Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD

Dr. Yousuf
Telehealth services available

Orthopedic Associates of Dallas

4716 Alliance Blvd Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Plano, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yousuf to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists in Plano

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Yousuf accepts

Dr. Yousuf accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Wellcare of Georgia
WellPoint
Zurich
Cofinity

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Yousuf's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Yousuf's Top Procedures and Conditions

Joint Pain

Dr. Yousuf treats Joint Pain more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Yousuf treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Yousuf treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Yousuf treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fracture

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Yousuf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yousuf

96.73202614379085%

Dr. Yousuf?
Dr. Yousuf performed my right hip replacement on 6/5/2020 and my left hip replacement on 7/27/2020. After both outpatient procedures, I was walking within two weeks without any assistive devices. I was back to work in three weeks. Dr. Yousuf arranged for three weeks of in-home nurse and physical therapist visits. I didn’t have to do anything. He took care of all the necessary insurance approvals. He ensured that I went home with an effective pain management protocol. Contacting him with post-op concerns was as easy as sending an email - which was always answered promptly. I had the anterior approach and couldn’t be more pleased with my “bikini cut” incisions! I was not expecting them, but was overjoyed to have them. Dr. Yousuf is a skilled surgeon, but he runs his office with the precision of a military general. No detail is left to chance. My advice? Call immediately for a consultation. I’m glad I did. No more debilitating pain, no limp, and no leg length discrepancy. 110% satisfied!
Nyna R. Olateju – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
No more pain! Anterior hip replacement changed my life. Dr. Yousuf's pre & post surgery plans were concise, well thought out and clearly defined for a successful surgery. Pre & post op exercises are essential. His surgical expertise and knowledge are exceptional but what sold me on Dr. Yousuf was his ability to listen and caring attitude. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Thanks for giving me my active life back.
Patricia Q - Jan 2020 – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr. Yousuf did a partial knee replacement on my right knee. From pre-surgery to post-surgery care, I couldn't have been in better hands. This was at the beginning of Covid-19 which made things a lot more difficult than under usual circumstances. His staff went out of their way to be kind, helpful and reassuring (Thank you TeNeashia). The surgery went very well and Dr. Yousuf did an amazing job! Following the surgery, Dr. Yousuf's post-surgical procedures and instructions made the recovery much smoother than expected. Once again, his staff offered great support. Dr. Yousuf is a very skilled surgeon as well as a personable and kind person.
Julee Rice – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
A little about my situation. I injured my knee while in college which ended my career. My meniscus was removed and I have been battling bone on bone for nearly 20 years (Currently 40). I am very active and just put up with pain and limited mobility. I saw multiple specialist from age 27-40 and everyone of them stated that if I was 55 they would replace it without hesitation. Dr. Yousuf is different. He provided me options I have never heard of before and it was obvious he was very up to date on new techniques and products. He learned my lifestyle and goals for future activity. He just didn't provide a blanket option. I had a total knew replacement without the use of cement which limits the years. Instead the life expectancy of my replacement is 30-40 years and attaches naturally to the bone which is much stronger. 3 days after surgery I walked into church unassisted, 60 days after I had almost the same flex as my good knee, and 7 months later playing golf with a 100% swing.
Jeremy – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr Yousuf performed a complete hip replacement for me 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier. I felt he took time to explain everything very well, was personable and helped me feel comfortable with my decision to have this surgery. Everything went as he described and the folks he recommended for Rehab were also fabulous. I am now back golfing and bike riding, something I thought I'd never do again.
TexasTina – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr. Yousef performed anterior hip replacement surgery on me. I am at 6 weeks post-surgery and already walking 1.5 miles. Dr. Yousuf came highly recommended for not only his surgical abilities, but also for how he cares for and interacts with patients pre and post surgery. He is highly respected by the home care nursing and physical therapy team assigned to his patients. He has a clearly defined post surgical protocol that is closely followed; however, is open to adjusting that to accommodate specific patient requirements. Clearly a team approach to ensure a gentle and quick recovery process.
Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I had left knee replacement surgery on 5-11-2020 and the entire process was wonderful. Dr. Yousuf is respected by all that work for and with him. The clinic staff and the physical therapy teams couldn't say enough great things about him and based upon my experience I believe them all to be true. I am in my 8th week of post surgery and the advancement that I've made has far exceeded my right knee replacement that was done about 8 years ago. I understand that there are a changes in techniques over the years but a replacement is a replacement in my eyes and this one has been a much better experience. I would recommend Dr. Yousuf to anyone. He's kind and caring, respectful, wants the best for his patients.
Chris Voth – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr. Yousuf is an outstanding physician. I was recommended to him by two other orthopedic Doctors, Dr. Kevin R. Meyers & Dr. Leslie J. Jennings, because neither previous doctors could resolve the severe pain in my right hip & leg. Dr. Yousuf viewed my xrays and suggested hip replacement, surgery was done 4/29/20, went through physical therapy about 4 weeks, my visit today 6/16/20 revealed the way I feel, GREAT!! I can walk with no pain, no walker or cane, walk each and every day. I sure wish I had got this done a long time ago. Dr. Yousuf is a very professional and caring physician.
Margie M. Sanders – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr. Khalid Yousef is a great doctor. I have torn meniscus in both knees from years of running. Dr. Yousef assessed my issues and recommended alternatives before recommending surgery. He was honest and open about how to care for my knees as to allow me to continue my healthy life style. All without surgery. I am truly grateful.
