Dr. Khushru R. Irani, MD

Dr. Khushru R. Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 64 years old

Dr. Irani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Niskayuna, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Irani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Irani
Dr. Irani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (88)
Albany, NY |
Amazing doctor I cant say enough good things about him!
Amsterdam, NY |
Best experience ever delivering my baby. Makes you feel very comfortable and very easy going with good knowledge.
in South Glens Falls, NY |
I've had my second child delivered by Dr. Irani. Switched my doctor 16 weeks into my pregnancy and and I have never had a better experience with a new doctor. Would highly recommend Dr.irani to anyone!! He is amazing!!
in Latham, NY |
Dr. Irani was EXTREMELY rude at my appointment and even months later when I called because my birth control pill was not working correctly. He made everything about my weight (which had been decreasing) but still called me overweight every sentence he used or in regards to my medical history, every problem I had was because I was fat ,even though scientifically they had no relation. Because of my weight he listened to none of my concerns and only looked at me as a number and not a patient.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr Irani was very good
in Schenectady, NY |
I HAD ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN DELIVERED BY DR. IRANI AND I MUST SAY, " HE'S THE BEST THERE IS". HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO A FAMILY MEMBER, WHICH IS VERY GOOD. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY AND EVERYONE.
in DELANSON ny |
I have had all 3 of my children with Dr irani and I wouldn't have it any other way. my husband likes Dr irani because he talks to u like u are a human not another dollar. I had 3 c sections and it was a great experience for each. he made it so I wasn't scared at all. with each delivery my other children were at the hospital after and he made sure to congratulate them as well along with our parents. Dr irani is an amazing Dr I have been going to his office since I was 17 and will not see another
in Troy, NY |
Him and his wife were simply blessed with hands from God himself. I have been blessed to touched by them. Melissa Parella
in Cobleskill, NY |
I have had three children past five year. Dr. Irani was responsible for my prenatal care and delivery for all three. I would not go anywhere else if I became pregnant again. His staff is caring and he is always willing to listen to my concerns. And he always takes the time to explain anything I may have questions about.
in Schenectady, NY |
Absolutely amazing office and Doctor-never have I felt more comfortable. Switched doctors 31 weeks into my pregnancy and I have never had a better experience with a new doctor. Beyond accommodating and friendly staff- very clean office and a general over all comfortable environment. Would recommend this office to anyone! Amazing!
in Schenectady, NY |
He is very nice and experience doctor
in schenectady ny |
He is awesome. He doesnt judge anyone no matter the situation. Hes friendly and so is everyine in the office. I love that he sings happy birthday to the babies he delivers when their born. I tell all my friends and family to go to him. :)
in Schenectady, NY |
He is a very good doctor. I met him during my pregnancy. In every appointment I was very excited to meet him because he was always making me comfortable.he always used to crack jokes to avoid my nervousness during pregnancy .He used to give very good suggestions during my pregnency . Cute staffs too ??
in Schenectady,NY |
My wife had been visiting Mr. Irani during her pregnancy . He is the most experience & trustworthy OB i can say.He will let the patient feel comfortable in no time with his smile and jokes . Nevertheless he will listen to you very carefully and suggests what best for the patient. Staffs are awesome too :)
Albany, NY |
Both doctor Dr. Iranis are good both as OBs and gynecologists. Office staff and nurses are friendly and personable. I had a stressful first delivery of my child and Dr. Irani was reassuring and helpful while delivering my baby safely.
in Albany, NY |
Still the best care ever, even after 2 children were delivered by Dr. Irani. :-)
in Niskayuna, NY |
My experience in dealing with Dr Irani was amazing. The staff at his clinic is really good. They all make a great team and really care about their patients. Since it was my first delivery, I was very anxious. But Dr Irani's presence in the delivery room made a huge difference. I wish him the best of health and happiness and would definitely recommend everyone to him.
Ravena, NY |
Very. Rude. Doesnt have patience
