Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD

Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Shahid Beheshti University in 1997 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.Read his story

211 Essex St Ste 402

• Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sacrospinous Ligament Fixation
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Cancer
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

The most advanced technology and least invasive surgical solution.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Shakiba?
Dr. Shakiba's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD
RecentMost Helpful
In 2013 I found Dr. Shakiba. He was efficient and very knowledgeable. I knew a fibroid had returned for some time. Prior to meeting him I had two other doctors examine me, neither mentioned the fibroid. During the initial exam he located the fibroid and told me there was more than one. Months later he performed major surgery removing the five fibroids, lifting my bladder and removing my uterus, all at the same time. Six years later and I feel great, never having a problem. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba performed my surgery January 2019. I had a partial hysterectomy and a bladder sling. The robotic surgery is wonderful. I had some discomfort for a week. I am so glad I had the surgery. Dr. Shakiba is a great doctor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Ana Mejia from East Brunswick nj Dr. Shakiba is a very knowledgeable skilled surgeon in robotics laparoscopic surgery. He takes care of his patients like his own family. Was having lots of pain due to a failed ablation. Had to have a partial hysterectomy. Had complications due to enlarge blood vessels from ablation. Dr. Shakiba took into consideration my safety during the proceger. I am grateful for his concern and skills. I truly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba is what all doctors should be like. On my first visit, after examining me, he took the time to thoroughly explain to me and my husband what I was suffering from and then he explained in detail what my options were. I feel so much better after my surgery last Aug. 10. Dr. Shakiba is an excellent surgeon and his bedside manner is second to none. I would recommend him without any hesitation. Dr. Shakiba deserves 10 stars for “Super Excellent”.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
I am very happy with Dr. Shakiba. He operated on me in June and I am a whole new person. I hadthis surgery done by another doctor and it was of no use. So glad I chose him the second time around. Should have found him first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba’s extensiveness medical knowledge base is always reassuring. Each time I visit him, he confidently reassures me that he will be able to treat me. He does this every time, while always taking the time to make me feel like I was the only patient – even though I know he is a very busy doctor. Thank you, Dr. Shakiba. His front office staff is friendly, helpful and understanding - even when I ask questions that I should know the answer to. Again, many thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
After doing a tremendous amount of research, I found Dr. Shakiba to be the best suited in his field for my needs. I was impressed with his knowledge and experience in the most advanced technology and least invasive surgery. I had a 4 1/2 hour successful surgical procedure that went exactly as planned. I experienced no pain and very little discomfort. He gave me my life back and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Best thing to happen to me in a long time!!!!!I I feel like a different person...... Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba and his staff are amazing. I had heavy bleeding for years. The heavy bleeding led to my iron falling to a 4.9 level at which time I needed a blood transfusion. I visited Dr. Shakiba for the first time in February of 2017. He determined that I had Adenomyosis and he performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on April 6, 2017. The recovery was a lot easier then I thought it would be. Dr. Shakiba is an excellent surgeon and superior in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba changed my life! He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful surgeon as well as a kind and gentle person with an astute knowledge about pelvic and hormonal disorders. Originally I went to Dr. Shakiba for a second opinion and after meeting him and thoroughly discussing my options I chose him to perform my surgery. Though a major surgery, the pain was minimal and practically no scars. Phenomenal doctor, I can not recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
The best surgeon you will find. I had surgery 2 weeks ago....I felt fine after 2 or 3 days. He addressed all of my issues with patience and caring. I'm so glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Amazing Dr., unfortunately, he needs a new front desk staff. They are very rude and need learn how to speak to patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
. My first appointment with Dr. Shakiba was very informative; he took the time to go over the details of my condition as well as options that were best for me. I felt at ease after his thorough explanations, honest, and knowledgeable responses to all me questions. I knew immediately he was the doctor for me. He is truly the best of the best. He is an excellent surgeon with great bedside manner, and takes great care of his patients throughout every step of the way. Dr. Shakiba is one in million!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
On January 17, 2017, Dr. Shakiba saved me from pain and suffering. I was crying and praying to God to help me find someone who can relief my pain. After reviewing a few doctors on-line, I became scared because they had bad reviews, until I read Dr.Shakiba reviews. I thought it sounds to good to be true. So I did what any normal person would do, I emailed him. He quickly responded 10 min and 6 hours later he performed surgery on me. Thank you for being the best in what you do! Amazing Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
My experience with Dr. Shakiba was truly amazing. I had surgery and he was kind, caring and patient. He took the time to explain every detail and made sure I was comfortable with the procedure. He spent enough time with me to make sure I had all of my questions answered. His staff is kind and courteous and very accommodating. I will highly recommend Dr. Shakiba to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
I am very grateful to dr.Shakiba for his excellent performance of robotic pelvic surgery which I recently underwent as his patient. I received extensive advance information on the technique to be used, What to expect in pain and discomfort postoperatively and the likelihood of a successful long range outcome. He is obviously a highly gifted surgeon, whuses uses the latest techniques, and has Excellent bedside manners. I highly recommend him as a highly skilled andcompassionate surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
The office, the staff and Dr Shakiba are clean, professional and on time. Dr Shakiba is very clear and precise in his recommendations of your dilemma. Excellent office, staff and doctor. Highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba performed the minimally invasive robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy even with my difficult reproductive problems. He is the best of the best. A world class, highly skilled surgeon in his field. Truly a remarkable doctor that goes above and beyond. A professional that deserves great respect and trust. I highly recommend Dr. Shakiba to all women suffering long years of agony due to reproductive issues. He is God's blessing. Thank you Dr. Shakiba and the entire staff for excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
Dr. Shakiba is very knowledgeable , take care of his patience like his own family and devotes his time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. due to my busy work schedule he even perform surgery on Saturday for me and visited me in hospital on Sunday. Amazing bad manners. I have consulted 4 different doctors regarding my fibroid removal and I chose Dr. Shakiba who turned out to be the best choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khashayar Shakiba, MD?
I decided to see Dr Shakiba based on the reviews I had read. I thank God everyday that I made that decision. He is by far the best Dr I have ever been to. He is patient, kind & does not rush you. He diagnosed conditions that other Dr's missed. Conditions that were effecting my quality of life. As scared as I was at the thought of surgery, I immediately trusted his recommendation. My improvements were immediate & recovery has been smooth & easy. I attribute that to his excellent surgical skills.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shakiba?

Insurance accepted

Aetna PPO
Amerihealth
Amerihealth HMO
Amerihealth PPO
Health Net
MagnaCare
Oxford Health Plans

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shakiba treats patients.

Chilton Medical Center