth. They sent me to someone to have it pulled but this office staff and surgeon was rude so I decided not to, which as it turned out would have been the wrong tooth. I finally ended up at dr. Erickson's office, staff was kind and friendly. Dr Erickson determined the wisdom was not the problem, but the infected tooth next to it. With his advice we dedcided to pull both teeth. Recovering fine. Great job
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr Erickson was vey knowledgeable and explained his diagnosis well. He did not push surgery but offered a balanced view of options.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
It pays to go to someone with lots of experience. Dr. Erickson has been doing this for a long time and is excellent at it. The staff is efficient and pleasant to work with. My tooth extraction was a piece of cake! 5 stars!
Grand Rapids, MI |
I have used Dr Erickson's services several times ... Tooth extraction and evaluation for implants. His willingness to explain everything and answer questions is wonderful. Should the need arise, I would return in a heartbeat.
Novi, MI |
The staff were all friendly and professional. Dr. Erickson was very thorough in explaining the procedure to me and my daughter. He did an excellent job with the surgery and was very caring throughout our visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Erickson and his staff.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
You have options. I was referred to Dr. Erickson by Spectrum Heath TVAR Clinic. After a 45 minute wait, Dr. Erickson spent 5 seconds in my mouth, 10 seconds looking at an X-ray, then told me I needed 16 teeth extracted. He basically told me I would die if I didn't. Today I went to another oral surgeon who told me I didn't need any teeth extracted for my heart surgery. One look at the shabby office and malcontented staff will show that this practice exists to make one person lot of money.
Very friendly and accomodating staff. Dr. Erickson was reassuring, and I appreciated it due to my initial nervousness. I paid far less than I expected to looking at the worst case financial scenario. I went in to have an impacted wisdom tooth removed, and if I had known it would be that easy I would have done it years ago!
Dr. Erickson is very disrespectful
in grand rapids, mi |
Rude office staff and dentist
in grand rapids, mi |
Rude office
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I think he might be hard of hearing, But very knowledgeable and efficient.
unable to open jaw fully without pain a month after wisdom tooth extraction. never had a problem with other three wisdom tooth extractions.
Have you seen Dr. Kim Erickson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Erickson?