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani and his staff saw me through both my pregnancies and beyond. They are all very friendly, and Dr. K. Irani is very professional and to the point.
in Albany, NY |
He is a great DOCTOR. Had my 2 pregnancies under his supervision. Dr.Irani's approach and caring was too good.His positive inspirational words boosts us always. If you have any concerns, he explains clearly which makes us feel better. Overall experience was nice and outstanding. BIG THANKS TO DR. IRANI and always thankful to him.
in Schenectady, NY |
Great doctors like him are hard to find! He has a passion for what he does. He truely cares about his patients and it shows. I just had my 3rd child vis C-section. This whole experience great. His kindness, positive, and peaceful engery left no doubts in my mind. Also great office staff!
in Schuylerville, NY |
I have been a patient with Dr. Irani for many years. Not only is he a wonderful Dr. but his staff is wonderful. I never feel rushed with my questions being answered and everytime I have called Danielle is so friendly and professional. Pat the nurse is fabulous! Love the staff and Mr. and Mrs. Irani!
I have been with DR. Irani for over 8 years. He is professional, confident and has you and your baby at heart.
in Waterford, NY |
I have been seeing D. Kushru Irani fro 17 years and I still recommend him to my friends. He is always easy to reach and return your phone calls as soon as he can. He makes me feel relaxed and at ease. I appreciate him and his team for all they have done for me over the years.
in Nisyayuna, NY |
Avoid this doctor at any cost. He is by far the most unprofessional and rude provider I have ever seen, that is spread to his office staff as well. We had a very poor and emotionally distressful experience with him. I wish the character limit would allow me to write the whole story. In summary: - His office financial practices, are legally questionable, to say the least. - He delivers all the babies himself (including Dr Frazana's) and hides the fact from patients until it is too late.
in Albany, NY |
I had to switch obstetricians in the middle of my pregnancy with my first baby...i chose to continue my pregnancy care with Dr. Irani and wished i had been with him since day one! He helped with all my first baby pregnancy craziness and paranoia and made sure that my baby and i were in proper health and taken care of throughout....his bedside manner during my labor was phenomenal and i couldn't imagine anyone better than him that could have delivered my son and my future babies to come!
in New York, NY |
Dr.Irani's approach and caring was too good..His positive inspirational words boosts us..we are comfortable in every prenatal visit..we are so lucky.we are satisfied and happy now..Overall experience was nice and outstanding..
in Greenwich, NY |
I have used Dr. Irani for the past 5 years and throughout 3 pregnancies. I have seen him easily 100+ times over the past 5 years. Dr. Irani and his staff make you feel very comfortable and are very courteous of all your concerns and wishes. They take their time with you and get to know you, as well as remember everything they can to make sure you feel at home. Dr. Irani has an amazing bedside manner and I have not ever hesitated about recommending his practice. I will never change practices!!!
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Irani is a great doctor and has a very calming influence (I tend to be anxious). I live an hour away but will continue to come to Dr. Irani because he is so wonderful.
in Schenectady, NY |
I have been going to Dr.Irani for 31 years now. since I was a young teen. Dr. Irani is very kind, understanding and is a very good doctor.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani and his office staff are wonderful. I've been going to this office for almost 15 years. I recently had my first child and it was a fantastic experience because of Dr. Irani and his employees. I would highly recommend this practice. Everyone is very professional and I trust that the doctor's recommendations are always in my best interest for my health and family.
Schenectady, NY |
I had a miscarriage while Dr Irani was my doctor. A year later I had a beautiful baby girl, then a tubal ligation and he was amazing through it all. He was supportive, efficient, friendly, and even funny at times. He is professional and makes everything a little easier.
in Burnt Hills, NY |
Dr Irani is a wonderful doctor. We couldn't have been happier. He made having our daughter very easy. He answers all your questions and concerns and is very caring. I hope when the time comes again he will deliver our next baby
in Guilderland, NY |
Wonderful OBGYN. Had my 2 pregnancies under his supervision. Very calm, knowledgeable, understanding. Gives advice per the patient's abilities to follow them!
