Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD

Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in internal medicine and endocrinology.

2121 N 1700 W

Layton, UT 84041

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Al-Rayess

Dr. Al-Rayess' Experience

Dr. Al-Rayess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

This content was provided by Dr. Al-Rayess "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team."

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Aspiration or Injection of Thyroid Cyst
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Michigan State University Mi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Ochsner Clinic Foundation La
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Al-Rayess has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Al-Rayess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Rayess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Al-Rayess' Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Rayess to family and friends

Dr. Al-Rayess' Performance

GOOD

Dr Al-Rayess is such an incredible man. He listens to what I say and explains everything so that I can understand. He is also very intelligent and I feel comfortable with his medical decisions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not refer anyone to this Dr. or his staff, the rudest most, uncompassionate professionals ever. Due to a scheduling miss communication a referral was done and an apt scheduled, without our knowledge. Us not knowing of the appointment, it was a no show. This Dr. refused to see us at this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is very knowledgeable and professional. I don't feel like "just another patient" when I am there. He remembers details about previous visits and he is very attentive when in the appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Besides being very thorough, he is very caring. He actually LISTENS to me, and genuinely shows concern. He's very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through his appointments. He's also punctual and very clear with instructions and explanations. He made sure I understood my condition and the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The worst 2 years of my life. Flat out lieing in my medical records, over and under medicating me. I have a brain tumor he is trying tocure instead of refering me out for treatment he wants to see me every 6 months at the most. He gets mad if you ask questions then he lies and tell you what you...more
Are you Dr. Al-Rayess?