Dr. Khaja Chisty, MD

Dr. Khaja Chisty, MD

Psychiatry | Male

55 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Whole Person Care.Changing Lives For Good.For over 5 years, The Center • A Place of HOPE has been helping people change their lives for good. Our treatment programs are unique and life changing. We look at the "whole you," not just the parts you want us to see. We dig deeper and get to know you personally, walking alongside you with customized whole-person care and treatment plans aimed at healing you emotionally, physically and spiritually. We give you HOPE. We help you HEAL.Your challenges are unique to you. You deserve a treatment program that is tailored to your specific needs. Our team of world-class, licensed professionals create individualized programs just for you, based on your life experiences and challenges that have contributed to your current situation.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Chisty's Experience

See how Dr. Chisty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chisty

Dr. Chisty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chisty to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Chisty Says:

Thanks for the review . we are always working hard to make our practice better. Your response is greatly appreciated

Dr. Chisty's Performance
in Hyderabad, TG |
good doctor,
Westminster, Co |
I've experienced numerous problems with this office from scheduling to refills. Half the time I call , not only do I have difficulty understanding the person on the phone but the reason I called is not resolved! Constant staff turnover! This office is so busy no one has time for the patient, including the Dr. Most recently my employer requested information from him and not only did he not respond, he lied to me that the letter had been done? Thanks to him I no longer have a job!!!!! Stay clear!
in Federal Heights |
I read more bad than good reviews for this Business, I went here anyway, Saw the doctor she prescribed Meds for my grandson. They saw him 2 weeks ago, the pharmacy couldn't fill the prescription because the doct office didn't get the Ok they needed, the pharmacy faxed over what they needed 5 times, I was in there 3 days ago and the girl said she would fix it and would call me back. I called today and was told, they stopped taking the insurance. I was just in there 2 days ago?
in Westminster CO |
Listened to my the first time and I was impressed. After that it became very difficult to schedule. He voicemail and office systems including his staff are largely dysfunctional. Thank goodness I haven't had any nightmare experiences trying to fill meds etc. I am looking for a new person to see.
in Thornton, CO |
Where to begin...4 minutes with the Dr cost me around $90. He bragged during one of our appointments that he had seen 36 patients that day. He insists on using his in-house therapist (who was actually quite good) but I believe that her status as an intern means that he paid her from the fees collected from me, so he appears to profit from referring folks to therapy. I had a total of 5 appointments with him, none of which actually occurred on the day or time that I scheduled them.
Thornton, CO |
The office is a mess, the receptionists are mostly stupid and unhelpful, and Dr Chisty does exactly as much as he needs to to get you in and out as fast as possible. My last visit he wasn't even in the office, I talked to him via Skype or something. Getting prescriptions refilled is a nightmare, I've become very familiar with the withdrawal symptoms of my medications thanks to having to wait days for refills to be called in on multiple occasions. I will not be visitng any longer.
in Broomfield, CO |
Horrible. He actually did not show up to my son's last scheduled appointment. His receptionist did not even know where he was. He never called to apologize or/and explain. If this happens to you, I highly recommending him the Colorado Medical Board - DORA.
Have you seen Dr. Khaja Chisty, MD?
Are you Dr. Chisty?

Compare Dr. Chisty

Dr. Chisty says...

Khaja Chisty MD, Board certified consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Associate professor at Western University, CA. Dr. Chisty has been trained in University of Tennessee Health Center for 3 years of adult psychiatry and have successfully completed one year of extensive Fellowship training in Child Psychiatry at University of South Florida. One of his strengths is diversity , he has worked in several continents including Europe, Asia and North america having truly international experience in helping patients with wide variety of conditions

Dr. Chisty's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chisty says...

Dr. Chisty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Dr. Chisty has no awards or honors listed.

• Meaning Made Following Deployment in Iraq or Afghanistan: Examining Unique Associations With, 2011

Sanction

Dr. Chisty has received 1 sanction

• Violation of the Medical Practice Act (11/18/2016)
    • Action Taken: Suspension
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Colorado
    Board Action

Dr. Chisty has 1 board action

• Other (12/15/2016)
    • Action Taken: Non-disciplinary Action
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Colorado

Completed in 2012

• Hindi
  • Telugu
  • Urdu

Dr. Chisty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chisty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• PTSD Treatment
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Stress Management