in Warnerville,NY |
My Experience with Dr. Irani has been great! he is a great doctor and listens to what I have concerns with.
South Glens Falls, NY |
Amazing, caring doctor.
in Schenectady, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani since i was a young woman and he worked in a clinic ran out of Ellis Hospital. He was the my obstetrician for both of my children and i continue to be seen for gynecology. He is very kind and gentle and has a serenity about him that makes me feel very calm and relaxed. His wife is very kind also. He never seems rushed and takes the time to listen, answer and explain if i have question. I highly recommend him.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani is the absolute best! He is so calming and makes you feel like you are in great hands with your pregnancy.
in Schenectady, NY |
I actually look forward to my annual visit with him. He is very interested, compassionate and caring in your whole well being!
in Niskayuna, NY |
Irani makes the atmosphere very friendly as a very fist step and it itself gives a big relief to the patient. Coming to his treatment, the way he analyse , treats and handles the complications is really awesome. He has a good level of patience and answers to the patients questions and concerns in a cool manner. I am sure he is the best doctor whom I have come across and would recommend to my friends.
in Watervelit |
Dr Irani is friendly and family I'm very happy Exylent job
in Rotterdam, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani's for approx. 30 years. He delivered all 3 of my children. He always made himself available to me during my pregnancies. He was always kind and caring. My first pregnancy, I miscarried the baby. He was so kind explaining to us that these things happen and that it was like planting seeds in a garden that sometimes not all of the seeds take. That was over 25 years ago and I still remember that. His office staff is also always very kind and accommodating.
in Schenectady |
Had a wonderful overall experience. Thanks much to Dr. Irani and his staff.
in Cobleskill |
I've been seeing Dr. Irani for about 4 years now. I started seeing him when I became pregnant with my daughter and it was a good experience - I felt that I could trust Dr. Irani to be the expert. Dr. Irani is awesome because he listens to what you have to say. He will be honest with you, but is nice about it and will make little jokes here and there. I would recommend Dr. Irani to my friends and family.
in Freehold, NY |
I was almost 15 weeks when I transferred to Dr. Irani. He welcomed me with open arms. I did a lot of research on finding the right doctor. Ultimately I chose Dr. Irani on my mother's recommendation. He delivered my sister and me. I also liked the convenience of his office being located right next to Bellevue Hospital. My first visit was amazing. His staff is friendly, helpful, and efficient.
in Guilderland, NY |
Dr. Irani is excellent in taking care of all the issues through out the pregnancy. He is very good at answering all the questions I had through out my pregnancy period. I recommend Dr. Irani, he is the best doctors in the town.
in Amsterdam, NY |
I love Dr. Irani, he explains everything to you, never rushes. He has such a calming manner. I would recommend Dr Irani, without hesitation.
in Malta, NY |
Dr. Irani has a calm, relaxed, knowledgeable demeanor. He is super insightful. On time and prompt. As a business owner I couldn't have higher expectations and Dr. Irani is on point. I had a wonderful experience delivering my son drug free with Dr. Irani. I highly recommend Dr. Irani and hi practice. His staff are great and always super helpful and cheerful.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Kushru Irani is a very trustworthy and caring doctor. He delivered all three of my children and I couldn't have asked for better birthing experiences. My husband really liked that he was included in all three births and felt very comfortable with the Dr., as well! I will continue to go to Dr. Irani's office for all other women's health needs.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani make every patient so comfortable and deals in a very friendly fashion that is beyond expectations. He has solid experience and in my humble opinion he is the best at what he does. He proved to be a life saver for us.
Have you seen Dr. Khushru R. Irani, MD?
Are you Dr. Irani?

Compare Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Irani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Irani's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Albany Medical College

Completed in 1978

Albany Medical Center

Completed in 1982

Dr. Irani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.