Dr. Khushru R. Irani, MD

Dr. Khushru R. Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Irani & Irani Mds 2210 Troy Schenectady Rd, Niskayuna, NY 12309 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Irani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Niskayuna, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Irani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

10 – 15 minutes (81)
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr Irani was very good
in DELANSON ny |
I have had all 3 of my children with Dr irani and I wouldn't have it any other way. my husband likes Dr irani because he talks to u like u are a human not another dollar. I had 3 c sections and it was a great experience for each. he made it so I wasn't scared at all. with each delivery my other children were at the hospital after and he made sure to congratulate them as well along with our parents. Dr irani is an amazing Dr I have been going to his office since I was 17 and will not see another
in Troy, NY |
Him and his wife were simply blessed with hands from God himself. I have been blessed to touched by them. Melissa Parella
in Cobleskill, NY |
I have had three children past five year. Dr. Irani was responsible for my prenatal care and delivery for all three. I would not go anywhere else if I became pregnant again. His staff is caring and he is always willing to listen to my concerns. And he always takes the time to explain anything I may have questions about.
in Schenectady, NY |
Absolutely amazing office and Doctor-never have I felt more comfortable. Switched doctors 31 weeks into my pregnancy and I have never had a better experience with a new doctor. Beyond accommodating and friendly staff- very clean office and a general over all comfortable environment. Would recommend this office to anyone! Amazing!
in Schenectady, NY |
He is very nice and experience doctor
in schenectady ny |
He is awesome. He doesnt judge anyone no matter the situation. Hes friendly and so is everyine in the office. I love that he sings happy birthday to the babies he delivers when their born. I tell all my friends and family to go to him. :)
in Schenectady, NY |
He is a very good doctor. I met him during my pregnancy. In every appointment I was very excited to meet him because he was always making me comfortable.he always used to crack jokes to avoid my nervousness during pregnancy .He used to give very good suggestions during my pregnency . Cute staffs too ??
in Schenectady,NY |
My wife had been visiting Mr. Irani during her pregnancy . He is the most experience & trustworthy OB i can say.He will let the patient feel comfortable in no time with his smile and jokes . Nevertheless he will listen to you very carefully and suggests what best for the patient. Staffs are awesome too :)
Albany, NY |
Both doctor Dr. Iranis are good both as OBs and gynecologists. Office staff and nurses are friendly and personable. I had a stressful first delivery of my child and Dr. Irani was reassuring and helpful while delivering my baby safely.
in Albany, NY |
Still the best care ever, even after 2 children were delivered by Dr. Irani. :-)
in Niskayuna, NY |
My experience in dealing with Dr Irani was amazing. The staff at his clinic is really good. They all make a great team and really care about their patients. Since it was my first delivery, I was very anxious. But Dr Irani's presence in the delivery room made a huge difference. I wish him the best of health and happiness and would definitely recommend everyone to him.
Ravena, NY |
Very. Rude. Doesnt have patience
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani and his staff saw me through both my pregnancies and beyond. They are all very friendly, and Dr. K. Irani is very professional and to the point.
in Albany, NY |
He is a great DOCTOR. Had my 2 pregnancies under his supervision. Dr.Irani's approach and caring was too good.His positive inspirational words boosts us always. If you have any concerns, he explains clearly which makes us feel better. Overall experience was nice and outstanding. BIG THANKS TO DR. IRANI and always thankful to him.
in Schenectady, NY |
Great doctors like him are hard to find! He has a passion for what he does. He truely cares about his patients and it shows. I just had my 3rd child vis C-section. This whole experience great. His kindness, positive, and peaceful engery left no doubts in my mind. Also great office staff!
in Schuylerville, NY |
I have been a patient with Dr. Irani for many years. Not only is he a wonderful Dr. but his staff is wonderful. I never feel rushed with my questions being answered and everytime I have called Danielle is so friendly and professional. Pat the nurse is fabulous! Love the staff and Mr. and Mrs. Irani!
I have been with DR. Irani for over 8 years. He is professional, confident and has you and your baby at heart.
in Waterford, NY |
I have been seeing D. Kushru Irani fro 17 years and I still recommend him to my friends. He is always easy to reach and return your phone calls as soon as he can. He makes me feel relaxed and at ease. I appreciate him and his team for all they have done for me over the years.
in Nisyayuna, NY |
Avoid this doctor at any cost. He is by far the most unprofessional and rude provider I have ever seen, that is spread to his office staff as well. We had a very poor and emotionally distressful experience with him. I wish the character limit would allow me to write the whole story. In summary: - His office financial practices, are legally questionable, to say the least. - He delivers all the babies himself (including Dr Frazana's) and hides the fact from patients until it is too late.