Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 64

Dr. Winslow

Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine

836 Prudential Dr Jacksonville, FL 32207

Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of South Florida College of Medicine medical school in 1984. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Winslow to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Winslow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Winslow's conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • In Vitro Fertilization

Dr. Winslow accepts

Dr. Winslow accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA

Dr. Winslow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Winslow

4.201680672268908%

Dr. Winslow?
  • Office environment (114)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (113)
  • Listened & answered questions (112)
  • Appointment was rushed (8)
  • Long wait times (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
Dr Winslow is very professional and has good experience! He answered the questions we have.The staff is doing a great job to arrange the appointment, we barely see other patients and the waiting time is very short.
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
My 1st consultation was in Jan 2014 with Dr. Winslow he was very patient and kind with us. He took the time to explain every detail of the procedure to me and my husband and and we followed his instructions to the Tee. Our 1st round of IVF was good and we will forever be greatful to him and his staff,
Demetra J. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
We worked with Dr. Winslow, Dr. Duffy and staff to help us to conceive. We were originally unsure of why we weren't able to get pregnant, and both doctors and staff were extremely patient, great educators and remaining honest throughout the IVF process and complications that arose. We now have a healthy and vibrant 3 year old who wouldn't be here if it weren't for the miracle workers in this office.
Stephanie Regan – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
Dr. Winslow has terrible bedside manner. He is not personable and doesn't even take the time to try to make you feel comfortable. When he fills in for other doctors he doesn't give you time to ask questions and doesn't even fully explain things to you because "he can't charge your insurance if he's simply just talking to you." I don't recommend seeing him or his clinic if you don't like to be treated as if you're just another piece of cattle in the herd.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
R. Johnson in Jacksonville, FL – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
My experience was a few years ago with Dr Winslow and his staff but they were all extremely kind and caring! Wonderful, knowledgeable physician that is absolutely one of the best at what he does! Would only recommend him if u r having fertility issues!
Nancy in Ga – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
My first appointment with Dr. Winslow was quite informative and sensitive to understanding our story and our needs. He took the time to get to the bottom of our fertility issues quickly so that we could move forward in our desire to grow our family. Through the months that i spent with Dr. Winslow & his staff, we were treated with compassion guided by the most up to date medical advances in fertility. Through his guided expertise, we achieved pregnancy on our first transfer.
Andrea in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
I can not recommend Dr. Winslow and everyone at FIRM enough. I felt truly cared for and listened to. After working with us for a little over a year, we are just about to deliver our first child in a matter of days. Dr. Winslow is so knowledgeable and willing to talk to you that all your questions are answered and you feel comfortable in the decisions you are making for your future.
Kristy H in Brunswick, GA – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
Absolutely love this place. Dr Winslow is awesome and so are all the staff members I came in contact with! He cares so much about each patient and even though I know he must be super busy he makes time for each patient and you aren't shoved onto an insane wait list, ever. I never felt like just another number here! Always a priority. Each appointment was great and I would highly highly recommend this practice and Dr Winslow to anyone struggling to get or stay pregnant.
Kassandra Tyler in Kingsland, GA – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
I have gone through IVF treatment with FIRM in Jacksonville (downtown location) in summer 2016. The whole experience was great andI felt I was in the good hands. Dr. Winslow was my leading doctor, and I found him to be very knowledgeable, professional and caring. He was patient to answer all my questions and offered support when needed. He was upfront and honest with me, which I value a lot. My IVF was successful, and I am now under ob-gyn care! I wish FIRM's staff could take care of me longer
GCz in Yulee, FL – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
Dr. Winslow was a pleasure to work with over the last six months! Although we're thrilled to have been released to our OBGYN we will miss the staff at FIRM; they have a very caring team who always made us feel as comfortable as possible. Dr. Winslow is straightforward and I appreciated his honesty throughout the entire process. I felt I could trust him to provide the right approach and options for our specific fertility issues. If needed in the future we will definitely return to Dr. Winslow.
AP in Yulee, Florida – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
Dr. Winslow was very honest and straightforward about the process, which allowed me to manage my expectations (as much as one can when trying to get pregnant!!!). I felt that he cared for and respected me.. I never felt like just a number/another patient. He continued to see me even after a positive pregnancy test, providing multiple ultrasounds until we heard our little girl's heartbeat for the first time. He encouraged me to call at any time during my pregnancy with any problems or question
Neri R in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
Experienced, caring, to the point, honest, offers early appointment times for working parents
Fernandina Beach, FL – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?
I would like to say that me and my wife have been extremely impressed with Dr. Winslow and his whole office staff. You could not ask for more compassionate staff to take care of you during your fertility treatment. We thank Dr. Winslow and his staff for all the compassionate care that was showed upon us while we were under his care. We graduated back to our regular obgyn doctor now and will miss Dr. Winslow and his staff.
Cliff Adams in Nahunta, GA – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Winslow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Winslow?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility