Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD

Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Bone and Joint Physicians 6700 W 95th St Ste 310, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Get Directions

1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain 2. Help the patient maintain an active life style by utilizing all NON-SURGICAL techniques available 3. Utilize progressive surgical techniques when surgery is necessary 4. Perform Direct Anterior Hip Replacements and Minimally Invasive Knee Techniques to help patients return to their active life style 5. Work with nurse navigators and anesthesia specialists to assist patients in FAST TRACK discharges after surgeryRead more

Personal Bio

Live in Chicago with my wife and children. Enjoy spending time with them when I am not working. ...Read more

Dr. Yousuf's Experience

See how Dr. Yousuf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yousuf

Dr. Yousuf accepts 36 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yousuf has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yousuf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yousuf to family and friends
Dr. Yousuf Says:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.  This feedback is valuable to my practice, and allows me the opportunity to continue to provide excellent care.

Dr. Yousuf's Performance
in Olympia Fields, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is a wonderful doctor! He is attentive and makes sure that any questions that I have are answered thoroughly. His staff are pleasant and professional and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else!
in Chicago, IL |
Is was my first visit. He explained everything to my understanding. I felt very much at ease for a first visit. I would definitely recommend Dr Yousuf to my friends.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yousef is really good. He listens to your issues works them out one step at a time. I would recommend him to friends and family.
in Justice, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is personable and caring. He made me feel comfortable and confident about my hip issue. We discussed what my options were and he worked with me to determine the best treatment. I had an Anterior THR and feel great after 3 weeks. His follow-up care is excellent, he listens to your concerns. His office and nursing staff are very friendly.
Chicago, IL |
Had knee issues and was not exactly clear on what was necessary to remedy this situation, even after consulting with another physician. On my first visit, Dr. Yousuf ordered x-rays; carefully assessed the situation; carefully explained what my options were; gave me a sound recommendation, with all the procedure would entail. Between him and his staff, I feel confident in doing the procedure.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kalid Yousuf is indeed the ultimate professional. I suffered a horrible knee injury where I tore my Quadricep tendon that attaches to my knee 3/14/17. My surgery was scheduled for 3/20/17 the following week. During time before my surgery my two sons tried talking me into going else where to get the surgery. However, I refused because Dr. Yousuf was professional, kind and very supportive in addressing my injury and my required surgery. He will always be highly endorsed by me. God Bless him.
in Evergreen Park |
I've had two visits with Dr. Yousef within the part few months. He is one of the most informative and kind Doctors I've had the privilege of meeting. He explained in detail everything I needed to know in terms of my health. He also answered all my questions. He spent alot of time with me and I never felt rushed like I have with most Doctors I've had to deal with throughout my life. I feel very confident that he will lead me down the right path to my recovery from the hip pain I've experienced.
in Oak Brook, IL |
Dr. Yousuf performed emergency hip surgery on my 90 year old mother in 12/16 and did a superb job. She made a full recovery. I would most definitely recommend him to family, friends and clients. He gave detailed answers to all of our questions and treated my mother with respect and kindness and made us feel as if he had all the time in the world to chat with us. He is a wonderful medical practitioner and surgeon.
in Chicago, IL |
I am grateful for the service of Dr. Yousuf, After my diagnosis of my knee Dr. Yousuf was confident in knowing what my issues were and how to treat them. Basic on his treatment plan my pain and swelling has decrease by 40% within two week. Most importantly he was caring and wasn't rush to do surgery, His wholehearted approach gave me the security to trust in his treatment plan. I would recommending Dr. Yousuf to my friend and family. Updates will follow as my condition improves. Thankfulness
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Outstanding!!! Dr.YouSuf is very compassionate and caring his main objective is to have you pain free. I have not been to an orthopedic doctor for 24 years. Since then my same knee has flared up with pain. After my first consultation with Dr. Yousuf I knew he was the perfect doctor for my treatment,he is very knowledgeable and thorough. I feel very confident being under his care and would highly recommend Dr.Yousuf.
in Chicago, IL |
This is the second time I've seen Dr . Yousuf. He was very thorough, providing the necessary information regarding the care/treatment of my knee. One thing I appreciated, he asked me to do my own research and bring the info back to him to discuss. I would recommend Dr Yousuf to others.
in Chicago Ridge, IL |
Great Doctor who knows what he is doing. He informs you fully. He takes the time to explain things to you. Friendly, good environment.
in Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is extremely knowledgeable and worked with me on the best treatment for my (very bad) knees. I loved working with him and his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr. Yousuf went exceptionally well, he is prompt and efficient. I had just changed insurance and was worried about identifying a good orthopedic doctor, with the first visit I knew I was in excellent hands, Dr. Yousuf immediately put things into play by ordering necessary test, diagnosing the problem and began down the path of easing the pain, and a projected plan of moving forward. Thank you, Dr. Yousuf
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is caring and personable. He made me feel comfortable and His demeanor gave me confidence in having him as my orthopedic surgeon. He gives excellent follow-up care.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!! There is not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Yousef. He takes time to explain to you your personal condition before the operation and discusses the results of your procedure with you and your family after your operation. It is only one month since my procedure an I am already driving and doing many of my normal everyday activities. (I am 68 years old) Dr. Yousef is 5 plus stars.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Great Dr,. explains condition and options beforehand, and is an excellent surgeon with great results. I had Anterior THR and feel great 4 weeks out. Friend had same procedure done by Dr, Burger about the same time, my results better with less bruising and discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Are you Dr. Yousuf?

Compare Dr. Yousuf

Dr. Yousuf says...

Live in Chicago with my wife and children.  Enjoy spending time with them when I am not working.

Dr. Yousuf's Care Philosophy

1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain

3. Utilize progressive surgical techniques when surgery is necessary

Dr. Yousuf says...

I am fellowship trained in Joint Replacement surgery and perform Hip and Knee replacements routinely.  My specialized practice allows me the ability to provide reliable, safe, and reproducible surgery.  This team approach helps my patients leave the hospital as early as the same day of surgery.  My outcomes are maximized and can be measured by excellent patient satisfaction.

Dr. Yousuf says...

I have received extensive training in direct anterior hip replacement, robotic joint replacement, partial knee replacements, and customized knee replacements.

Dr. Yousuf says...

As you know, most of us use the internet to help us choose where we would like to receive our healthcare.  The more comments and feedback available on the web can help patients, like yourself, make educated decisions.  I appreciate your commitment to my practice, our community, and hospital.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly at the office.  As always, I will call you back and we can discuss your thoughts.  Thank you.

Dr. Yousuf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Yousuf has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yousuf's Board Certifications

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 2001

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Yousuf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yousuf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics