Dr. Khadija Najid, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Khadija Najid, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Khadija Najid, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Elmer, NJ. Dr. Najid is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Vineland.

Dr. Najid's Experience

See how Dr. Najid's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Najid

Dr. Najid accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Najid has admitting privileges.

Dr. Najid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Najid to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Najid's Performance
Bad at following up with client. After 1st pregnancy and 1st miscarriage was not very warm. Took days to call back on hcg results and ultrasound results, time after time. Med tech was helpful but also said they would do things and not do it. Miscarriage is heartbreaking, and this group did not help to make matters any easier for my husband or I. Very disapointed.
in Hopewell, Nj |
Dr. Najid was my doctor during my second pregnancy. She was amazing and always kind. I had some issues during delivery and truly believe she is the reason our son is here. I couldn't be more thankful for what she did. I'm now pregnant with our 3rd and calling today to get in with her. I wouldn't want anyone else.
in Pittsgrove |
De najid is my obgyn and is also my pregnancy doctor.. she is absolutely wonderful and her staff is great.. whenever I come in for my appointment, the staff greet me with a hello and ask how I'm feeling. Dr. Najid is very thorough, caring and straightforward. When I lost a twin, she called me at home to comfort me. I am sooo fortunate to have found a great practice with excellent bedside manner and professionalism. If you want the best, ask for Dr. Najid!
in Greenwich |
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I was a patient at Gentle Beginnings and decided that I would like to see Dr. Najid. I was assured it would be NO problem to transfer. I have had NO COMPLICATIONS & a NORMAL pregnancy to date. However after waiting over two weeks for Dr. Najid to review my records and currently now with NO DOCTOR, I called Dr. Najid's office once again only to be informed that at 30 weeks I am "TOO FAR INTO MY PREGNANCY" and would "NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A PATIENT!" Yes I am serious! BEWARE!!
Elmer, NJ |
Dr. Najid is the best gynecologist I've ever been to. She is so kind and patient. She never rushes you through questions, no matter how many you have. She remembers you and has a conversation with you - very humble and down to earth.
in Franklinville, NJ |
I absolutely love her! She genuinely cares about you not just as her patient. I recommend her to everyone I know!
in Mullica Hill Nj |
She was very caring. She explained everthing with the surgery. She explained what I had to do with healing after surgery. She is a really good person.
in Clayton, NJ |
Dr. Naji is wonderful! Always pleasant and informative. Always makes me feel comfortable, even in tough situations. I always feel like her top priority.
Have you seen Dr. Khadija Najid, MD?
Are you Dr. Najid?

Compare Dr. Najid

Dr. Najid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Blood Disorders
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Cancer
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Arabic

Dr. Najid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Najid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery