Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |
Male
Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD
Thank you for visiting my site. I am very blessed to be married and have 3 amazing daughters. We have a very close family and we love to take road trips. Our favorite trips are to anywhere there is water, beaches, water parks, lakes, rivers. I come from a family of doctors, and I would say that my goal is to treat all my patients like family. I will take the time to explain "what" is going on, "why" it is happening, "what" our options are, "what" I would do in this situation. I hope that at the end of the visit, you will feel comfortable with my team, and I hope you leave the office feeling better than when you came in.

4716 Alliance Blvd Ste 600

• Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Yousuf

1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain

2. Help the patient maintain an active life style by utilizing all NON-SURGICAL techniques available

3. Utilize progressive surgical techniques when surgery is necessary

4. Perform Direct Anterior Hip Replacements and Minimally Invasive Knee Techniques to help patients return to their active life style

5. Work with nurse navigators and anesthesia specialists to assist patients in FAST TRACK discharges after surgery

Dr. Yousuf's Experience

Dr. Yousuf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Certified Physician Excecutive
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • University Of New Orleans
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Yousuf has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Yousuf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yousuf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yousuf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yousuf to family and friends
Dr. Yousuf Says:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.  This feedback is valuable to my practice, and allows me the opportunity to continue to provide excellent care.

As you know, most of us use the internet to help us choose where we would like to receive our healthcare.  The more comments and feedback available on the web can help patients, like yourself, make educated...

