Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kian's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kian

Dr. Kian accepts 30 insurance carriers

30 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kian

Dr. Kian's Review Details
4.5 based on 230 responses
Experience with Dr. Kian
Dr. Kian's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (223)
Queen Creek, AZ |
Both Dr. Kian and his staff are very friendly and thorough. I would recommend Dr. Kian to my friends and family.
in San Tan Valley, az |
My visit was pleasant and professional. Dr. Kian, was on time, even when lots of patients were in the waiting area. His questions and thorough eye-testing were guided to pinpoint the reason for my visit, and after completed both, he proceeded to explain the treatment that would benefit me greatly. He also successfully picked a great Staff. I was impressed all around by his respect, courtesy, and efficiency, and I am extremely happy that I put my trust in Dr. Kian!
Gilbert, AZ |
I am a long time patient of Dr. Kian. I have seen him for routine exams, eyeglass prescriptions, referrals to specialists, and treatment for cataracts. I am thrilled with the outcome of my cataract surgeries. After 40 years of wearing glasses, my vision has been corrected for distance as well as reading. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable in his field, skilled, or respectful of his patients than this man.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Kian is expertly skilled, knowledgeable, and seasoned in his profession. He has excellent inter-personal skills - he listens, he tells what he is doing, he provides candid feedback. He expresses and demonstrates great care and concern for his patients. His staff is friendly, helpful, informed, and knowledgeable. I think Dr Kian is the best, he saved and improved my vision.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Kian is very personable and thorough is his diagnosis.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I had an appointment with Dr. Kian and some tests done around the 21st of June. The technicians were unfriendly, the dr. was unfriendly and the receptionist told me I had come at the wrong time even though I had the appointment card with the time they gave me. They said they would contact me within 3-10 days regarding my test results. Eleven working days and two phone calls later, they have still not contacted me. I would never recommend them!! Tomorrow, I will personally pick up my file!!!
in Sun Lakes AZ |
Excellent results from a professional doctor who cares. I would not hesit a test to recommend Dr Kian to any one needing eye surgery
in Chandler, AZ |
I have had problems with my eyes since I was born. When I moved to Az. in 2009, a friend recommended Dr.Kian. He listens & understands my concerns. He takes the time to explain my condition & course of action we can take on a professional level, that as a patient I can understand.. I trust & appreciate Dr, Kian and his staff for going the extra mile each & every time I have an exam or when I've needed surgery,
in Mesa, AZ |
Excellent care each time we visit. Dr. Kian & the members of his team are all very friendly, hard-working people. At one appointment, when I had come in with a specific problem, Dr. Kian spent a great deal of time insuring that the problem was corrected to the last detail. He is always willing to take time to answer questions and discuss my condition. I have found it very easy to schedule urgent appointments when needed. We plan to continue with him as long as he remains in practice!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Kian has always taken great care of me. He was so very patient explaining surgery and what to expect. His staff is also wonderful. They are efficient and keep things running smoothly.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kian for many years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my eyes!
in Mesa, AZ |
I didn't realize how bad my cataracts were getting until after having the first procedure on my right eye and then I couldn't wait until my left eye was done. It is unbelievable how much better I can see now after 60 years of wearing glasses.
Have you seen Dr. Kian?
Are you Dr. Kian? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Pterygium Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1990

Brackenridge Hospital

Completed in 1991

LSU Medical Center, Shreveport, LA

Dr. Kian has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kian

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kian's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kian

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kian's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to strive to provide the best possible care to our patients in a friendly and informative atmosphere. We would like our patients to feel valued, in a stress free environment. Our goal is that you understand your condition as well as the treatment for it. We have found that an informed patient is the strongest ally in the treatment of any condition. Visit our website for more information:- www.lasereyecenteraz.com