Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bethesda, MD and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from West Virginia University School Of Medicine in 1992. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD

The Dermatology Center

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 201 Bethesda, MD 20817

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Zahir with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Zahir's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zahir

3.8

Dr. Khalique Zahir performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. The outcome was not good. I was left with prolapse fat on all of my upper and lower eyelids, deep gullies under my lower lids and red scar tissue on outer corner of one eye. I made 3 appointments to express my concerns and requested to have these issues corrected. I felt Dr. Zahir dismissed my concerns . He told me that these issues would resolve themselves ( which they did not). Finally Dr. Zahir said he would remove the prolapse fat on my upper eyelids only. I decided not to use Dr. Zahir to correct my eyelids. I recently had a different surgeon perform corrective surgery on my eyelids to fix all of the issues. Wow!!! What a difference after this surgeon removed all of the prolapse fat, lifted and removed the deep gullies under my eyes and removed the scar tissue. The outcome was excellent and exceeded my expectations. My eyes now look fantastic. I believe I made the best decision to choose a different surgeon to correct my eyelid issues.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Barbara – Nov 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD?
Blepharoplasty (upper & lower eyelid)
Dr. Khalique Zahir performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids in 2021. The outcome was not good. I was left with prolapse fat on all of my upper and lower eyelids, deep gullies on my lower lids and small red scar tissue on outer corner of one eye. I made 3 appointments to express my concerns and request to have these issues corrected. I felt Dr. Zahir dismissed my concerns. He told me that these issues would resolve themselves ( which they did not). Finally Dr. Zahir said he would remove the prolapse fat on my upper eyes only. I decided not to to use Dr. Zahir to correct my eyelids. I recently had another plastic surgeon perform corrective surgery on my eyelids to fix all of my issues. Wow!!! What a difference after this other plastic surgeon removed all of the prolapse fat, lifted my lower eyelids to remove gullies and removed the scar tissue. The outcome was excellent My eyelids now look fantastic.
Nov 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD?
Dr. Zahir is simply the best! He is the consummate physician....both extremely competent and compassionate. He listens to your concerns and provides honest and useful responses.
Edsel Guydon in Lorton – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD?
Dr Zahir is truly an excellent doctor and took great care of me. He did a skin graft for me as part of my treatment for melanoma. Having skin cancer and surgical treatment for it is hard emotionally and physically, and he really helped me through it. He was precise, informative, easy to talk to, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I can't say enough good things about the care he provided. I'd warmly recommend him to family and friends.
Ellen in Washington, DC – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD?
Dr. Zahir was a phenomenal physician to work with. His initial clinical assessment of my presenting issues was accurate and he identified areas that had been overlooked by other physicians. The surgery and subsequent healing were smooth given his attentiveness to care, quality, and detail. Dr. Zahir’s staff were also amazing to work with. Geraldine spent extra time explaining authorizations and billing to me in detail. She was incredibly personable as well as professional. I would strongly
Sara in Chantilly, VA – Sep 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalique Zahir, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zahir?