Dr. Yousuf's Performance
in Pilot Point |
I am not a big fan of going to the doctor! Dr Yousuf is indeed much more than "just another doctor". Not only did he spend over 1 hour discussing my situation with me and explaining my treatment options, he was resolute in assuring I understood what he was describing and what each option entailed. Then he gave me his recommendation, when it should happen and what I can expect. NEVER have I had a surgeon be so set on the patient's total understanding of their situation. Thank you Dr K.
in MCKINNEY |
After experiencing unusual hip and leg pain, I visited Dr. Yousuf. His office is equipped with x-ray, so in one visit I had some idea of the problem. Ultimately, I did not require surgery, but Dr. Yousuf got me into physical therapy which is helping to resolve the issue. He spent significant time with me and answered my questions completely. I would highly recommend Dr. Yousuf to anyone needing orthopedic help.
in Bartlett IL |
Was having pain in my left thigh which was thought to be because of my left knee. Dr Yousuf thought to check my left hip and that's what it turned out to be. Dr Yousuf replaced it in 2014. I have since had Dr Yousuf replace my right hip and also my right knee. I have followed him from Bloomingdale IL to Evergreen Park IL and will go to Texas if need be. He listens and spends time with you. I highly trust his recommendations.
in prosper, tx |
Dr Yousuf made me feel comfortable with his bedside manner. He knew what he was talking about and took the best care of me. Very glad to have been referred to Dr Yousuf.
in Dallas, TX |
I visited Dr. Khalid for a second opinion today. I was so thankful for his genuine interest in my decision to have surgery which had complicated considerations. He helped me frame up the pros and cons. Based on the very specific type of surgery i need, he noted it was not something he would do but i was so happy he helped me develop a path of action. I would recommend him to anyone, he made my day and if i need something in his bailywick such as a hip replacement, i will be using him
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Khalid Yousuf is very personable and takes the time to explain the medical results and the possible treatment options. I was able to select the best option, discuss the expected results, and get all the questions answered. I had a positive experience with him treating my right knee for more than one year. He was able to save me from a knee replacement, and reduce the pain in my knee. I am so grateful.
Chicago, IL |
I hope this can still be reviewed by those lucky patients that Dr. Yousuf will now be administering to. I had the great fortune of having him as my surgeon right before he left Little Company of Mary Hospital in Illinois. I had a total knee replacement, as well as he had to correct a deformity. Excellent job is barely adequate to describe his expertise, the care he took through every stage of this medical procedure. He is the best!
in Chicago, IL |
I was fortunate to be treated by Dr. Yousuf. He replaced my hip in March and my knee in June 2017. He is a wonderful surgeon. I am very happy with my result in both cases. Dr. Yousuf is very caring. I never felt rushed or intimidated. He spoke to me like family, not in an overly familiar way, but rather in a kind way. His surgical skills are impeccable. This is evident by fact that so many hospital staff members speak well of him professionally and have chosen him for their own treatment
in bridgeview, il |
I was researching for a Orthopaedic surgeon and looked up Dr. Yousuf's profile as suggested by my family Dr. of 25 years. I was really impressed with all the reviews. I made an appointment to see him, and I had no hesitation to go ahead with my knee replacement. It's been 2 months now since surgery and I never had any complications with recovery from day 1. I am very impressed with his knowledge and would recommend him to anyone.
in Chicago, IL |
I had my total knee replacement in Dec. 2016 with Dr. Yousuf. I chose Dr. Yousuf because my friend was doing so well after he did her knee replacement. My right knee was very bad and my leg had turned inwards. When I made my appointment with Dr. Yousuf, he made me feel very comfortable by explaining everything to me and especially letting me know that he had to straighten the leg first. Thanks to God and Dr. Yousuf for giving me another chance in life. I am walking so much better!
in Chicago, IL |
Replaced left hip, back to work in 6 weeks. Did a great job!
in chicago, il |
I would like to offer our sincere thanks and gratitude to Dr. Yousuf . I had been living with knee pain for quite some time. For the most part, I was afraid of having surgery. Upon meeting Dr. Yousuf, I was immediately put at ease by his knowledge and his commitment to making my way of living better. He made sure I understood the procedure and what my outcome would be. He is personable and truly cared about my well being. I highly recommend Dr. Yousuf. He is wonderful!!!
in Evergreen Park, IL |
Dr. Yousuf performed 3 operations on me: hip and two knees; one as recent as 4 months ago. I am thoroughly satisfied with Khalid's performance. Equally impressive is his personal approach to the patient; he is personal and willing to spend time explaining procedures. His manner is warm and kind-hearted and he listens to the patient's comments and observations. I am greatly pleased with my experiences with Khalid over the past 4 years. George Williams
in Chicago, IL |
I had faith in him from the very first. He explained everything clearly and when time came to have the surgery he spent time with my spouse and I , answering all our questions.
in Olympia Fields, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is a wonderful doctor! He is attentive and makes sure that any questions that I have are answered thoroughly. His staff are pleasant and professional and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else!
in Chicago, IL |
Is was my first visit. He explained everything to my understanding. I felt very much at ease for a first visit. I would definitely recommend Dr Yousuf to my friends.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yousef is really good. He listens to your issues works them out one step at a time. I would recommend him to friends and family.
in Justice, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is personable and caring. He made me feel comfortable and confident about my hip issue. We discussed what my options were and he worked with me to determine the best treatment. I had an Anterior THR and feel great after 3 weeks. His follow-up care is excellent, he listens to your concerns. His office and nursing staff are very friendly.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kalid Yousuf is indeed the ultimate professional. I suffered a horrible knee injury where I tore my Quadricep tendon that attaches to my knee 3/14/17. My surgery was scheduled for 3/20/17 the following week. During time before my surgery my two sons tried talking me into going else where to get the surgery. However, I refused because Dr. Yousuf was professional, kind and very supportive in addressing my injury and my required surgery. He will always be highly endorsed by me. God Bless him.
in Evergreen Park |
I've had two visits with Dr. Yousef within the part few months. He is one of the most informative and kind Doctors I've had the privilege of meeting. He explained in detail everything I needed to know in terms of my health. He also answered all my questions. He spent alot of time with me and I never felt rushed like I have with most Doctors I've had to deal with throughout my life. I feel very confident that he will lead me down the right path to my recovery from the hip pain I've experienced.
in Oak Brook, IL |
Dr. Yousuf performed emergency hip surgery on my 90 year old mother in 12/16 and did a superb job. She made a full recovery. I would most definitely recommend him to family, friends and clients. He gave detailed answers to all of our questions and treated my mother with respect and kindness and made us feel as if he had all the time in the world to chat with us. He is a wonderful medical practitioner and surgeon.
in Chicago, IL |
I am grateful for the service of Dr. Yousuf, After my diagnosis of my knee Dr. Yousuf was confident in knowing what my issues were and how to treat them. Basic on his treatment plan my pain and swelling has decrease by 40% within two week. Most importantly he was caring and wasn't rush to do surgery, His wholehearted approach gave me the security to trust in his treatment plan. I would recommending Dr. Yousuf to my friend and family. Updates will follow as my condition improves. Thankfulness
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Outstanding!!! Dr.YouSuf is very compassionate and caring his main objective is to have you pain free. I have not been to an orthopedic doctor for 24 years. Since then my same knee has flared up with pain. After my first consultation with Dr. Yousuf I knew he was the perfect doctor for my treatment,he is very knowledgeable and thorough. I feel very confident being under his care and would highly recommend Dr.Yousuf.
in Chicago, IL |
This is the second time I've seen Dr . Yousuf. He was very thorough, providing the necessary information regarding the care/treatment of my knee. One thing I appreciated, he asked me to do my own research and bring the info back to him to discuss. I would recommend Dr Yousuf to others.
in Chicago Ridge, IL |
Great Doctor who knows what he is doing. He informs you fully. He takes the time to explain things to you. Friendly, good environment.
in Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is extremely knowledgeable and worked with me on the best treatment for my (very bad) knees. I loved working with him and his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr. Yousuf went exceptionally well, he is prompt and efficient. I had just changed insurance and was worried about identifying a good orthopedic doctor, with the first visit I knew I was in excellent hands, Dr. Yousuf immediately put things into play by ordering necessary test, diagnosing the problem and began down the path of easing the pain, and a projected plan of moving forward. Thank you, Dr. Yousuf
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is caring and personable. He made me feel comfortable and His demeanor gave me confidence in having him as my orthopedic surgeon. He gives excellent follow-up care.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!! There is not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Yousef. He takes time to explain to you your personal condition before the operation and discusses the results of your procedure with you and your family after your operation. It is only one month since my procedure an I am already driving and doing many of my normal everyday activities. (I am 68 years old) Dr. Yousef is 5 plus stars.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Great Dr,. explains condition and options beforehand, and is an excellent surgeon with great results. I had Anterior THR and feel great 4 weeks out. Friend had same procedure done by Dr, Burger about the same time, my results better with less bruising and discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Are you Dr. Yousuf?