Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

EMERGENCY MEDICINE MANAGEMENT SERVICES 550 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit 410, Lakewood, CO 80226 Get Directions

Dr. Latifzai specializes in Emergency Medicine and practices in Lakewood, CO. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Latifzai? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Latifzai's Experience

See how Dr. Latifzai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Latifzai

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Latifzai has admitting privileges.

Dr. Latifzai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Latifzai to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Latifzai's Performance
in Arvada, CO |
I have Crohns, migraines, and have been addicted to prescription drugs before. We lost my nephew recently to prescription drugs--he was 27. I've seen this doctor for headaches twice and each time, he tells me he doesn't prescribe narcotics but will treat me with other non-narcotics. He doesn't know about my past addiction but I'll bet he has the same exact conversation with everyone with headaches. My nephew's death made me think of him--I'm glad he has ground rules and sticks to them.
in Boulder, CO |
Was sent to him from an urgent care place who themselves seemed overwhelmed. Dr. Latfzai treated my pain, diagnosed me with appendicitis, had the surgeon there in about 30 minutes. My appendix came out and I was back home in about 4 hours. If you know of service like that anywhere else, let me know. Can't beat that!! EVER.
in Denver, CO |
My sister and I were both in a car accident in November. He fixed my dislocated ankle and broken wrist and talked to me about my sister needing surgery for her broken hip and bleeding in her stomach. He called my sons in Idaho on his cell phone and let me talk to them for more than an hour even after I was moved upstairs. My glasses were lost and he helped me find their phone numbers. I needed to pee and the nurse was busy so he and a security guard helped me. He's caring. An asset to his profes
in Commerce City, CO |
Worst doctor: delay in seeing patient, empty ER, did not even appear to recognize the disease my wife's condition: Trigeminal Neuralgia (AKA the "suicide disease"). Wife was in severe pain, he appeared to pre-judge her, as this disease has no outward indications. Wife had a recent craniotomy and gamma knife surgery. He did no credible exam, he did not help her pain. He was afraid to speak to me. He's a disgrace to the hospital, and his medical school. Stay home if he is there. Score - below poor
Have you seen Dr. Khoshal Latifzai, MD?
Are you Dr. Latifzai?

Compare Dr. Latifzai

Dr. Latifzai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Latifzai does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Latifzai and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Latifzai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Latifzai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Latifzai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Latifzai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.