Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD

Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD

Ophthalmic Surgery  ·

Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD is an ophthalmic surgery specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in ophthalmic surgery, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.Read his story

Advanced Laser & Eye Center of Arizona

3303 E Baseline Rd Ste 104

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• Ameriben
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona PHCS
  • Avesis
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • CHAMPVA
  • City of Mesa Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Kian's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Ulcer
  • Vision Screening
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Watering Eyes

Our mission is to strive to provide the best possible care to our patients in a friendly and informative atmosphere. We would like our patients to feel valued, in a stress free environment. Our goal is that you understand your condition as well as the treatment for it. We have found that an informed patient is the strongest ally in the treatment of any condition.

• Ophthalmic Surgery

1.9120458891013383%

Dr. Kian?
Dr. Kian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD
Dr. Kian is an excellent Doctor. He takes the time to explain things and answer all questions. The Cataract surgery was very successful and I was pleasantly surprised there was no pain or discomfort at any time. The results are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Deceptive - This is a "bait and switch" office I had an appointment with Dr. Kian, I was examed by an optometrist Dr. Wayment who did not introduce himself and I found out he was not Dr. Kian. Dr. Wayment stated that Dr. Kian was not on site and that he is very experienced. Deceptive they sent me a bill for Dr. Kian services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
We have had nothing problems with both the level of care and the billing. Their internal processes are terrible, they forget to explain "extra" charges, no on call weekend physician...billing errors. I would never go back there and will make sure my circle of influence knows how terrible they are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Deceptive! I had 2 appointments with this office regarding cataract surgery. I was not informed until the second appointment that the surgery would affect my near-seeing to the point that i would need reading glasses. If they had explained this to me sooner, even by phone, I wouldn't have come in for either appointment and therefor saved $60 in copay plus driving time. Once you have insurance covered cataract surgery you'll need to spend $6000 or more for LASIK to correct your nearsightedness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Was skeptical that the laser surgery would help my mother's vision in her left eye, as Dr. Kian mention that the amount of scar tissue to be removed seemed disproportionate to the amount of vision loss. However after one super quick, easy and painless treatment my mother vision is much improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
The doctor told me I had cataracts and then told me how much the surgery would cost for the extra laser and special lens that I would need. I questioned the cost and come to fi d out that 1/2 of it would end up in the doctor's pocket. He's a used car salesman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
went to see this facility for an eye exam. Dr Kianoush advised I had a cataract in my left eye, and then proceeded to advise me of all the different finance plans available to finance the surgery. He told me some of it would be paid for by medicare,I felt I was being treated by used car salesman not a professional doctor.As it turned out, I had an exam by a second optomologist who said I had a very beginning of a cataract,I had my prescription updated and as of now my vision is back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
As a diabetic I need to have a thorough eye exam to make sure there is no retina damage and as a cancer patient I need to also ascertain there are no cancer cells in the eye area. Dr. Kian provided me with a very thorough examination confirming my last exam that I had elsewhere gave me lenses a little stronger t Han I needed thereby giving me headaches. The corrected prescription got rid of my headaches and my new glasses are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
I underwent cataract surgery with Dr. Kian. I was nervous about the procedure but I could tell Dr. Kian was an expert in this field and felt more confident knowing he would perform the procedure. His office is well equipped and the process very organized and streamlined. I was truly surprised how easy it all went and Dr. Kian did an outstanding job. After the surgery I regained nearly all of my distance sight and found even my reading sight improved by at least 40% making me a satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Very happy with my experience. I had cataract surgery. The part I liked the best was his option of drops or drop less, post op surgery. I chose drop less, can not comment how nice this was. Did not have to worry about anything after my surgery. Drop less medication was given while still in surgery. Awesome experience, very happy with Dr. Kian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
I always receive extra charges billing about 2 months after each visit with all copays and deductibles already paid up front, very bad tactic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Friendly, patient, and explained everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
best care I ever got dr and staff was excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Dr. Kian explained my upcoming cataract surgery very well and I was given written instructions to take home as well. I knew just what to expect. He and his staff are excellent and treated me very well. Everything was done on time and in a very professional manner. I will highly recommend Dr. Kian. Merle White.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Wait time is minimal. Very knowledgeable in his field. I had excellent results from cataract surgery on both eyes. Worked well with my insurance company. Cost to me was minimal. All staff was knowledgeable and caring. I will recommend Dr. Kian to anyone. Bob Hayes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Both Dr. Kian and his staff are very friendly and thorough. I would recommend Dr. Kian to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
My visit was pleasant and professional. Dr. Kian, was on time, even when lots of patients were in the waiting area. His questions and thorough eye-testing were guided to pinpoint the reason for my visit, and after completed both, he proceeded to explain the treatment that would benefit me greatly. He also successfully picked a great Staff. I was impressed all around by his respect, courtesy, and efficiency, and I am extremely happy that I put my trust in Dr. Kian!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
I am a long time patient of Dr. Kian. I have seen him for routine exams, eyeglass prescriptions, referrals to specialists, and treatment for cataracts. I am thrilled with the outcome of my cataract surgeries. After 40 years of wearing glasses, my vision has been corrected for distance as well as reading. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable in his field, skilled, or respectful of his patients than this man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Dr Kian is expertly skilled, knowledgeable, and seasoned in his profession. He has excellent inter-personal skills - he listens, he tells what he is doing, he provides candid feedback. He expresses and demonstrates great care and concern for his patients. His staff is friendly, helpful, informed, and knowledgeable. I think Dr Kian is the best, he saved and improved my vision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kianoush Kian, MD?
Dr. Kian is very personable and thorough is his diagnosis.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kian?

Advanced Laser & Eye Center of Arizona

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Ameriben
Arizona Foundation
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Care1st Health Plan Arizona
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
City of Mesa Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
CarePlus
WellCare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kian treats patients.

Gilbert Hospital