Dr. Khodam-Rad Payman, MD

Dr. Khodam-Rad Payman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Khodam-Rad Payman, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Encino, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Payman is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center.

Encino Advanced Spine Institute

5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 45-A

Encino, CA 91316

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Payman

Dr. Payman focuses his practice on the Comprehensive treatment of patients with spinal disorders. He specializes in reconstructive cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery, including the most advanced techniques of minimally invasive and micro surgical spinal procedures. He has extensive experience with adult degenerative spinal conditions, complex spine trauma, spinal deformity, motion preservation technologies, and inter-vertebral disc replacement surgery.

Video

Dr. Payman's Experience

Dr. Payman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Disc Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Neck Surgery
  • Pain Management
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Virginia / Main Campus
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Hospitals Of Cleveland/Case Western University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Howard Hughes Research Scholar - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 6/1998
  • Chief Resident - UCLA Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, 7/2003

Dr. Payman has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Payman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Payman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment

View Ratings

Dr. Payman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Payman to family and friends
Dr. Payman's Performance
in Lancaster CA |
Not sure where to begin. Dr. Payman and his office manager Alicia are just amazing. My wife and I could not be happier. Though they are not contracted with my insurance company , they accepted what the insurance paid them. There was no out of pocket from us. Dr. Payman explained everything to me. He literally spent 45 minutes in the room with us. This is not normal anymore. Alicia is just amazing with her insurance knowledge. She really handles Dr. payman's office so professional.
in Valencia , CA |
Dr. Rad Payman is the most amazing surgeon. I went to his Lancaster office last week and all I can say is WOW. Not only is Dr. Payman amazing but his office manager which is also his nurse Aliceia is unbelievable. She is phenomenal. I swear Dr. Payman was so thorough. He literally spent 45 minutes with me. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me. Aliceia not only sat and explained everything to me about my insurance. I did not think these doctors existed anymore.
in Bethesda, MD |
I had chronic lower back pain and Dr. Rad was a lifesaver. Unlike other doc's I talked to he listened and wasn't only thinking cut first. He suggested some non surgical options which I tried but ultimately when I chose surgery he walked me through every step and has been available for every question and concern since. Highly recommend him.
in Lancaster CA |
Excellent staff and Dr Payman is more than knowledgeable made me feel at ease about the care needed.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Payman and staff are just GREAT! Saw him as a second opinion. He not only explained my surgery to me but also explained to me exactly what I should expect during recovery. Dr. Payman was so detailed, I walked out of his office with so much more knowledge that ever about my surgery. I chose to have him do my surgery. I am so happy I changed to him. I am only 3 months post op and already back to my normal life. Dr. Payman and staff are the best!
in Lancaster ca |
The best of the best :)
in Palmdale, ca |
Dr. Payman is a great doctor, very personable. I had lots of questions and he was very helpful in answering them. His bedside manner is a ten! He made sure I left the office with all my questions answered.
in Lancaster, ca |
I highly recommend Dr. Payman to anyone with back problems. After suffering for so long, I finally feel normal again. The surgery went great and I had a quick recovery! He has offices in LA and the high desert. His staff is very nice and helpful as well.
in Venice, CA |
My surgery was easier than I thought it would be. Dr. Payman is very knowledgable and patient with his patients. Surgery went good and I was back to work in no time. I am feeling great and am happy to have gone through with the surgery! Thank you Dr. Payman!
in Palmdale, ca |
My experience with Dr. Payman was a 10! He has great bedside manner and is very informative. I had tons of questions and he took his time answering them and made me feel at ease about the surgery,
Dr. Payman is an excellent Doctor. Very personable and great bed side manner. His staff is easy to work with and very helpful.
in Ridgecrest |
Dr. Payman is a very kind and caring surgeon. My surgery went off without a hitch. The last thing I remember before my surgery is everyone around me getting me prepped for surgery. The next thing I knew, I was in recovery. Dr. Payman performed an ACDF on my cervical spine, and I would gladly have another surgery in the future with him.
Highly skilled and compassionate surgeon. Have loved my experience with him and his office and highly recommend!!
Have you seen Dr. Khodam-Rad Payman, MD?
Are you Dr. Payman?