Dr. Kevin Xie, MD

Dr. Kevin Xie, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Kevin Xie, MD is a neurology specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 32 years. He specializes in neurology and epilepsy.Read his story

Nevada Neurosciences Institute

3006 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 765

Las Vegas, NV 89109

• HealthCare Partners

Learn about Dr. Xie

See how frequently Dr. Xie performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Xie's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Xie's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Xie "Dr. Xie recently relocated to Nevada after practicing in Minnesota for over 12 years at the Centracare clinic. He graduated from Binzhou Medical College in China and then came to the United States to continue his medical education where he went on to obtain a Ph.D. in Pharmacology and did an internship and residency in Neurology at Texas Tech University School of Medicine and the University of Arkansas. In addition, he obtained an MBA from the University of St. Thomas Healthcare programs in 2012. He practices General Neurology and seems a broad spectrum of neurological conditions and diseases inclusive of severe migraines/headaches, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis. He does do his own EMG procedures in the office and certain procedures for intractable migraines. He practices exclusively with Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center and oversees his patients care at the dedicated Epilepsy Monitoring Unit. He has 3 children and loves spending time with his family in his new city."

This content was provided by Dr. Xie "Continued care of the patients across their continuum of care and working collaboratively with their other doctors is my of utmost importance."

• Neurology
  • Epilepsy

• Epilepsy
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Shanghai Medical University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Ar College Of Med
  • University Of Arkansas School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Xie has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Xie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Xie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Xie's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Xie to family and friends

Dr. Xie's Performance

I have been seeing Dr Xie since he came here. First of all I have to say the office staff, nurses, and all of his team are professional, caring, and very compassionate. Dr Xie has been a blessing. He is very professional, considerate, compassionate, and makes you feel comfortable. I recently...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Kevin Xie and staff!!!!

Dr. Xie is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have been to since living in Nevada! When moving here, I was told if you need a great doctor, go to the airport! Dr. Xie certainly broke that mold. He is so very personable, explains things in a way a lay person can understand...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr Xie and staff!

I would Highly recommend Dr Xie to my friends and family. I have been seeing Dr. Xie for a little over a year for my severe migraines and he is very caring and compassionate and has found the right treatment regimin to help get my migraines under control. The staff is so accommodating and nice...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We appreciate the kind words about our staff and are so sorry to hear about your wait. Thank you for taking time to let us know. I have shared your feedback with our administration. We're constantly working to improve our processes and appreciate you sharing this experience.

Dr. Xie and his staff are personable and very professional. They greet you and make sure your visit is a good experience. HIs staff checked to see if there was anything they could do to make my visit better. Dr. Xie took his time with me, and he treated me as if I was the only patient he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Xie was, as usual, very professional with his diagnosis and recommendations. I am reassured after each time I see him. Extremely encouraging to me. I strongly recommend Dr. Xie!