Dr. Khushru Irani, MD

Dr. Khushru Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Irani & Irani Mds 2210 Troy Schenectady Rd Niskayuna, NY 12309 Get Directions

Dr Khushru irani a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist with over 37 years of experience delivers quality care in a compassionate and caring manner.

Dr. Khushru Irani, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Niskayuna, NY. He is 64 years old. Dr. Irani is affiliated with Bellevue Woman's Hospital and Ellis Hospital.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Irani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irani to family and friends
Dr. Irani's Performance
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani has delivered both my children. He is a wonderful doctor and his experience is very helpful when problems arise. The cord was wrapped around my baby's neck and Dr. Irani handled the situation with such ease that I was not worried while going through labor. He really knows what he is doing!!
in Rotterdam, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for close to 8-9 years now and I would never go to anyone else, he has delivered both of my daughters and I would never trust anyone but him. He truly cares about his patients and is one of the sweetest nicest doctors I've ever been to. I always look forward to my appointment with him.
in Schenectady, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Irani by a friend and that was the best reference I could have received. Both Dr. and Mrs. are very courteous and caring Doctors. I am very comfortable in their care and they portray a genuine concern for your well-being. I couldn't ask for better doctors.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr.khushru is like family doctor.. He is treat like family.. he is anytime help us..his clinic is very clean and nice.. all staff is very helpful..
in Albany NY |
If I could put six stars to rate Dr. Khushru Irani, MD I would do so. He is very knowledgeable and careful doctor. I am very happy to have him as my doctor.
in Schenectady, NY |
We had a healthy 6.12 pounds baby. Outgoing and calm doctor. He guided us in a good way through out the pregnancy. He is calm and handles any type of situation in a good way. He is so experienced that he knows how to approach on different issues related with pregnancy. Overall me and my husband had a very good experience with him and also with his staffs as well ......
Latham, NY |
Dr. Khushru Irani is incredible! His bedside manner matches his superb clinical skills. He takes time to listen and answer questions honestly. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Irani and his team! They are amazing, they see you at your scheduled time (I have never waited), very professional, warm, caring and respectful of how you want to give birth and understand who you are and aid you through the pregnancy process with care and compassion. I have remained a patient after the birth of my son because of how friendly, professional and amazing they are as a team.
in Schenectady, NY |
Amazing Dr. made both of my pregnancies an amazing experience. Delivered both of my kids, very healthy kids I have. I will always go to him.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for six years and he has delivered all three of my children. Dr. Irani is very knowledgeable and always provided me with excellent care. His staff is professional and very friendly. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.
Schenectady, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani for over 30 years, I would very highly recommend him!
Amsterdam, NY |
Has a great personality. Makes you feel very comfortable. Is thorough in medical explanations/answering questions.
Rotterdam, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Irani without a doubt! He is so calm and easy to talk to both during labor and delivery as well as office visits. He is very gentle and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family! The office staff are so nice too!
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani is great. I visited him 1st in Feb 2016 and since then he's taking care of my health. I got pregnant in May 2016 and he took care of the entire pregnancy extremely well. I followed his instruction very carefully and it worked awesome. He always felt me like home at his office and hospital and I felt very comfortable discussing all my questions with him. Every women are worried about their pregnancy but Dr. Irani addressed everything. Thank you Doctor.
Amsterdam, NY |
I could not be happier with Dr. Khushru Irani. He was my OB/GYN for me during the pregnancy and birth of my two children. He took his time to answer questions thoroughly. He made my husband and I very comfortable in our decision to choose him for our Dr. He was recommended to us by Belvue Hospital. I recommended him to both of my sisters also. They love him too.
Albany, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Irani for over 10 years. He is knowledgeable and offers advice when needed. In stressful situations he is calming. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend.
in Albany, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani for several years now, and I can't say enough good things about his practice. His office staff is wonderful, especially Danielle. She truly takes the time to get to know you.Dr. Irani delivered both of my baby girls, and through each pregnancy was such a support to me. He never made me feel silly for all of my questions and concerns, and his knowledge and expertise is truly second to none...not to mention he has a wonderful sense of humor. A truly remarkable dr
