Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO

Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO

Regenerative Medicine  ·

Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in regenerative medicine, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

Regenerative Institute of Newport Beach

1601 Dove St Ste 275

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Anthem
  • Delta Health System
  • Health Net
  • National Elevator

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Zaffarkhan treats your condition or procedure

• Celiac Plexus Block
  • Chronic Pain
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

As a leader in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO, FAAPMR treats all pain-causing issues, from minor to complex. He's the founder of Regenerative Institute of Newport Beach in Newport Beach, California, located south of Los A...

• Regenerative Medicine

4.3

Dr. Zaffarkhan?
Dr. Zaffarkhan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO
Dr. Z was very attentive to my needs. I left feeling very optimistic about the outcome of my injury. I look forward to my next visit. His staff was extremely accommodating as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr. Z did an amazing job and explained the whole process , we did the a couple of injections and he treated the pain very well .I am extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism and customer service i receive here . Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I met him to discuss about my health after a car accident. He was great to explain all and went thru with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I have nothing but good things to say. The attention to detail and concern for making sure all bases are covered is bar none some of the best care I've ever had.
Very helpful
great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I have a rare condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome or CRPS after a knee replacement. It's notorious for causing the WORST pain on earth. When I first saw doctors about the pain, none knew what was causing it. My husband is a physician and refers a lot of his patients to Pain Management. Dr Z is the only one who would really listen to me. He did his specialty training at a UCLA hospital that specializes in CRPS. He continually modified treatment to find what works best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr.Z is compassionate and understanding to each unique situation that I'm sure comes his way. Speaking for myself i was in an accident that involved my motorcycle being totaled. I was worried i was just going to have pills thrown at me and this has definitely NOT been the case with Dr.Z. Him and all the staff are kind and patient, everyone really tries hard to help me communicate my needs with this process. Sp grateful doctors like him are in this world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I came to RINB on the recommendation of my Orthopedic Surgeon and I was pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Z to be the best PM doctor I have come into contact with. The plan he came up with was comprehensive and specific to treat the ailments I suffer from. This is not somewhere that will just meet you for five minutes and send you home with a prescription for a pain medication. He has all of the state of the art technology in his office. And the staff - they are the best part. Thank you RINB!!
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
This office is amazing. The attention this office gave me and how they explained things to me was appreciated. True bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr. Zaffarkhan and his staff are the most professional and kind group of medical personnel that I have ever experienced. During my appointment Dr. Zaffarkhan took time to listen to all of my concerns and provided excellent treatment for my pain. I recommend Dr. Zaffarkhan to all of my friends and family and I am forever grateful for the treatment that I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zaffarkhan. He listens very well to every concern I have and walks me through every pro and con of my procedures. Before Dr. Zaffarkhan, I had a bad experience with my previous doctor and thanks to Dr. Zaffarkhan, I now feel confident with my future medical journey. We need more doctors like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Aqui todos te tratan con respeto y todos son muy amables y con profecionalismo que es muy importante. Me fui muy contento y agradecido con todos. Te asen sentir como en familia. Yo personal mente se los recomiendo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
My husband came in for a procedure and Dr. Zaffarkhan answered all our questions. His consultation was very thorough and he took care of my husbands pain. His staff and nurse are very friendly I couldn't be more happier with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I was fortune enough to find Dr. Z after a fall down some stairs. I tried cols laser therapy, chiropractic - you name it. Nothing worked. After my first treatment at the Regenerative Institute of Newport Beach, I knew I was in the right place. Dr. Z is the real deal.. His staff is responsive and attentive. I'm on my way to recovery, and it's all because of Dr. Z and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr. Z suggested the Botox migraine protocol for my headaches. I have received 2 treatments, the 2nd of which has been very successful. This treatment is less painful and less frequent than other treatments for this condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr. Z has improved my quality of life drastically and I could not be more thankful. I have visited no less than 10 different doctors for a nerve problem that keeps me away from my occupation as a working drummer and music instructor. While previous doctors scratched their heads with my hard-to-diagnose symptoms, Dr. Z analyzed my issue in greater depth. Since then, I am already having desirable results with the current treatment plan and look forward to future visits. Thanks Dr. Z!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
I have seen and been treated by Dr. Zaffarkhan for the past few years for significant pain in my back due to spinal issues. I see a lot of Drs due to my condition, but Dr. Z is one of my favorites. He has a great bedside manner, a good sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously unless the circumstances call for it. I would highly recommend Dr. Z for your pain management issues as he works with your other providers to treat all of you, not just the local indices of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan, DO?
Dr Zaffarkhan is the best! He took the time to talk about how I felt and gave me an opportunity to ask questions in order to make an informed decision about available treatment plans. We had to drive a bit further to see him after he relocated his practice but it was well worth it.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Zaffarkhan?

Regenerative Institute of Newport Beach

Delta Health System
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
National Elevator

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zaffarkhan treats patients.