Danny E – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I saw Dr. Yousuf because I had a lot of knee pain. I already visited another doctor and wanted a 2nd opinion before having surgery. Dr. Yousuf told me the first doctor's recommended would be wrong for me. He very patiently explained his diagnosis and the surgery/treatment he was recommending. Having two different procedures suggested by two different doctors, I got a 3rd opinion. The 3rd doctor agreed with Dr. Yousuf's diagnosis and plan of treatment and advised me to move forward with Dr. Yousuf. My surgery was in March 2020. The care was over-and-beyond - all pro. A new knee, good recovery process, great attention by Dr. Yousuf's team before, during and after. In the midst of COVID-19, the follow-ups from the doctor's office were abundant with attention to detail - my healthy recovery always took center stage. Dr. Yousuf's personal follow-up with me was also very detailed. Throughout his work with me, I was never rushed and was always treated with respect. Highly recommend!
Dave Ramos – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr Yousuf and his team are unbelievably talented AND humble. I was terrified to have my knee replacement. Iris was so sweet and helpful with all my paperwork, every time, and made me feel like family. I couldn't be happier. Nurse Chelsea is always smiling, super smart, thorough and caring. I never felt negleted or unimportant. She always replied the same day if not within the same hour. Matt is gentle, patient, thorough and answered every question until I was done asking. He cares deeply about his patients and our well being. Dr Yousuf is the best of the best knee surgeons. His commitment to excellence and bedside manner are refreshing. He cares about his team and they obviously love working with him. I would have never even thought to go to Baylor Scott and White before, and now I am sold. I am so happy to have my knee replacement now. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you all.
Michele Aboumrad – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr Yousuf is an outstanding surgeon I went to him after my GP doctor recommend him. I had a total knee replacement done almost two years ago by another orthopedic surgeon I was in pain for almost two years. Dr Yousuf operated on me January 15,2020 to find out the wrong shim or spacer was installed in my replacement knee, I can tell you that afternoon after surgery I was walking without pain and to this day my back does not hurt and my knee is like new now pain or waking up in the middle of the night with pain I am like a whole new person, all do to an robotic operation and the wrong spacer was installed. Thank You Dr Yousuf
Bob Frith – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I had knee replacement surgery in the summer of 2018 from another Dr. not in the practice and they put it in crookedand overcorrected my knee. It left me not able to walk straight. I had no idea where to go to fix this situation. I was in pain. I was falling and bumping into walls. I needed a revision and came to Dr. Yousuf. He did the surgery in January, 2019 and gave me back my life. I was walking straight immediately. I can go for my walks and now continue on with my life. It is like a miracle. I thought I wouldn't be able to anything for the rest of my life until I found Dr. Yousuf. I wouldn't hesitate to go to him for surgery. He takes him time with you and is never in a hurry. He listens to what you have to say. Dr. Yousuf will also give you a complete plan on what is will do for you. He is a gifted surgeon.
Carol E. – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr. Yousuf did a hip revision for me recently. I can’t begin to tell you the difference the revision has made! I’m no longer in pain, I can sit as long as I want and I can walk as far as I want. I had had hip replacement about five years ago in Colorado. I did well for about three years. Then I began to have hip, knee and quad pain. It became progressively worse. I couldn’t sit for very long and walking increased the pain. I had two rounds of physical therapy, two lumbar injections, point injections by my PCP and acupuncture. Nothing helped. I was in constant pain. I was finally referred to Dr. Yousuf. He walked in the exam room, took one look at my x-ray and knew immediately what was wrong. The previous hip surgery was inadequate. I just had my 6 week check-up and the replacement looks great! My message is don’t always believe that it’s you and you have to tolerate the pain. Keep pursuing until you get some relief. Dr. Yousuf and Matt are wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Yousuf.
Phyllis – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Very thorough and explains everything. Very comfortable with this doctor
Terry – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr Yousuf performed my total hip replacement over 1 1/2 years ago and I continue to do extremely well. He took extra precautions to prevent infection. Just had a check-up and the muscles are attached to the device. I am a high risk patient due to past blood clots and stents being inserted and everything went great. I highly recommend his skill and his beside manner.
Dixie Willism – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I had a complicated hip problem with dysplasia. Dr. Yousuf was able to perform a complete replacement and make it a simple solution. His protocol for ease of transition is brilliant. No general anesthesia, no nights in the hospital and no pain. Up walking the day of surgery, and total recovery in a few months (I was doing ALL my normal activities in a month). It has been 15 months since the surgery and I am still bragging on him.
Frisco Joe – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I highly recommended Dr. Yousuf! I had a total hip replacement almost 2 years ago and have put my total trust in him. He explained everything thoroughly on what to expect prior to my surgery, after my surgery and on my follow up visits. If you are I need of an Orthopedic Doctor, Dr. Yousuf is the one you can be totally confident in.
Carolyn Blue – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
Dr Yousef did an excellent job with the surgery. On the 60 day review, he took the time to discuss the recovery process and was able to give suggestions on work out routines that would protect against the risk of injury while addressing my needs for exercise. I brought up several scenarios and he answered all my concerns in detail. Great physician.
AR – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?
I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. From the initial visit, through surgery and post op, the most caring, down to earth, doctor I've ever met. Besides being one of the best in his field, his bedside manner, will win you over. Explained the entire procedure, (knee replacement), answered all my questions, gave me options, spent time with me.. I'm talking about more than 5-10 minutes. His office staff met every expectation from billing to ensuring my employers paperwork was submitted in a timely manner, they didn't miss a step. I would recommend Dr Yousuf to anyone considering knee replacement or hip replacement. He is by far the best!
Deborah Fulford Dawson – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Khalid Yousuf, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yousuf?

1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain

2. Help the patient maintain an active life style by utilizing all NON-SURGICAL techniques available

3. Utilize "proven" surgical techniques and "current" t...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Urdu
  • Arabic
  • Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Yousuf communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Yousuf offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Yousuf offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Yousuf have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Yousuf offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Yousuf offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (469) 800-7200