Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team.

Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Layton, UT. He is 43 years old. Dr. Al-Rayess is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Al-Rayess' Experience

See how Dr. Al-Rayess' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Al-Rayess

Dr. Al-Rayess accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Al-Rayess has admitting privileges.

Dr. Al-Rayess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Rayess to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Al-Rayess' Performance
      GOOD
    in Roy, UT |
    I would not refer anyone to this Dr. or his staff, the rudest most, uncompassionate professionals ever. Due to a scheduling miss communication a referral was done and an apt scheduled, without our knowledge. Us not knowing of the appointment, it was a no show. This Dr. refused to see us at this very critical time. He is the only Dr. in our network. We offered to pay the no-show charge and they flat refused service. The sever situation with his diabetes has caused us to seek help at the ER.
    in Ogden, UT |
    He is very knowledgeable and professional. I don't feel like "just another patient" when I am there. He remembers details about previous visits and he is very attentive when in the appointment.
    in Washington |
    Besides being very thorough, he is very caring. He actually LISTENS to me, and genuinely shows concern. He's very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through his appointments. He's also punctual and very clear with instructions and explanations. He made sure I understood my condition and the medications he prescribed. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants a good endocrinologist. He's excellent!!
    Granby, CO |
    The worst 2 years of my life. Flat out lieing in my medical records, over and under medicating me. I have a brain tumor he is trying tocure instead of refering me out for treatment he wants to see me every 6 months at the most. He gets mad if you ask questions then he lies and tell you what you want to hear. After running the same 24 hour urine test 4 times in 2 week I finaly called and left a message for him . I was rude he is no longer my Dr. would not want to trust him with a cadaver.
    HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST CARING DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET. ADDITIONALLY, HIS INTELLIGENCE IS SECOND TO NONE.I WOULD TRAVEL OVERSEAS TO SEE THIS PHYSICIAN BUT THANKFULLY HE IS HERE.
    in utah |
    He is rude, arrogant. I sense he cannot be kind to his staff.Becauae he isn't kind to his patients. I refuse to ever go back to him if he was the last doctor on the earth. Disappointing decision for Tanner Clinic. I have heard others have had the same experience as I did and some have had great ones I guess he judges people upon first meeting them.
    in Ogden, UT |
    Dr. Al-Rayess is very thorough, knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. You will never feel rushed, and he takes the time to listen to you and answer all questions completely. I have been to 6 other endocrinologists over the years, and he is the best hands-down.
    Have you seen Dr. Khaldoun Al-Rayess, MD?
    Are you Dr. Al-Rayess?

Dr. Al-Rayess' Care Philosophy

Dr. Al-Rayess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Al-Rayess has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Al-Rayess' Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
    • Acromegaly and Gigantism
    • Adrenal Gland Diseases
    • Adrenal Incidentaloma
    • Adrenal Insufficiency
    • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
    • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
    • Craniopharyngioma
    • Hypothyroidism
    • Lipid Disorders
    • Malaise and Fatigue
    • Male Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Completed in 2002

Ochsner Clinic Foundation La

Completed in 2005

• Arabic

Dr. Al-Rayess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Rayess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology