Emergency Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD
Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Latifzai is affiliated with St. Anthony North Hospital and Avista Adventist Hospital.

EMERGENCY MEDICINE MANAGEMENT SERVICES

550 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit 410

Lakewood, CO 80226

Learn about Dr. Latifzai

Dr. Latifzai's Experience

Dr. Latifzai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Latifzai does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Latifzai is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Latifzai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Latifzai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Latifzai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Latifzai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Latifzai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Latifzai to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Latifzai's Performance
in Denver, CO |
My daughter cut her lip and face pretty bad at school. I tried calling ahead to see if the hospital could get a plastic surgeon to do the stiches but the ambulance took her there before I got an answer. By then, she'd met this ER doc, and she said she felt comfortable having him stich her face. He did an amazing job and I've had two plastic surgeons take a look at her and tell me the same thing. As a mom, I was worried but he's very talented and reassuring.
in Vail |
Was sent down from Vail to Denver for a huge abscess in my throat that my regular doctor had me on bedrest for and didn't feel comfortable cutting into. I couldn't swallow, was hardly talking, and the medication wasn't doing anything. This doctor saw me and drained it in about a minute. I thought I'd need surgery, but he saved me from that. Wish I'd come across him a few days earlier.
in Arvada, CO |
I have Crohns, migraines, and have been addicted to prescription drugs before. We lost my nephew recently to prescription drugs--he was 27. I've seen this doctor for headaches twice and each time, he tells me he doesn't prescribe narcotics but will treat me with other non-narcotics. He doesn't know about my past addiction but I'll bet he has the same exact conversation with everyone with headaches. My nephew's death made me think of him--I'm glad he has ground rules and sticks to them.
in Boulder, CO |
Was sent to him from an urgent care place who themselves seemed overwhelmed. Dr. Latfzai treated my pain, diagnosed me with appendicitis, had the surgeon there in about 30 minutes. My appendix came out and I was back home in about 4 hours. If you know of service like that anywhere else, let me know. Can't beat that!! EVER.
in Denver, CO |
My sister and I were both in a car accident in November. He fixed my dislocated ankle and broken wrist and talked to me about my sister needing surgery for her broken hip and bleeding in her stomach. He called my sons in Idaho on his cell phone and let me talk to them for more than an hour even after I was moved upstairs. My glasses were lost and he helped me find their phone numbers. I needed to pee and the nurse was busy so he and a security guard helped me. He's caring. An asset to his profes
in Commerce City, CO |
Worst doctor: delay in seeing patient, empty ER, did not even appear to recognize the disease my wife's condition: Trigeminal Neuralgia (AKA the "suicide disease"). Wife was in severe pain, he appeared to pre-judge her, as this disease has no outward indications. Wife had a recent craniotomy and gamma knife surgery. He did no credible exam, he did not help her pain. He was afraid to speak to me. He's a disgrace to the hospital, and his medical school. Stay home if he is there. Score - below poor
Have you seen Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Are you Dr. Latifzai?