Allergy & Immunology  |
Male
Dr. Kfir Shamir, MD
Dr. Kfir Shamir has been with Florida Center For Allergy & Asthma Care since 2008. He works in the Hollywood/Emerald Hills, Pembroke Pines and Weston offices. Dr. Shamir was born in Israel and went to medical school at Ross University School of Medicine. He did his Internship & Residency in Internal Medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine. He did his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Shamir is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Board Certified in Allergy/Immunology. He is a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. He is fluent in both English and Hebrew.

2699 Stirling Rd Ste B305

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Shamir

Florida Center For Allergy & Asthma Care, established in 1974,  is the largest allergy and asthma center serving South Florida with the help of expert board-certified physicians, all who have extensive experience treating adults and children alike.

We offer our highly-specialized services in multiple offices throughout the tri-county area of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. We concentrate in the testing and treatment of allergies, asthma and other immune system disorders that affect people of all ages. Among the most common allergies we treat are allergic skin diseases, food, drug and pet allergies.

Dr. Shamir's Experience

Dr. Shamir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

• Drug or Food Challenge
  • Patch Testing

• Ross University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Shamir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shamir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shamir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shamir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shamir to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Shamir's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Great office and Dr. Shamir is awesome.
Hialeah, FL |
Dr Shamir is an awesome Dr. Very attentive and listens to your concerns.
in Hollywood |
Excellent doctor very nice always knows exactly how to treat his patients polite I definitely recommend him
Hialeah, FL |
I took my son to see Dr.Shamir and I was very pleased with him and his staff. They took great care of him and made us feel welcome . I recommend him to any parent.
Hollywood, FL |
Wonderful professionalism and gave good explanation on what was happening to my daughter. The office was very accommodating in scheduling my appointment (Called and got an apt for the very next day). Anyone who has a child with allergies should visit his office. His staff is very welcoming and attentive.
in Hialeah, FL |
The most compassionate and caring doctor I know. He is the one I can count on throughout these trying times with my health. I truly appreciate everything him and his staff have done and continue to do for me.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Shamir, Marcia, Bianca and his entire staff is absolutely wonderful. In short, I love this office and it's wonderful caring staff. Extremely professional, caring and efficient. Noble Risner
in Hollywood, FL |
I been treating for various allergies its this provider for the past 2 years. There was a little improvement over time, however allergies is getting as bad as previous to the treatment. I complained many times and nothing has really changed. I decided to change to another provider since this provider does not value their patients. Appointments is always running late, poor customer services, wrong billing and not a effective treatment.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Shamir is the best doctor I have ever been to, in all fields of medicine. I can't recommend him enough. He is so knowledgeable, explains things very simply and sincerely cares about people's health. I have been coming to him for about four years now and I would never go to another asthma/allergy doctor. I never feel rushed and he allows me to ask as many questions as I have. He is just a nice guy and also does what he can with helping you out in anyway he can.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Shamir was very thorough and took his time in explaining the test results. We did not feel rushed at all. Staff was friendly and organized. Nurse Marcia was gentle and patient when testing my kids. Bianca was clear in her explanation of our insurance benefits.
in Weston, FL |
I was impressed during my initial exam by Dr. Shamir and stopped going to another very competent Allergist who was far from my home location. Dr. Shamir reviewed all my records and testing from my former Allergist and spent a good deal of time explaining my various allergies and what he could do for me. His staff is professional and I feel I'm in good hands. If you are treated for allergies with weekly injections, it is best to visit the office (walk-in) in the AM hours.
He's a smart doctor but they run their office horrible. Double booking everyone. Appointments never start on time. Sit in a waiting room with a bunch of screaming little kids. He isn't that good of a doctor not to seek other options. After the third visit I never even got to see him. After 40 minutes of waiting I just left and won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. Kfir Shamir, MD?
Are you Dr. Shamir?