1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain
2. Help the patient maintain an active life style by utilizing all NON-SURGICAL techniques available
3. Utilize progressive surgical techniques when surgery is necessary
4. Perform Direct Anterior Hip Replacements and Minimally Invasive Knee Techniques to help patients return to their active life style
5. Work with nurse navigators and anesthesia specialists to assist patients in FAST TRACK discharges after surgery
Live in Chicago with my wife and children. Enjoy spending time with them when I am not working.