in Gansevoort |
Dr. Khushru Irani is the best OB/GYN there is out there. He has delivered all three of my kids who are now 20,18,15. He is now still my GYN doc. He is so soothing and calming that the whole process was terrific. The office staff is terrific also and so accomadating. I could not imagine going anyplace else.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr Irani is the best out there! He has been my doctor for 19 years. He delivered my son. So I truly know what I'm talking about. I can't give him enough praise as to how well qualified and caring he is toward his patients. I recommend Dr Irani to anyone who want an excellent OBGYN.
in Amsterdam, NY |
I was recommended to Dr. Irani when I became pregnant and didn't know which doctor to choose. Several people I knew mentioned Dr. Irani and various ways he has helped them over the years! I was not disappointed. Everyone in his office makes you feel like you are important and not just another patient. Dr. Irani takes his time with you, answers all your questions (I had a lot), and directs you to do what is best for you and your baby without judging. I have a beautiful, baby girl thanks to him.
in Ballston Lake NewYork |
Informative,caring,answers concern,and questions,I wouldn't go to any other gynecologist
in Colonie NY |
Dr. Irani is amazing. I scheduled a last minute appointment to be seen for birth control and I haven't been to the office in over 3 years. Dr. Iani allowed me to come in and gave me an annual along with a script for birth control. He's awesome and I am so happy that I went back to the practice.
in Schenectady, NY |
i recommend your office because of all the great service you have done for me. You give excellent advice and information when needed. Whenever i was worried or anything i called and I was always able to get a straight answer.
in Glenville, NY |
Dr. Irani is a wonderful physician and I would highly recommend him to others. I started seeing him 3 years ago when I became pregnant with my first child and have had nothing but positive experiences since. Dr. Irani is supportive and answers any questions or concerns I have thoroughly. He also has a sense of humor which makes it enjoyable to go to every appointment. I have had 2 c-sections done by Dr. Irani and have felt very comfortable with each one. I am very pleased with Dr. Irani.
Troy |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for 24 years. He gave me my first birth control pills. When I was ready for a family, he helped me deliver two boys. Both pregnancies were complicated involving premature births. He is calm and capable. He is trustworthy and honest. His office and nursing staff are delightful. I have recommend this man many times. He is a soft spoken man who really listens and cares. His care is exceptional because he listens and takes his time with each patient.
in Averill Park, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani's for 14 years. He delivered my children safely, including one birth that was a bit complicated, and was very calm and reassuring even during stressful moments. He genuinely wants the best for his patients, and I trust his judgement and recommendations. He is more holistic in his approach than many doctors I have seen.
in Schenectady, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Irani for over 10 years now. He takes the time to answer your questions. His care during my pregnancies was very good. He kept me informed and calm. He also adds a bit of humor which is appreciated!
in Schenectady, NY |
I was originally very hesitant to have a male doctor for my pregnancy and deliver. The staff was very reassuring that he was very kind and that our health was his upmost concern. After my first visit I was very comfortable with him and had no reservations about him for our doctor. He was very thorough and took extra precautions just because of mine and my family's health history. I feel like he kept a close and personal eye on my health and that I wasn't just another body at our visits.
in Niskayuna, New York |
Dr. Irani is absolutely amazing! I would give ten stars if I could? I highly recommend him. He is extremely calming, a phenomenal doctor, & the best at what he does. His office is right next to the hospital so he's there immediately if you go into labor. His wife who works with him as well is a sweetheart, the waiting time is quick, and the office staff are beyond friendly. I have now had two c-sections with him and there's no other doctor I would trust more than him or use.
in Scotia,NY |
Dr Irani- I see Mr. more he is excellent always in a good mood. I have had some complications during my pregnancys and he just makes you feel at ease. He preformed 3 of my c -sections he did a excellent job. When you are preparing for surgery you need to have trust in your Dr. he seems to amaze me every time! Thank you for all you do! Your staff is amazing as well.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani (and his wife) is an amazing doctor. I was referred to him by a girlfriend of mine when I found out that I was pregnant last year. I'm so thankful I took her advice. Throughout my entire pregnancy he was thorough, patient, understanding and caring. This was my first pregnancy as a civilian, (Air Force Veteran) and I was so nervous. I refer everyone to his team. I can't sing his praises enough!
