Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD

Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Bone and Joint Physicians 6700 W 95th St Ste 310, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

1. Educate the patient about the source of their hip and/or knee pain 2. Help the patient maintain an active life style by utilizing all NON-SURGICAL techniques available 3. Utilize progressive surgical techniques when surgery is necessary 4. Perform Direct Anterior Hip Replacements and Minimally Invasive Knee Techniques to help patients return to their active life style 5. Work with nurse navigators and anesthesia specialists to assist patients in FAST TRACK discharges after surgeryRead more

Personal Bio

Live in Chicago with my wife and children. Enjoy spending time with them when I am not working. ...Read more

Dr. Yousuf's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Yousuf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yousuf

Dr. Yousuf accepts 36 insurance carriers

36 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yousuf has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Yousuf

Dr. Yousuf's Review Details
4.9 based on 65 responses
Experience with Dr. Yousuf
Dr. Yousuf's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (60)
Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD says

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.  This feedback is valuable to my practice, and allows me the opportunity to continue to provide excellent care.

As you know, most of us use the internet to help us choose where we would like to receive our healthcare.  The more comments and feedback available on the web can help patients, like yourself, make educated decisions.  I appreciate your commitment to my practice, our community, and hospital.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly at the office.  As always, I will call you back and we can discuss your thoughts.  Thank you.

in Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is extremely knowledgeable and worked with me on the best treatment for my (very bad) knees. I loved working with him and his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr. Yousuf went exceptionally well, he is prompt and efficient. I had just changed insurance and was worried about identifying a good orthopedic doctor, with the first visit I knew I was in excellent hands, Dr. Yousuf immediately put things into play by ordering necessary test, diagnosing the problem and began down the path of easing the pain, and a projected plan of moving forward. Thank you, Dr. Yousuf
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yousuf is caring and personable. He made me feel comfortable and His demeanor gave me confidence in having him as my orthopedic surgeon. He gives excellent follow-up care.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!! There is not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Yousef. He takes time to explain to you your personal condition before the operation and discusses the results of your procedure with you and your family after your operation. It is only one month since my procedure an I am already driving and doing many of my normal everyday activities. (I am 68 years old) Dr. Yousef is 5 plus stars.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Great Dr,. explains condition and options beforehand, and is an excellent surgeon with great results. I had Anterior THR and feel great 4 weeks out. Friend had same procedure done by Dr, Burger about the same time, my results better with less bruising and discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD?

Compare Dr. Yousuf

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Yousuf's Board Certifications

Dr. Yousuf says..

I am fellowship trained in Joint Replacement surgery and perform Hip and Knee replacements routinely.  My specialized practice allows me the ability to provide reliable, safe, and reproducible surgery.  This team approach helps my patients leave the hospital as early as the same day of surgery.  My outcomes are maximized and can be measured by excellent patient satisfaction.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Runner's Knee
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. Yousuf says..

I have received extensive training in direct anterior hip replacement, robotic joint replacement, partial knee replacements, and customized knee replacements.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Graduated in 1998

• Other Education
    University of New Orleans

Completed in 2001

Dr. Yousuf has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Yousuf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yousuf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Yousuf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Yousuf

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Yousuf's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Yousuf

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Yousuf says...

Live in Chicago with my wife and children.  Enjoy spending time with them when I am not working.

Dr. Yousuf's Care Philosophy