Dr. Kieran Cody, MD

Dr. Cody
Telehealth services available

Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists

800 W State St Doylestown, PA 18901

Dr. Kieran Cody, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Doylestown, PA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Cody has more experience with Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cody to book an appointment.

Dr. Cody's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cody

Dr. Cody?
  • Listened & answered questions (45)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Staff friendliness (44)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
went very well dr cody excellent
raymond rotondo – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr. Cody was very personable and thorough. He listened to me and didn’t rush me through my appointment. I have seen two other doctors in this practice for other problems and I find them all to be exceptional and Dr. Cody is no exception. I would highly recommend this practice for all orthopedic needs.
Lorraine Hahn – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
A very courteous and efficient office
Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
My visit was for a 3-month check up after a reverse shoulder replacement. As always Dr. Cody answered all my questions satisfactorily and given me superior care. I have been seeing Dr. Cody for several years off and on and have always been very satisfied with his care. I have moved out of the Doylestown area and would not even consider seeing another doc for my shoulder issues.
Marsha Boyce – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr. Cody did a rotator cuff repair on my shoulder recently. The experience from beginning to end was very satisfactory. The office staff were efficient and punctual with a professional friendly manner. Dr. Cody was easy to talk to. He was attentive and professional. Thanks to his skill my shoulder is mending nicely. I would certainly recommend Dr Cody and his staff to anybody who needs orthopedic sutgery.
Anne McHugh – Oct 09, 2020
Anne, glad to hear you had a good experience and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Professional, courteous, responsive to my issues, easy to get an appointment. Dr Cody was awesome!
Deb F – Aug 05, 2020
Dr. Cody's Reply – Flag
Deb, glad you had a good appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
I knew I was going to be fine. Dr Cody is warm and knowledgeable dr. I was very comfortable because I had seen several other doctors at Bucks County Orthopedics. I just can’t say enough about group. You go in with a problem and they take care of it.
Dorothy Schurr – Jul 20, 2020
Dorothy, we do have a great team here at Bucks...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
I had a shoulder surgery recently and was operated on by Dr. Cody. I come from a medical device background (orthopedic) and know a little more about the operation and the devices used than the average patient. Dr. Cody did an unbelievable job. From a surgical technique and experience perspective he's impressive to say the least. What I found most comforting was that he used things like EXPAREL and top-of-the-line cutting edge devices during the procedure. It's important to note that the use of said technology comes at a much larger cost to Dr. Cody, but EXPAREL for example greatly reduces the pain and discomfort you feel post-operatively and in my case, completely eliminated my need for opioids following the surgery. Dr. Cody is the real deal. He even called me personally two days after my case to check on me and give some general guidance. I would highly recommend Dr. Cody to anyone considering surgery.
Tim Dunn – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
When my 90 year old mother-in-law fell and broke her leg, we needed to see an Orthopedic Specialist near our home where she relocated. Dr. Cody's team worked to get her an appointment quickly. She was very pleased with her visit with Dr. Cody. He took the time to make sure she understood her medical condition and answered all her questions. We are optimistic for a good outcome.
Michael Duncan in Jamison, PA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
There's simply no better orthopedic surgeon in the area! Dr. Cody always takes the time to listen to my concerns, explains things in a way that is easy to understand, helps me assess my options based on my goals, and then delivers the highest quality care! He even called me the day after my surgery just to make sure I was doing well and to answer my questions! Without a doubt, I would highly recommend him to everyone!
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr Cody without a doubt, the best doctor I ever dealt with on this planet. Tore my rotator, never had surgery, very nervous. Then they found I had two bone spurs, one was shredding my bicep muscle so Dr. Cody said we're going in to clean up everything. I was very nervous, staff was excellent, they had me laughing in the OR and boom I was out, done and on my way, 10 weeks after surgery I had full range of motion, (after PT) and no pain at all they were incredible and all very very nice. A +++
Tom Driscoll in WWarrington, PA – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cody! He is both a highly skilled surgeon and a nice guy. I had a lot of pain in my right knee and the MRI showed it needed repair. The procedure was pain-free and I felt better that same day! I kick myself for putting it off for a few months hoping it would get better on its own. I was walking without pain the day of the surgery, and have been ever since. Thank you Dr. Cody!
Kevin Means in New Hope, PA – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr. Cody did my "knee scope" surgery in March. I had been having pain, but was shocked when an MRI showed I had a torn meniscus that would require surgery. I was very reluctant, so I appreciated that Dr. Cody gave me a full explanation, provided options and let me decide. The surgery and recovery was fast and easy, thanks to Dr. Cody's skill and expertise. Sorry I didn't post a review sooner, but I've been busy - traveling to see the grandkids, hiking, biking and enjoying life!
Joan Schultz in Doylestown, PA – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr. Cody replaced both of my shoulders. Both replacements were very successful. He was easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I appreciated his care and concern for my recovery. I would recommend him to anyone.
Elsie in TELFORD – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish! From day of shoulder surgery checking in at receptionist to prep with nurses and anesthesiologist I had the most pleasurable/ comfortable experience under circumstances. Dr Cody proved his professional ability with surgery in such a manner, no words. can describe. I am so greatfull for all he has done and would highly recommend him ( which I have many times ) to anyone! Amazing doctor/surgeon! Tom Jauboski
Tom Jauboski in PA. – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Absolutely the best! I'm a biker and a runner and he has seen me for a couple of sports related injuries. I went to him for a second opinion when a different doctor who operated on me told me that getting a better outcome for a fractured clavicle was probably not possible. It had begun to separate in the final weeks of healing. Dr. Cody suggested another approach which I followed and had great success. The whole team under his leadership is friendly, professional and first class all the way.
Jeffers S in Sellersville, PA – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr. Cody is an articulate, compassionate and engaging orthopedic surgeon. He provides comprehensive care from the pre-surgical visit to the post-surgical recovery plan, paying particular attention to avoiding infections, blood clots, and managing pain. Scheduling is very convenient. Superb support team. I highly recommend him.
Micheal Houlahan in Lancaster, PA – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Unfortunately like many others, aging has necessitated a need for orthopedic care with joint replacements & now surgery for a torn rotator cuff. Dr. Cody outlined my options & after utilizing cortisone shots for a brief period I elected surgery. My experience was amazing with all my questions & concerns answered by Dr. Cody prior to, at & after surgery. My pain was minimal & the outcome exceeded my expectations. Within 2-3 months I had full range of motion and was pain free. Thanks Doctor!
Susan Thompson in Doylestown – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Dr Cody is awesome! Very attentive and concerned with my issues.. Answers all my questions and will give specific details on an injury and the surgery involved. He has mended my wounds more than once and will see him again, ONLY AS NEEDED! Highly recommend.
Peter Kielburger in Chalfont, Pa. – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?
Shortly after my knee replacement surgery, I fell down and suffered rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder. After shopping around a few orthopedic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr Kieren Cody as he came across to us as a very competent surgeon, patient-focused and willing to answer all our questions. My shoulder surgery (double-layer) was done in August 2017 and Dr Cody did an excellent job. Within a short 3 months, my pain level has substantially reduced and the range of motion is almost 80%.
Anup Chaudhry in North Wales, PA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kieran Cody, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cody?

"I believe the best healthcare involves partnering with my patients to determine the optimal treatment options for their unique problems and goals. Patients...Read more

Dr. Kieran Cody is an Orthopedic Surgeon with particular expertise in correcting a broad range of shoulder and knee problems, and has been with practicing...Read more

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery