Dr. Khurram Abbass, MD

Practices Rheumatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 27 reviews.
Author:
I have been struggling with arthritis and my knee primary care doctor kept on telling me to lose weight . He saw me and diagnosed and treated me. I am so thankful to him and his staff
Author:
Receptionists never answer the phone, forget to do their job to send out referrals and testing sheets. Doctor does not fully explain medications, lies about types of medications, and side effects. Prescribes medications for off label use(for an unlisted condition, not recommended for it.) Prescribes medicine against advice in prescription description (ex: don't give to patients with anemia, patient has anemia)Treats you like you are stupid by talking slowly and using pop culture refences.
Author:
Pretends to listen. Does not like patients with complicated cases. Does not communicate with other doctors unless it's to talk poorly of you. Treats women poorly in general attributing health issues to mental health even when blood work and other testing shows differently. NEVER follows through with referrals, Holds prescriptions hostage, does not communicate well with other doctors. My other doctor was offended by lack of care and did tests abbass would not. Found cancer BTW! and a few others..
Author:
total disater dont really care about patiens only about his pay bill and mansion..never ever going back to him in my life.
Author:
Dr Abbass is wonderful! Very thorough and really cares about his patients. Highly recommend him!
Author:
I started seeing dr khurram this year in january and i think it was my best decision choosing him..... i will highly recommend who have arthritis should see dr khurram !!
Author:
thank you Dr Abbass. you sure cannot make every one happy but I am very lucky to have you in my life. you are the best :)
Author:
I had issue with my knee and this doctor accommdated my schedule and provided excellent service and gave me a shot into my knee which relieved my pain .
Author:
Dr. Abbass is a caring, intelligent, and knowledgeable physician.
Author:
This doctor really understand rheumatology and medicine. He's personable, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable. He was gifted to practice medicine because he figured tough diseases and treatments quickly to assist patients. God bless this doctor who helped treat my mom!
Author:
Dr Khurram is a really great doctor. He is descriptive and helps me understand the procedure. Ive had knee shots in the past and they've gone horrible. With Khurram it went without an ease. Its convenient and painless as possible. Will recommend him 10 out of 10
Author:
Probably great for new patients, not if you've already been diagnosed and are looking for a second opinion or a new doctor, he's not the guy.Also I don't know why but he commented that he does not give out pain medication to anyone and I said it's fine I see a pain doctor...so I wasn't asking for anything but I did hear him give Vicodin to the woman he saw before me. So that broke my trust and he felt I was too complicated and should just stay with the doctor I'm not happy with.waste of time
Author:
Great physician, excellent diagnostic skills, superb communication ability, amazing thought process. Dr. Abbass is very compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Abbass
Author:
Helped me with my psoriasis and associated arthritis. Had it since my childhood. Thanks Dr Abbass. Highly recommend Rheumatologist
Author:
saw him after my joint pains. He was very helpful and thorough. He told me it's possible that I might have viral syndrome. Turned out I just had viral arthritis. Thanks
Author:
Great doctor!!! Listens to patients concerns and explains things in plain English. Caring and warm. Best doctor I have had!!! Very patient.
Author:
Very good doctor. Diagnosed quick and accurately
Author:
Dr Abbass was the only doctor after seeing 15 of them to diagnosis me correctly.Thank god to this doctor because I was a walking time bomb!