in Schenectady NY |
This was my first child , and Dr.Irani and his staff at the doctors office and Bellevue Hospital made this the best experience . He knew what he was be was doing , at the same time being very funny, welcoming, and kind my whole pregnancy and during labor. I would highly recommend him to everyone. I'll never forget this experience.
Albany, NY |
As I was telling the secretary I was switching drs ( for my own reasons and frankly none of theirs) the nurse jumps in and asks "why I even showed up to my appt, that could have been an appt for someone else." I'm 8 weeks pregnant and they have yet to find a heartbeat so as u can imagine I was already upset leaving appt. this office has left me with minimal information on multiple occasions and this unprofessionalism that the nurse showed just topped things off. I don't recommend this office
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani was very informative and positive. I came to him while in my 34th week of pregnancy and I am very happy that I did. I would recommend him to everyone!
Schenectady, NY |
Very experienced and friendly doctor ...
in Hagaman, NY |
Nice and comforting atmosphere in the office, good knowledgeable doctor.
Albany, NY |
Amazing doctor I cant say enough good things about him!
Amsterdam, NY |
Best experience ever delivering my baby. Makes you feel very comfortable and very easy going with good knowledge.
in South Glens Falls, NY |
I've had my second child delivered by Dr. Irani. Switched my doctor 16 weeks into my pregnancy and and I have never had a better experience with a new doctor. Would highly recommend Dr.irani to anyone!! He is amazing!!
in Latham, NY |
Dr. Irani was EXTREMELY rude at my appointment and even months later when I called because my birth control pill was not working correctly. He made everything about my weight (which had been decreasing) but still called me overweight every sentence he used or in regards to my medical history, every problem I had was because I was fat ,even though scientifically they had no relation. Because of my weight he listened to none of my concerns and only looked at me as a number and not a patient.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr Irani was very good
in Schenectady, NY |
I HAD ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN DELIVERED BY DR. IRANI AND I MUST SAY, " HE'S THE BEST THERE IS". HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO A FAMILY MEMBER, WHICH IS VERY GOOD. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY AND EVERYONE.
in DELANSON ny |
I have had all 3 of my children with Dr irani and I wouldn't have it any other way. my husband likes Dr irani because he talks to u like u are a human not another dollar. I had 3 c sections and it was a great experience for each. he made it so I wasn't scared at all. with each delivery my other children were at the hospital after and he made sure to congratulate them as well along with our parents. Dr irani is an amazing Dr I have been going to his office since I was 17 and will not see another
in Troy, NY |
Him and his wife were simply blessed with hands from God himself. I have been blessed to touched by them. Melissa Parella
in Cobleskill, NY |
I have had three children past five year. Dr. Irani was responsible for my prenatal care and delivery for all three. I would not go anywhere else if I became pregnant again. His staff is caring and he is always willing to listen to my concerns. And he always takes the time to explain anything I may have questions about.
in Schenectady, NY |
Absolutely amazing office and Doctor-never have I felt more comfortable. Switched doctors 31 weeks into my pregnancy and I have never had a better experience with a new doctor. Beyond accommodating and friendly staff- very clean office and a general over all comfortable environment. Would recommend this office to anyone! Amazing!
in Schenectady, NY |
He is very nice and experience doctor
in schenectady ny |
He is awesome. He doesnt judge anyone no matter the situation. Hes friendly and so is everyine in the office. I love that he sings happy birthday to the babies he delivers when their born. I tell all my friends and family to go to him. :)
in Schenectady, NY |
He is a very good doctor. I met him during my pregnancy. In every appointment I was very excited to meet him because he was always making me comfortable.he always used to crack jokes to avoid my nervousness during pregnancy .He used to give very good suggestions during my pregnency . Cute staffs too ??
in Schenectady,NY |
My wife had been visiting Mr. Irani during her pregnancy . He is the most experience & trustworthy OB i can say.He will let the patient feel comfortable in no time with his smile and jokes . Nevertheless he will listen to you very carefully and suggests what best for the patient. Staffs are awesome too :)
Have you seen Dr. Khushru Irani, MD?
Are you Dr. Irani?

Compare Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Irani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Irani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Irani's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Albany Medical College

Completed in 1978

Albany Medical Center

Completed in 1982

Dr. Irani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC