Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD

Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Winslow is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

Dr. Winslow's Experience

See how Dr. Winslow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Winslow

Dr. Winslow accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Winslow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Winslow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winslow to family and friends
    Dr. Winslow's Performance
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    My first appointment with Dr. Winslow was quite informative and sensitive to understanding our story and our needs. He took the time to get to the bottom of our fertility issues quickly so that we could move forward in our desire to grow our family. Through the months that i spent with Dr. Winslow & his staff, we were treated with compassion guided by the most up to date medical advances in fertility. Through his guided expertise, we achieved pregnancy on our first transfer.
    in Brunswick, GA |
    I can not recommend Dr. Winslow and everyone at FIRM enough. I felt truly cared for and listened to. After working with us for a little over a year, we are just about to deliver our first child in a matter of days. Dr. Winslow is so knowledgeable and willing to talk to you that all your questions are answered and you feel comfortable in the decisions you are making for your future.
    in Kingsland, GA |
    Absolutely love this place. Dr Winslow is awesome and so are all the staff members I came in contact with! He cares so much about each patient and even though I know he must be super busy he makes time for each patient and you aren't shoved onto an insane wait list, ever. I never felt like just another number here! Always a priority. Each appointment was great and I would highly highly recommend this practice and Dr Winslow to anyone struggling to get or stay pregnant.
    in Yulee, FL |
    I have gone through IVF treatment with FIRM in Jacksonville (downtown location) in summer 2016. The whole experience was great andI felt I was in the good hands. Dr. Winslow was my leading doctor, and I found him to be very knowledgeable, professional and caring. He was patient to answer all my questions and offered support when needed. He was upfront and honest with me, which I value a lot. My IVF was successful, and I am now under ob-gyn care! I wish FIRM's staff could take care of me longer
    in Yulee, Florida |
    Dr. Winslow was a pleasure to work with over the last six months! Although we're thrilled to have been released to our OBGYN we will miss the staff at FIRM; they have a very caring team who always made us feel as comfortable as possible. Dr. Winslow is straightforward and I appreciated his honesty throughout the entire process. I felt I could trust him to provide the right approach and options for our specific fertility issues. If needed in the future we will definitely return to Dr. Winslow.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Winslow was very honest and straightforward about the process, which allowed me to manage my expectations (as much as one can when trying to get pregnant!!!). I felt that he cared for and respected me.. I never felt like just a number/another patient. He continued to see me even after a positive pregnancy test, providing multiple ultrasounds until we heard our little girl's heartbeat for the first time. He encouraged me to call at any time during my pregnancy with any problems or question
    Fernandina Beach, FL |
    Experienced, caring, to the point, honest, offers early appointment times for working parents
    in Nahunta, GA |
    I would like to say that me and my wife have been extremely impressed with Dr. Winslow and his whole office staff. You could not ask for more compassionate staff to take care of you during your fertility treatment. We thank Dr. Winslow and his staff for all the compassionate care that was showed upon us while we were under his care. We graduated back to our regular obgyn doctor now and will miss Dr. Winslow and his staff.
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
    Are you Dr. Winslow?

Dr. Winslow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
    •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Winslow has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Winslow's Board Certifications

• High Risk Pregnancy
    • Infertility
    • Male Infertility
    • Mastodynia
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages

University Fla Jacksonville

Completed in 1989

E Va Med School

Completed in 1991

Dr. Winslow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winslow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility