Dr. Khalil Afsh, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 22 reviews.
Great.
Author:
Dr. Afsh is very knowledgeable and caring physician who treats his patients with extrodinary care.
Author:
He told me what I was hoping to hear during my visit. He recommends useful tips. Overall he is very knowledgeable and i trust him fully with all of my health concerns.
Author:
He's very friendly and accommodating,
Author:
I had microdermabrasion done with Dr. Afsh and was extremely satisfied with the results. I can't wait to continue my treatments with him!
Author:
He is an amazing doctor with great bed side manners.
Author:
The best Doctor I have had. A great listener and advisor.
Great doctors here.
Author:
I would recommend him to anyone. It was delightful coming here.
Author:
Great doctor. Spends a lot of time explaining things to me.
Author:
Excellent doctor who takes very good care of me! Would recommend him to everyone. He listens to all of our concerns and addresses them.
Author:
Dr. Afsh is fabulous! Worked every I when my doc was not available. He spends a lot of time with me. He is clearly well trained, and clearly loves what he does. I give him 100stars!
Author:
A Horrible place with the most horrible unfriendly staff ....oh never ever attend to this horrible place as they treat you like an animal and you won't ever get any service from them and you will have to finally go and find another doctor ...as we did and paid cash as we had insurance !
We would like to apologize for your negative experience at our office. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind emailing us at marketing@firstcoastcardio.com at your convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Author:
Great dr. Very caring and always takes the time to listen and explain everything. Would highly recommend him!!
Author:
Met Dr. Afsh after my previous doctor joined the group. I was immediately upset at the number of people in the waiting room. Sitting there I was thinking about all the reasons to hate the change my doctor had made. However, the wait was about 10-15 minutes. Dr. Ash came in soon after I was taken to a room. I was really impressed by the way he intently listened to my concerns. He was very professional and personable with is rare in the medical field. Great physician so far.
One of the best Dr in Jacksonville
Author:
He did not take out much time to speak with me as a first time patient. He rushed through everything and cancelled my second follow-up appt. Everyone goes through things but it was a very impersonal visit and he should have tested me better as a patient of his.
We value feedback from all of our patients as part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare and apologize for the negative experience. Please contact our office directly at marketing@firstcoastcardio.com.