Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Latifzai

Rocky Mountain Regenerative Medicine, Boulder, CO

550 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit 410 Lakewood, CO 80226

Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Lakewood, CO. He graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and specializes in regenerative medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Latifzai accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Latifzai treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Latifzai

Dr. Latifzai?
Dr. Latifzai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD
Dr. Latifzai treated my meniscus tear nonsurgically to a full recovery. My experience with him was so positive, I'm moving forward with their Cryotherapy to treat my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I will continue to visit Rocky Mountain Regenerative Medicine in Boulder for alternatives to tradition, invasive issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Very knowledgeable and giving of his time. Diagnosed my grandmother with a low thyroid after several other trips to the doctor had only turned up diagnosis of dehydration, urine infections, even dementia. We were looking for nursing homes at one point. Now she's back to her normal self, back to exercising even. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
My daughter cut her lip and face pretty bad at school. I tried calling ahead to see if the hospital could get a plastic surgeon to do the stiches but the ambulance took her there before I got an answer. By then, she'd met this ER doc, and she said she felt comfortable having him stich her face. He did an amazing job and I've had two plastic surgeons take a look at her and tell me the same thing. As a mom, I was worried but he's very talented and reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Was sent down from Vail to Denver for a huge abscess in my throat that my regular doctor had me on bedrest for and didn't feel comfortable cutting into. I couldn't swallow, was hardly talking, and the medication wasn't doing anything. This doctor saw me and drained it in about a minute. I thought I'd need surgery, but he saved me from that. Wish I'd come across him a few days earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
I have Crohns, migraines, and have been addicted to prescription drugs before. We lost my nephew recently to prescription drugs--he was 27. I've seen this doctor for headaches twice and each time, he tells me he doesn't prescribe narcotics but will treat me with other non-narcotics. He doesn't know about my past addiction but I'll bet he has the same exact conversation with everyone with headaches. My nephew's death made me think of him--I'm glad he has ground rules and sticks to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Was sent to him from an urgent care place who themselves seemed overwhelmed. Dr. Latfzai treated my pain, diagnosed me with appendicitis, had the surgeon there in about 30 minutes. My appendix came out and I was back home in about 4 hours. If you know of service like that anywhere else, let me know. Can't beat that!! EVER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
My sister and I were both in a car accident in November. He fixed my dislocated ankle and broken wrist and talked to me about my sister needing surgery for her broken hip and bleeding in her stomach. He called my sons in Idaho on his cell phone and let me talk to them for more than an hour even after I was moved upstairs. My glasses were lost and he helped me find their phone numbers. I needed to pee and the nurse was busy so he and a security guard helped me. He's caring. An asset to his profes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Worst doctor: delay in seeing patient, empty ER, did not even appear to recognize the disease my wife's condition: Trigeminal Neuralgia (AKA the "suicide disease"). Wife was in severe pain, he appeared to pre-judge her, as this disease has no outward indications. Wife had a recent craniotomy and gamma knife surgery. He did no credible exam, he did not help her pain. He was afraid to speak to me. He's a disgrace to the hospital, and his medical school. Stay home if he is there. Score - below poor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Latifzai?

Rocky Mountain Regenerative Medicine, Boulder, CO

• Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Latifzai treats patients.