Dr. Khalil Alleyne, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Khalil Alleyne, MD
Dr. Khalil Alleyne, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Norwell, MA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Alleyne is affiliated with South Shore Hospital.

Dr. Alleyne's Experience

See how Dr. Alleyne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alleyne

Dr. Alleyne accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Alleyne is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alleyne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alleyne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alleyne to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Alleyne's Performance
    FAIR
North Weymouth, MA |
My reason for the visit was to talk about some anxiety I have been having and that I was having a hard time since losing a loved one. He was extremely uncaring and basically kept asking So why are you here and just so you know i won't be prescribing you any meds for this..I never asked for any meds and was looking for some guidance, I guess I went to the wrong place because my mental health is not his priority. He is extremely arrogant and I left there feeling even more anxious than before
Norwell, MA |
When I mentioned I wanted to start phasing off anxiety meds after 3 yrs of taking them, his response was "great,then do it." I found it strange he did not ask why I wanted to phase off and also did not explain how I should phase off. Instead, he made it feel like he wanted to get to his next patient and showed no interest in an important decision. Come to find out, after I phased off over 2 weeks and symptoms returned, I should have phased off slower a PA informed me. Would not recommend!
Mission, KS |
He misdiagnosed what ended up being a serious case of tonsillitis and when I asked him to prescribe something to swab on the back of my throat so I could swallow my own saliva, he told me it looked like a virus, wasn't that bad and he would not give me a narcotic. I never asked for that! I found him arrogant and a completely inept know-it-all. I would never recommend him.
He would often comment on how he did not have a lot of time in the vist. I asked about a medical condition I had recently seen a PA at his office for he told me that he was not sure he had time to gett into that.
in Hingham, MA |
Dr. Alleyne made me feel so comfortable. He was very compassionate and explained Everything he was doing. I would highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
Would not recommend Very intimidating and shows no empathy to the needs of the patient.
Hingham, MA |
Simply put, I would not recommend. He's condescending, unprofessional and makes you feel like a nuisance.
Have you seen Dr. Khalil Alleyne, MD?
Are you Dr. Alleyne?

Compare Dr. Alleyne

Dr. Alleyne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Alleyne has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alleyne's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Alleyne does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alleyne and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Alleyne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alleyne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alleyne does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alleyne and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.